Patchwork is one of the types of arts and crafts. This technique was born several centuries ago in England. For a long time patchwork was used only by poor people who did not have the opportunity to purchase cloth. Today patchwork is a trendy trend. Products made with the help of this technique look stylish, and perfectly complement dwellings in the style of country or minimalism.
- Technique for quilting yoyo: features and application of the
- schematic. Simplified patchwork: features and fast embroidery technology
- Patchwork technology chenille and stained-glass window
- Patchwork sewing: bubblegum technique and watercolor
- Quilting in the technique of a well and pizza
- Types of patchwork patchwork( video)
- Patchwork technique( photo)
Quotation technique yo-yo: features and application of the
schemeKa yo-yo is used to make flowers from rags. This technique involves unusual draping of blanks. Round flaps of cloth, made with this method, can have a different texture.
The yo-yo technology is very easy to manufacture. In order to make a detail in this technique, you need to cut out circles from the piece of fabric, lay the stitches along the edges of the circle, and gently pull the threads together. As a result, you should get a "bulk pancake".
For the preparation of blanks in this technique, it is best to use:
Simplified patchwork: features and fast-cutting technology
Patchwork sewing techniques "corner" is the most popular. The manufacture of counterfeits using this technique is simple. If you are looking for accelerated sewing techniques, then the corner is what you need.
If you decide to make a blank using this technique, choose cotton for fakes. This material is well-shaped, and is durable. Instead of cotton you can use scraps of linen or chintz.
There are several ways to fold the workpiece into the corners:
- The square of the fabric is folded into 2 equal parts with the wrong side inward. Then the workpiece is ground and the corners are turned.
- Technique "Corner in 4 addition".The essence of this technology is as follows: the workpiece is cut in the form of a semicircle. Then the middle line is drawn on it, and the fabric is tucked into it. This technique of fast sewing is suitable if you work with chintz.
- The squares of the required dimensions are cut from the flap. Each of them is folded diagonally from the inside out. The resulting triangles need to be bent once more and walk along them with an iron.
Patchwork technology chenille and stained-glass window
Technique chenille is one of the most common. It provides for sewing stitches from the center of the shred to the edge, regardless of the configuration of the workpiece.
Also the technique of chenille provides for wetting the canvas in water. This operation will get fringe. Rub the flap until the fringe becomes uniform throughout the entire area of the product.
After "washing" the part is dried on a flat surface. Using the technique of chenille, you can get a canvas that will have a furry texture. This scheme patchwork is mainly used to make tablecloth, potholders or other kitchen utensils.
Stained glass technology came to us from Austria. There are several options for making fakes using this technique. If you decide to use stained glass, choose fabrics with a discreet drawing.
The algorithm for manufacturing the workpiece using this technique is as follows:
- First, draw a sketch, and number each part of the future composition.
- Next, take a piece of cloth and transfer the drawing to it with a tracing paper.
- Then decide on the colors of the future product.
- Duplicate the fabric with glue fleece and smooth the workpiece.
- Take the bake and sew it to the shortest part of the part.
- Smooth out the item.
- Place the lining of the correct size, the sintepon and the workpiece on it. Whole construction grind with pins.
- Turn over the part with the help of oblique bake.
- Prostoke the resulting product.
Patchwork sewing: the technique of caper and watercolor
The technique of patchwork embroidery is known to almost everyone. With the help of this technology for a long time made rugs for the hallway. Nowadays, the lyapoche is mainly used to create bags.
The simplest technology of a bumper is to make thin strips that need to be sewn to the workpiece in rows. In this case, each shred must be bent in such a way that the resulting thing seemed variegated.
If you are firmly confident in your abilities, you can combine the technique of lyapoche and weaving. This method is suitable for creating voluminous parts, and will give the product a special charm.
Watercolor technology is the most complex. The creation of a detail using this scheme can take years. However, the products made by the watercolor technique, look amazing and unordinary.
When choosing a fabric for this type of patchwork, a number of nuances should be considered:
- Pattern patterns should be large, But at the same time not bright.
- The sketch must be constructed in such a way as to keep the transition of the shades from lighter to darker.
- It is preferable to prefer floral prints.
Quilting in the technique of a well and pizza
Diagram of a well is the oldest. The essence of technology lies in the manufacture of the geometric figure of the square, which consists of strips( logs) of different lengths.
If you want to create an unusual piece, take a cotton cloth of different colors. In the center of the square, glue the material of lighter tones. Also, the diagonal breakdown will look nice.
Technique pizza is suitable if you need to recycle small scraps that have remained after sewing. For the production of blanks using this technique, you can use trim trimming clothing.
Patchwork sewing with this method involves the manufacture of parts from three layers. The first must be monophonic.
The algorithm for manufacturing the part in the pizza technique is as follows:
- First, lay the foundation on a horizontal surface, and lay the first layer of shreds on it.
- When you fill the entire base with shreds, cover the workpiece with a layer of organza, and pin up with a pin.
- Smooth out the workpiece.
- Apply a couple more layers in the same way.
- Sew the whole workpiece on the sewing machine.
Types of patchwork patchwork technique( video)
Patchwork is a fascinating technique of arts and crafts. There are many schemes for this type of needlework. Each of them is unique in its own way and has a number of features. In order to sew products you do not need a program of any mug or master classes. It is enough to have enough patience and necessary materials.