It seems that crochet can overpower everything - and indeed, this handicrafts are submitted to all ages and levels of preparation. And even for beginners, it's more than just napkins and hats, and more complex things, including patchwork - in this case patchwork knitting.
- What patchwork crochet
- schemes and patterns: patchwork crochet for beginners
- patchwork, Crochet: rag rugs, sirloin knitting
- How does crochet plaid patchwork
- bed mats(Photo master-class)
- Crochet patchwork( video)
What is patchwork hook
This truly outstanding technique was invented by Virginia Woods Bellamy, she also called her numerical knitting. You can also find such a name - modular knitting. For example, you most commonly knit a square. And these squares need to be connected a lot, then to connect. Do not flash, note, but also crocheted.
What is often done in this technique:
- The plaids are large and small. Knitting plaid for babies is very popular today, it is often given to young parents.
- Rugs .Only the yarn should be taken thicker, and otherwise knits like a plaid, but the destination will be different.
- Tablecloth .Long work, but the result is worth it.
- Shutter .To frame the kitchen window - a very interesting option. A knitted curtain in the style of patchwork sewing can diversify the design of the kitchen window
Actually, you can also come up with what you use this technique for. But for home coziness it is one of the best tools. And the main thing is that everything is simple, and even newcomers will be able to cope with it with due diligence.
Schemes and samples: patchwork crochet for beginners
In this technique, you can do many things that will decorate, for example, the kitchen. And if it has the same geometric severity, which is not very close to home comfort, warmth, then such homemade things will solve the problem.
One of the fashion ideas is knitted rugs on the table. Yes, not napkins, but mats. They are not hundred percent practical, but they look charming. To tie such a rug, very dense yarns are needed. It is desirable, even hard. And the mating will also be dense. These are either colored strips, rather wide. Or the same connected boxes.
Cloak on the stool. Also a cozy element. Both warm and cute, and they knit quite quickly. And if you want more fresh ideas, then they will be found. How do you plan to slip a window sill?
Yes, you can tie the coverlet to the window sill. For a wide window sill, this idea will be especially relevant if you are an amateur to sit on the windowsill, drink a cup of tea. A cozy knitted rug of fragments will contribute to that desire.
Crocheted patchwork: patchwork mats, loin knitting
Very often knitting patchwork mats are used with a loin-type method. This knitting in the technique of loin lace. The fillet from the French is a mesh, this is the essence of this method. Knit in this technique is simple, and the schemes will be clear even for beginners.
A web in a loom can have different shapes - a rectangle, a circle, an oval, and a polygon. The edge of the canvas can be formed with denticles, waves and festoons. And for the patchwork-rug can be used and knitted in the fillet technique of the rim. It's cute, exquisite, and compliments to your work will be the words "fine work", which really reflect the essence of things.
How does crochet crochet in the patchwork style of
For work you will need woolen or cotton threads. Choose coots of juicy, bright colors. But do not forget about the principle of balance of color accents.
- Type a circle from the air loops. The next three air loops will be the beginning of the first column, then tie two bars with a crochet.
- Then you type two bars with a crochet, then - three bars with a crochet, repeat this twice, then dial two more air loops. Connect the ends of the workpiece.
- The second row denotes the angles of the motif. Two air loops are dialed between the columns with the crochet.
- By different schemes it is possible to make blanks - in only two rows, in others four - in the third six, etc.
- You can bind the details to each other arbitrarily, but better do it according to the scheme.
- Change the thread every two lines tied. The motives can be used the same in size.
This is a simple circuit. But if you are just starting out, then learn to knit on such simple schemes. A small blanket usually consists of twenty large squares. A plaid for a kitchen sofa or a sofa in a nursery will do.
Bedside mat( photo master-class)
With your hands, with the help of a hook and threads, you can create a unique piece of interior that can not only decorate the house, but also become a practical and convenient favorite thing. If there are no knitting threads - it does not matter: and for this case there is a simple solution. Everyone in the closet will have a couple of old, unnecessary knitted things.
Crochet patchwork( video)
Patchwork knitting is an exciting handicraft that results in cute and cozy things that create an atmosphere at home. From them immediately becomes warm and joyful, yet it is the creativity of living hands.
Have a nice work!