Experienced summer residents and not very interested in the question of how to quickly cure eggplant diseases in the greenhouse without compromising seedlings. On the one hand, I do not want to use chemicals that do not have the best effect on seedlings. On the other hand, not always, it turns out, do without them. Botany strongly recommends first a sober assessment of the current situation. Based on the collected information, effective methods are selected.
- understand the details: eggplant greenhouse is not tied
- Fungal disease of eggplant in the greenhouse and treated
- appropriate to make fertilize: fertilizer for eggplant in the greenhouse
- Introduced aphids on eggplants in greenhouse
- Examples of eggplant disease in the greenhouse( photo)
Understand in detail: eggplants are not tied to the greenhouse
Infectious or viral pathogensAnd, dampness, lack of nutrients, invasion of insects - only a small part of the causes causing pathological changes in the structure of seedlings. Unfortunately, effective treatment can not always be started quickly. What seems to be the culprit of the disease, in fact, is just one of the symptoms.
Botanists analyzed the possible causes of the deterioration of eggplant health by highlighting the following recommendations based on the information collected:
- Sunlight shortage- noted in the case of an incorrect placement of the greenhouse relative to the horizon. Another reason for the lack of sunlight is too dense planting. The longer the fruits experience "hunger," the less characteristic violet in them.
- Excessive or insufficient watering - the situation is aggravated when there is dry weather outside the window. Against this background, the fruits are covered with cracks and gradually die.
- Continuing the theme of watering, botanists prohibit the use of too cold water. It is enough 3-4 times so to make a natural level of humidity in the greenhouse increased. Against this background, the risk of activation of parasites increases.
- Inadequate or excessive top dressing is the most simple( in terms of clinical manifestations) ailment. The aubergine leaves curl in the shape of a boat. If we are talking about phosphorus starvation, then in this case the leaves are stretched at an angle of 90 degrees relative to the stem.
The promptness of the gardener who wants to determine the causes of deterioration in the health of seedlings should not go beyond the boundaries of common sense. Before using this or that method, it is necessary to conduct a thorough inspection of plantings.
Eggplant fungal diseases in the greenhouse and treatment
The mandatory pre-preparation of seeds will help to reduce the probability of developing the majority of infectious and viral pathologies. To do this, you need 1% solution of potassium permanganate. Seeds are placed in it exactly for 12 minutes.
After this the seedlings receive sufficient immunity. If this gardener did not, then you will have to solve problems as they come.
Fungal pathologies in most cases cause a change in the shade of the root neck. If the problem is more extensive, then the colors are marked by a characteristic gray coating.
Acting as a gardener in a similar situation should be as follows:
- Efficiency is the main factor in the fight against fungus. Inflammation can not be allowed to go to the root system, otherwise the plant can be safely torn from the ground and discarded. You can see the problem immediately after the sprouting begins. The presence of a characteristic black leg indicates the need for rapid action.
- It is necessary to monitor the humidity level in the greenhouse. The higher it is, the faster the ovaries wilt.
- A bleach solution is used as a disinfectant. Among other measures, regular transplants and dosed watering are provided.
Fungal pathologies are problems encountered even by experienced gardeners. Wrong choice of water temperature, errors during airing - all this is only a small part of the possible causes. The main thing is to regularly inspect the seedlings for the characteristic black traces.
We correctly introduce additional fertilizer: eggplant fertilizers in the greenhouse
Not everyone knows, but to answer the question why the eggplant fruit is not tied, it is necessary to pay close attention to the nature of the fertilizers introduced. It is enough to allow insignificant mistakes for 3-4 days, as it may seem at first glance, that the mosaic begins to develop in seedlings. An insidious disease can destroy up to 20% of the entire crop within a few days.
Externally, the disease manifests itself quite clearly. This is a colorful green color, which in its form resembles a mosaic.
To get rid of this problem, proceed as follows:
- Before planting the seeds, they must be removed in a 1% solution of potassium permanganate;
- Handle seedlings during transplantation and picking carefully, otherwise the slightest damage will provoke the problem;
- If the site has already been fixed mosaic cases, then the soil must be treated for 15 minutes with 20% hydrochloric acid solution;
- Similarly, all garden equipment should be processed.
To combat the problem caused by improper fertilizer application, it is necessary to effectively. To begin with it is necessary to determine the stage of the disease, after which it is possible to apply methods of influence. In the early stages, it is sufficient to perform soil treatment. If the problem is detected late, in this case, even garden tools are subject to processing.
Appearing aphid on eggplants in a greenhouse
Regular prophylaxis will protect the fruits from the attack of aphids. To notice it is quite simple. These are characteristic white "grooves" that extend from the stem to the base of the leaf.
The aphids are not born from scratch, so in the forces of the summer resident, preserve the health of the crop. As it was said before, regular inspections of landings make it possible to notice the source of the problem at an early stage. In this case it is an anthill.
It is known that these hard-working insects actively consume the secret secret of the aphids. This means that anthills should not develop on the site. Otherwise, in just a few weeks the summer resident will lose the entire crop.
In addition, attention should be paid to the following recommendations:
- The easiest way to get rid of the pest is to fumigate seedlings with tobacco smoke, after which the aphid falls off;
- Treat seedlings with 5% pepper solution;
- Plant aphids in the beds of natural enemies, for example, fennel, dill or basil;
- Set on the site of ladybirds, thanks to which shoots bloom and actively develop.
Fighting eggplant diseases in the greenhouse( video)
Regardless of the severity of the disease, it is necessary to strictly follow the dosage when using various medications. In addition, it is necessary to "grab" for chemistry as a last resort. Fruits of eggplants actively absorb what they are watered, so the use of special tools should be limited. After this, as a true culprit, for example, excessive or insufficient fertilizing, humidity or pest attack is detected, it must be eliminated.