pattern already applied on it can be used. It is quite fascinating to embroider a cross on the canvas with a pattern. This occupation is still popular today, because during the embroidering nerves calmed down, and motor skills improve. More on embroidering a cross on canvas - later in this article.
- Cross-stitch canvas
- Cross-stitch patterns for cross-stitching
- Cross-stitch kits with a canvas with a pattern
- How to embroider a cross on a canvas with a pattern
- How to embroider a cross for beginnersVideo)
Canvas with a cross-stitch pattern
A canvas with a pattern is a pattern with a colored pattern printed on it. Drawing allows you to embroider in any place, without using the scheme and technique of a cross.
Drawing on the canvas, allows you to embroider the product without using the scheme and without resorting to the technique of "counting cross".
There is a large number of different drawings on the canvas. There are patterns for beginners, and there are for those who have already mastered the basic embroidery. Large and complex schemes are designed for experienced needlewomen, so to begin with, it is better to take a small canvas to calmly embroider and not to suffer.
Drawings on the canvas for cross-stitching
There are a lot of different drawings in the handicraft shops. You can choose a small canvas with a simple pattern, the packaging should also indicate the size of the canvas and how long it will take to embroider it.
Drawings come with or without spaces. For cross-stitch embroidery, there are special names for canve-helios, you can also try it to understand if it is convenient for you to work with it.
The embroidery of peacocks is quite complicated and requires a lot of threads of a floss, so for starters it is better to take a small and simple outline with a pattern, for example, a bear orCat.
The scheme allows you to quickly and without nerves embroider a beautiful picture. Now you need to understand what's best: ready-made kits for embroidery or buying them separately?
Cross-stitch kits with a canvas with a picture
Now on the shelves of shops for needlework you can find ready-made kits for embroidering a cross. They are available in different sizes and configurations, so you need to carefully read the information on the package before purchasing the kit.
Ready-made sets already include all the necessary elements for embroidery:
- Diagram for embroidery;
- Threads moulin essential colors;
- Needle for embroidery;
- Embroidery frame;
- Canvas with a picture.
Such embroidery kits have several advantages.
- The colors of the threads in these assemblies are chosen perfectly, which saves time and makes the final picture neat and beautiful.
- The price of such sets, as a rule, is low, while in this set there is everything necessary for embroidering.
Now that all the necessary elements for embroidery are purchased, you can embroider. How can this be done correctly using the canvas?
How to embroider a cross on a canvas with a picture
You can transfer the desired fabric to the fabric using the following instruction.
The embroidery technique is the same for any pattern:
- The first step is to prepare all the embroidery tools. In the workplace, put out your fingers, mulina, canvas with a picture, scissors. The workplace should be well lit.
- Now you need to measure the fabric. For this, it is necessary to count the crosses horizontally and vertically, to retreat from each side 10 cm from the beginning to fit the entire figure.
- The third step is to measure the thread and determine which end to begin embroidering. Most often start from the upper left corner, the crosses then go from left to right, the rows are sewn in turn.
- Next, you need to fix the thread without using a knot. It is best to fix the tail of the thread on the front side under the cross.
- Now prepare the hoop. After securing the fabric, it is necessary to take the thread with the needle, leaving the tail on the wrong side, now the needle is threaded into the lower left corner and is traversed diagonally into the upper corner on the right. Now do the same in the opposite direction to form a cross. Repeat to the right you need as many diagonal stitches, as indicated on the diagram.
- It should be remembered that crosses should not be too tightened or on the contrary be weak. Soon the hand will get used, and crosses will turn out to be ideal.