. Not one large portal offers a large collection of embroidery schemes. There are not only schemes, but also comments by the authors who created these samples, as well as the necessary information about the authors. So you can "stray" into some interesting blog, which is the needlewoman. And you will see not only her works, but you will get acquainted with the nuances of embroidery with a cross, someone's experience.
- Authors of the cross stitch: who they are
- Author's schemes for cross-stitching: advice of needlewomen
- Author's sets for cross-stitching: great possibilities
- Author's patterns, threads and fabric for cross-stitching( video)
- Various author's schemes for cross-stitching( photo)
Authors of the cross stitch: who they are
Go along the same beaten path, subscribe to the blog of a famous needlewoman. If you are just starting to embroider, and you are not familiar with anything, then it's easy to work by schemes, you can say, it's not so easy to go, you might say. And popular bloggers are so great in their pages that the process of hobby of a new kind of creativity is faster and more fun.
For example, enter "embroidery lessons" into the search, and find a blog site where several craftsmen share their advice. One of these blogs is an embroideress under the name of Svetlana. She writes a lot about embroidery, in detail and simply, puts out video lessons, thanks to which the number of her fans only grows. Well, the scheme, of course, can be found there as well.
Embroidery bloggers have become popular too:
- Vasilinkina track;
- English style;
- Flower fantasy;
- Blog lovers of Japanese designs, etc.
If you yourself are at least a little independent in the work on the scheme, save all your schemes - it may be appropriate to share them with like-minded people. This applies to other types of needlework, such as knitting, patchwork, embroidery, etc.
Author's schemes for cross-stitching: tips for needlewomen
The audience of bloggers-needlewomen reaches large sizes. Therefore, they use this and inform their audience about their creativity. And it is especially useful to read it by beginners, that they learn the most important knowledge not from strict books, but from living diary entries.
For example, you can select introductory hints for beginners:
- Cut the desired piece of canvas and apply PVA glue to the edges;
- Fabric folded 4 times to find the middle of the fabric;
- Begin to embroider from the center, this is the most successful option;
- From the underside you need to fix the thread - do not make it a knot, the thread will be fixed by superimposed stitches;
- First lay the stitches in one direction, then in the other, the simple lower stitches are superimposed to the right, well the upper ones are to the left;
- Do not pull strongly during embroidering, otherwise the picture will not be aesthetic;
- The finished product should be washed in a soapy solution, and stripped from the underside, and do this until the fabric is still damp.
Not only linen or cotton linen is used today, you can purchase both plastic canvas, and water-soluble, and strumin. Yes, and the choice of hoop a lot.
Author sets for cross-stitching: great opportunities
Today you can find anything on the Internet. Moreover, not only schemes and notes on blogs can interest you. You can even order a ready-made authoring kit, where everything has already been put together to start working - from the hoop to the threads. Do not run around looking for anything, just open the box and start sewing.
Of course, you first need to consider the scheme, read, understand everything. It is very convenient, but, probably, it will be necessary to spend a lot. Still, the author also puts his findings and efforts into the price.
Author's schemes, threads and fabric for cross-stitching( video)
Author's schemes deserve and that you respect the rights of the creator of the scheme. If you spread your work somewhere on the network, indicate the author of the scheme that you used. It's honestly and decently, in the same way, you have to spread the link to you, if you are the author of this or that scheme.