sewer pipe in a private home is not always a necessary element. It is needed for ventilation of sewage systems with large volumes of effluent or small diameter of pipes. The equipment of a fan riser has many nuances and rules that must be observed.
- sewer pipe: what it is and the main characteristic
- What is a sewer pipe for sewer and the need to
- installation requirements for fans risers
- installation Features sewer ventilation
- connection for the outlet check valve
- conclusion for the outlet of the riser in a private home
- Installing sewer pipe( video)
sewer pipe: this is the main characteristic and
sewer pipe sewer displays hectaresShl. It performs the functions of ventilation. Also thanks to the fan device, the optimum pipe pressure is maintained.
The pipe is installed in almost all buildings. But not everywhere, its installation is mandatory.
In one-story private houses this device is not mandatory. In such structures, not enough large volumes of effluent. But in large houses, you will have to install a fan tube.
Classification of sewage pipes:
- Monolithic elbow;
- Pipe with bend.
Selecting optimal variant depends on the state of the sewage, condition and size of the pipeline. In difficult places, bends are fitted, and in simple ones, straight pipes are used. The very method of operation of the fan tubes is that when the air is diluted inside the system, oxygen comes from the street.
What is a sewer pipe for sewer and the need to mount
sewer pipe ventilation creates for sewerage. For multi-storey buildings, this element is considered necessary. For small houses with a small amount of drains, you can do without fan equipment. But if the amount of waste is sufficiently large, then in the absence of ventilation, a hydraulic seizure can be disrupted, and unpleasant sewage smells will be carried along the bottom. The pipe checks the amount of liquid in the siphon.
Installation of the fan pipe is necessary in such cases:
- More than one used bathroom in the house;
- Sewage is equipped with a septic tank, which is located near the house;
- Large amount of waste;
- With a riser diameter of 110 mm.
The correct installation of sewer ventilation is prescribed in the SNIP.It is important to familiarize yourself in advance with all the nuances of installation. Fan tubes should have a diameter of 110 mm in private houses.
The pipe outlet must not be routed to the attic space. You should make an exit on the roof, next to the chimney. But you can not make a combined output.
Plastic pipes are widely used for sewage ventilation. Some prefer cast iron. The dimensions of the pipes are determined by the owner. Mark the classification of pipes for the installation method. Allocate angular, straight and vertical mounting. Straight pipes are installed parallel to the toilet. Corner installation is used for a difficult house layout. A vertical riser is used in houses with several toilets.
Requirements for fan risers
Installation involves certain design work. The fan riser performs an important role, therefore some rules are required. It is necessary to approach the work responsibly.
Requirements for the fan tubes:
- The optimum output height is 30 cm from the roof;
- If the roof has an attic, then the output height should be increased to 3 m;
- From balconies and windows, a distance of 4 m should be observed;
- The beginning of the pipe must be insulated or in a heated room;
- You can not make a combined output with a chimney;
- The output is equipped with a special hood.
In some cases, you can make a horizontal outlet. This is possible with individual construction. Also, a horizontal riser is performed when there are not enough shafts for vertical installation. With this output, the end is equipped with a grid, not a hood.
installation Features sewer ventilation
The house is on several floors necessarily need to equip the sewer pipe. This is a kind of controller overflow drains. In addition, thanks to ventilation in the house does not get unnecessary noise and unpleasant odors.
Recommendations for installing a sewer pipe:
- riser diameter should be equal to the sewer pipe;
- The output can be mounted together with the ventilation of the house;
- be required to make the temperature contrast between the beginning and end of the system: top mounted in a warm place, and outlet equipped outwardly;
- One output will suffice;
- It is not recommended to perform installation under the overhang roof, otherwise the riser will clog.
The conclusion should be made with the utmost care. This will require a number of rules and recommendations. The maximum size of the outlet pipe is 3 m. But it is advised to adhere to the height of 50 cm from the ridge. In addition, distance from windows and balconies - 4 m should be observed.
Small siphons can cause unpleasant odors in the house. But this function can fulfill the fan tube.
Preparatory work before installation includes assessment of the condition of the sewage system. Pipes made of cast iron are replaced by plastic pipes. Also take care of tools and materials. The diameter of the pipes should be the same with the riser. Work on the withdrawal of the pipe can be done on their own.
- Plastic tubes interconnected rings and silicone sealant;
- Metal clamps are used for wall fixing;
- Then the tee and adapters are mounted;
- then outputted to the roof structure, the output can be round or wear cap to not been put into sludge and debris;
- At the final stages, the system is connected to the adapters and a non-return valve is installed.
Before starting work, the riser overlap is performed. Defined in advance with the place of withdrawal and the types of pipes. Complexities can only occur during a horizontal installation. But this option has a more aesthetic appearance. Start work from the bottom, gradually moving upwards.
Connection of non-return valve
Sometimes ventilation is equipped with a non-return valve. When installing it, you do not have to worry about removing the pipe to the roof. Stoyak performs a number of other functions. After installing the toilet, you can immediately connect a non-return valve. The number of valves is determined by the number of bathrooms.
The principle of the construction is not difficult. When draining, the flap is raised and drainage is skipped. If you do not use the toilet for a long time, unpleasant odors will not appear in the house. The device will save the house from the unpleasant consequences of stagnation.
Designation of check valve:
- Eliminates problems associated with incorrect pipe inclinations;
- Protection of sewage from stagnant odors, rodents and beetles;
- Obstruction for reverse flow of drains.
The check valve can be installed both externally and internally. Much depends on the kind of element. The valve should stand in a meeting with the movement of sewage. The details of the construction look like petals, which are bent towards the toilet.
The check valve is installed dry. Do not use lubricants, silicone or mastics.
Internal installation assumes good surface cleaning. Also, degrease the coating, but without the use of lubricants. All installation work is carried out on a dry surface.
Fan riser output in a private house
The ventilation outlet on the roof has the form of a riser. The exit location is strictly regulated by building codes and regulations. It is important to rely on this documentation for work.
The stand must have the following height:
- On the pitched roof there is only 50 cm;
- On a flat, unoccupied roof - 30 cm;
- On a flat operated roof - 3 m.
Allows for an interval from the riser to the windows and balconies. This distance is not less than 4 m. But it is strictly forbidden to combine the outlet with the chimney.
One terminal is used for all risers in the house. Take a pipe with a diameter of 110 mm. In this case, take into account the slope towards the gases.
The pipe outlet to the attic is also prohibited. Under the roof overhang, the installation is also not carried out. Even with a hood, in this case the pipe will not last long.
Mounting the fan tube( video)
A pipe pipe is a design that performs ventilation functions and is output directly to the roof. The need to install the structure is determined by the amount of waste. You can install the riser by yourself, without the help of specialists.