specialists. Heating is an important condition for comfort in a private house. A domestic boiler house is the best option for this. There are several main types of generators that are suitable for autonomous heating of houses or cottages. Therefore, it is necessary to think about the construction of a boiler house in advance, while the finishing works of the house will still be underway.
- Boiler house: basic views for private properties
- Boiler house project for a private house: selection criteria
- Required boiler equipment for a private house
- Furnishing in a private house: photos and materials
- The boiler house in a private house: some requirements
- Boiler house equipment in a private house( video)
- Examples of boiler houses in a private house( photo)
Boiler house: main views for an hour
boilers do not have any specific design. In a private house, you can install any boiler house, which the owner himself wishes. No single parameters exist. The size, location and equipment for the boiler room is chosen by the owner himself.
Heating equipment requires strict control. Often it must be installed separately from the main building, since such equipment is dangerous. Therefore, you need to meet certain requirements to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Boiler room, also called a furnace or boiler room, can be located outside the house, so it is in it. It can be located in very different places: on the ground floor, in a garage, extension or basement. However, best of all, place it at some distance from the suburban building.
Boiler type according to its location:
- Built-in boiler house in the house that does not have a separate room. All equipment( boiler, pump, boiler) can be disposed in the kitchen or in the hallway. This option is the cheapest, suitable only for a small boiler.
- Boiler room built in the house, but located in a separate small room
- Boiler room, which is located in the annex. This option is suitable for equipment that creates a lot of noise.
- Separate mini boiler room, located at a distance from the building.
The cheapest option is a boiler room in the kitchen, suitable only for a small boiler. A convenient option for a boiler house for heating is inside the house, but it is located in a room intended for it. The boiler room attached to the room can have a separate door. The most safe is the boiler room, which can be built separately from the main dwelling, however it is very difficult and expensive to do this.
Boiler house project for a private house: selection criteria
An important stage in the construction of a boiler house intended for a private house is design. The project itself can not be created independently, it must be done by a specially trained designer. He, in turn, must have all the necessary documents.
In the working drawings all calculations are performed, as well as the selection of the necessary equipment for construction. And all actions and decisions are described in a special note. All these documents will be needed for submission to the relevant authorities.
The coordination process depends on the complexity of the project, which can drag on for several months. If there were no complaints, and there is a seal on the documents, then you can start building. When a project is being done, then it is already necessary to choose the type of the boiler house, paying attention to certain criteria.
Criteria on which it is worth paying attention:
- Heating mode;
- Type of energy carrier;
- Installation location;
- Size: The height should be approximately 2.5m, and the volume of the entire room - 15m cubic. Examples of boiler rooms can be different: gas, solid fuel or electric. The
.The gas boiler is not the safest, the norms and requirements for it are very stringent, because the gas is explosive. The solid-fuel type device is less explosive, but they are installed also outside the home. Some boilers can work even on wood. Such a boiler room is called a stokehold. Correctly laid-out electrician is a guarantee of safety. Be sure to make grounding.
Required boiler equipment for a private house
The most important for a boiler house is not only the premises, but also its equipment. If you select the right equipment, you can get excellent functionality and quality of heating.
Boiler room is a place where it should not only be convenient and neat, but also safe. Be sure to install all the devices, observing all safety rules. It must be finished only with high-strength materials.
One boiler, of course, can not cope with the main task, namely it can not heat the whole house. To help him, you need to purchase additional equipment, which install specialists. It is possible to equip the boiler house with your own hands, but this process requires special skills and knowledge. Therefore, the arrangement of the boiler room is best entrusted to the masters of this case.
- Heating boiler;
- Expansion tank;
- Accumulator of heat;
- Distribution manifold;
- Stop valves;
After purchasing all the elements, you can attach them yourself or hire a specialized wizard. Boilers can be attached to the wall at a distance of 10cm or simply placed on the floor. If the boiler is installed on the floor, then a foundation is necessary. Ceiling, floor and walls are best finished with heat-resistant materials. All parts are set manually.
Furnishing of a boiler house in a private house: photos and materials
Finishing a boiler room is a very important stage of construction. To equip and finish the room you need very competently - this is the key to your safety. To make everything right and at the same time beautiful, you need to comply with all the requirements and adhere to the norms.
Before you start decorating the room, first, you need to determine which material you will use for this purpose?There are a lot of materials for this, but the most alternative is tile.
Having looked at the various photos of individual options, by finishing the boiler houses, you need to decide on a choice or create your own design and implement it.
Non-combustible finishing materials:
- Ceramic tiles .For wall finishing - this is the ideal solution.
- Porcelain tiles .They are usually floored by the floor of the boiler room, since it is capable of withstanding heavy loads.
- Xylolite-fibrous sheet .It is environmentally friendly material, able to withstand very high temperatures( 1000 degrees).
- Fireproof and heat-resistant plaster .It can withstand an open flame for several minutes. It, just as you can paint in different colors and yet it will not lose its fire-resistant abilities.
The interior decoration of the boiler room can be made of inexpensive materials, but they must meet all the requirements. The price of some of them may even be very modest. The main thing for the boiler-house is not its decoration, but equipment. That's it, and you need to spend your savings to feel safe.
Boiler house installation in a private house: some requirements of
A boiler house is needed to heat a country house. The design of such a room requires an absolutely competent approach. It is this device that creates the comfort and comfort of your home, as well as its safety. Therefore, we should approach it with special attention.
You can not save on some materials, especially equipment. Installation of the boiler and some additional equipment is best entrusted to professionals. They competently and qualitatively will do their work, with all permissible norms.
The most important for this process is the interior decoration of the room. It must be so refractory that it can withstand an open flame for about 25 minutes. There are also some specific nuances that must be foreseen in advance, regardless of where your boiler room will be located.
- Calculate the boiler output, taking into account the space of the room;
- Equipment is best to purchase in advance;
- Choose the right door, necessarily fireproof;
- All dimensions of the boiler house must comply with special standards;
- Give preference to the finishing material - tile.
Before the start of construction of the hotel room of the boiler house, a plan is made, which must be coordinated with the gas service. Then, of course, this object must necessarily be added to the technological plan of the entire site.
Boiler house equipment in a private house( video)
Modern projects of private country houses imply the existence of such a room as a boiler room where all heating equipment for the whole area of the house will be located. Such a boiler room can operate on different energy carriers. Usually it is natural gas, which comes from the main backbone network. If, nevertheless, there is no gas, then boilers operating on solid or diesel fuel, electricity can be used. However, the most popular and not expensive fuel, nevertheless, is gas. Examples