Beautifully made pictures from photos - a stylish decoration for the living room, hallway or bedroom. In order to form an extraordinary composition it is necessary to take into account the proportions of the room, the degree of its illumination and the prevailing color scale. It is not superfluous to take into account the functional purpose of the room. If the bedroom is suitable for quieter motives, then for the living room - it is appropriate something more energetic.
- The correct selection of panels from the photo frames: the secret of combining colors
- We make a stylish panel from the photo: the size matters
- Rules for selecting photos for the panel: stylistic combinations
- Unusual ideas for panels from photos
- Panel on the wall of photos( video)
- Examples of panels from photos( photos in the interior)
Correct selection of panels from the photo frames: the secret of combining colors
Success of the whole compositionAI gives the right choice of frame color. If the room is made in the direction of Art Nouveau, then in this case you can experiment with different colors. In this case, the frame should not be too "screaming".To a lesser extent, experiments are allowed when it comes to country direction.
Important is the correct choice of frame on the wall relative to the size of the photos. Often you can hear that a full panel can not be created. Blame for all too small images. Exit from the situation will help a little trick. To begin with, you need to insert small images into the passepartout and then into the frame.
It must be remembered the correct combination of colors:
- The color frame is compulsorily supplemented with a color mat;
- The prevailing blue color will help to recreate the atmosphere of antiquity;
- The feeling of "vintage" style will be transmitted by a black and white combination.
We make a stylish panel from the photo: the size matters
After the stylistically justified color was chosen, it is necessary to pay attention to the size of the entire composition. Fans of antiquity who want to recreate the classic style in the room, should prefer a large frame, made in the style of baguette. On the one hand, it will become one of the visual accents in the room. On the other hand, he will emphasize the grandeur of the interior.
If the use of photo frames is planned in a private house where there are several floors, it is advisable to use frames of different sizes.
It looks nice the next idea. At the top of the ladder march, many large frames are installed, and as you descend - the number and size decreases. As a result, a beautiful visual effect is created.
In addition, the following recommendations will help to make a unique design:
- In the children's room it is necessary to abandon the small frames in favor ofMedium and large.
- The living room is a place where a noticeable visual accent is required, so attention needs to be stopped on 3-4 large frames with a photo.
- A commensurate locking system eliminates many problems. That's why it is recommended in case of small frames to use clamps.
Rules for selecting photos for a panel: stylistic combinations
The main secret of a beautiful wall with photo images is a harmonious combination of the picture, the size of the frame and its color. Today it is not difficult to find recommendations related to the need for bold experiments. It is suggested to use square, round and rectangular frames in one composition. It should be remembered that the forms should be harmoniously combined.
Regardless of the size of the frame, each experimental composition should not include more than 5-7 images.
Otherwise, the space will appear to be overloaded. Practical advice for those who do not want to waste time on replacing the form of the framework, will be a recommendation to purchase a universal option. Without loss of properties, you can roll it even every day.
In addition to these, the designers highlight a number of other tips:
- The use of wooden frames in a dark or light tone is justified in the classical style or the direction of the provence;
- The image of people must be "diluted" with paintings of nature;
- Family photos look good in the living room on the wall with photo printing, and something lyrical - in the bedroom;
- Creatively look images mounted on the wall on special shelves;
- If we talk about the form, the fishnet look good in the girl's room. Often they are supplemented by something white or cream.
Unusual ideas for panels from photos
In the store you need to purchase a few wooden frames without any decorative elements. In addition, small shells will be needed. If these are not at home, then it is not difficult to purchase them in a souvenir shop. In this case, you do not need to use shells much, otherwise the frame will overload the composition.
You have to start from the hobby and hobbies when choosing creative solutions. For example, admirers of travel can turn their attention to the marine theme.
In addition to the marine theme, you can use a number of other ideas:
- Take a little yarn, the color of which is close to pastel. After this, it must be used for tying the baguette. If desired, if it fits into the creative concept.
- An unusual macrame for the frame will be the hand-made macrame.
- A bold experiment will be the placement of photographs on a carved wooden flat surface.
- Good advice for those who do not plan to spoil the wall with traces of nails, will be a recommendation to purchase a vinyl film. Due to its ability to be fixed on a vertical surface, it allows you to fix many photos in random order. At the same time, you need to remember that it's impossible to simply remove the pictures from the wall. That's why you need to think in advance.
Creating a photographic panel in the room does not require much time and effort. The main thing is to plan everything in advance. Depending on the color and stylistic decisions in the room, the tone of the frames and the photos themselves are selected. After that, the entire composition must be properly arranged.
Panel on the wall from photos( video)
Regardless of the number and tone of the photos, they must be properly positioned. The upper part of the panel is always made lighter, and then the entire composition changes to a tone in the direction of dimming.