The problem is that the ceilings in the hallways are usually low, and I would not like them to be even much lower. Nobody wants that the already small height was "eaten up" by the ceiling design, because what is often called proudly "the hallway" turns out to be just a corridor and then just a little. But the ceilings in the gypsum boardroom, as practice shows and the many years of building experience of many thousands of people, is one of the most rational options for finishing ceilings in this situation.
- Beautiful plasterboard ceilings hallway: perfectly straight
- Suspended plasterboard ceilings in the entrance hall: a very popular option
- advantages of suspended ceilings made of plasterboard for the hall: they are obvious
- Suspended ceilings of plasterboard:doing their own hands
- Reviews of suspended ceilings made of plasterboard for the hall: the view is almost united
- Installing ceiling plasterboard( video)
- ceilings in the entrance hall of the ISUsokartona( photo)
Beautiful plasterboard ceilings hallway: perfectly straight
Not in all areas, whether it be a house or flat, perfectly smooth ceiling. And, probably, the secret dream of every homeowner, to correct this omission, and, if possible, cheap.
One of the most acceptable options for solving this problem - suspended ceilings from plasterboard.
Curvature of ceilings in the hallway is the most common thing for most apartments, because the "hallway" is an integral part of any apartment.
What gives drywall:
- ceiling becomes perfectly flat;
- The ceiling can be easily painted in any color, which will allow optically to change the dimensions of the hallway( corridor) for the better.
Thus, drywall is successfully able to perform its task of inexpensive leveling of the ceiling.
Suspended ceilings from gypsum cardboard in the hallway: a very common version of
Drywall in the hallways "captures" more and more square meters in the scale of the country.
Due to the low cost of materials and components, as well as the simplicity of the installation of suspended ceilings from gypsum board, an increasing number of apartment owners choose this option as the most rational one.
The corridor in the apartment, as a rule, is done in the last place, although, if we rephrase Stanislavsky, the apartment still begins with a hanger. Nevertheless, this principle is not always observed for a number of reasons. After the repair in the apartment is almost done, the repair in the hallway, like, it is usual, is set aside.
- not have any money left at the end of the repair;
- No strength left and no desire to repair;
- The vacation ends.
In order to get out of the situation, you need to gather strength, and still finish what you started. As for the suspended ceiling from gypsum board, this option will take quite a bit of time, it takes not so much effort, thanks to the fact that the work is not complicated and does not fall into the category of expensive. By the way, you can do it, relying solely on your own strength.
Advantages of suspended ceilings from gypsum plasterboard for the hall: they are obvious
Someone may object, they say, what's the difference, and why the gypsum plasterboard ceiling for the hallway is more priority?
A ceiling made of gypsum board will not take almost anything from the height of the said room.
Even a small hallway( in the world - a corridor), can become optically higher and wider - it all depends on a competent ceiling device, and the ceiling of gypsum cardboard is a vivid example.
- An uncomplicated ceiling construction in comparison with other suspended ceilings;
- Under a false ceiling it is possible to hide electroconducting to them various communications;
- Low price for plasterboard;
- Cheap accessories;
- Simple installation;
- Ability to paint in any color, including the possibility of computer selection of paint;
- Possibility of the device of lamps of every possible types and designs;
- The cost of a suspended ceiling from plasterboard is much cheaper than, say, the same flawlessly flat concrete ceiling;Cleanliness of the works: if the ceiling is leveled with plaster or putty, it will be dirty, in the end, not only in your apartment, but also in the entrance, which will not give you a rating among neighbors;
- Wet plaster will require considerable cost in time, compared with plasterboard, because of the numerous layers, and consequently, their drying;
- Possibility of multi-level ceiling device.
As you can see, the advantages that gypsum board ceilings have, compared to many other types of ceiling finishes, are more than enough.
Suspended ceilings from plasterboard: do it yourself
Suspended ceiling allows you to radically change the design of your apartment.
In order to understand what you want to do in your hallway, you should look at photo and video materials of the appropriate nature, where you can easily find the most beautiful ceilings that will satisfy your requests for 100%.
The suspended ceiling does not have the most complicated design, but, nevertheless, without knowing for sure how to properly arrange a suspended ceiling from gypsum board, It is not necessary, without first having become acquainted with the relevant materials detailing this topic in detail.
So, step by step:
- First of all, we need to prepare high-quality components. Practice shows that the best option is the Knauf products. If to be consistent, then it is desirable to apply gypsum cardboard to the same company.
- For qualitative markup, the hydro level is strongly desirable. If there is a laser level, then, of course, preference is given to the latter. You can, of course, use the usual bubble level, but then the perimeter markings of the room will significantly slow down.
- With the help of the hydraulic level, we make the markings in the corners, and then we connect it using the cord. The process is called a chipping. The markup is made based on the lowest angle.
- We retreat 5-8 cm, depending on whether we plan to build in fixtures, or not.
- Now on the walls we attach the guide profiles. To do this, the profiles are applied to the wall by the bottom part according to the already existing markings. Marker or pencil, we mark through the perforation holes the future places of drilling in the wall.
- The profile is fixed to the wall with impact dowels.
- Next, the axes of the main profiles are marked out. Profiles, as a rule, are located across. The pitch of the profiles is about 40 cm.
- With such a step in the basic profiles, the need for bearing arises only on the transverse joints. Their step is 2.5 m. The pitch of the hangers will thus be 50cm. The first row will be located at a distance of 25cm from the wall.
- Suspension bracket is marked with a marker. The suspension is applied to the ceiling and markings are made under the anchors. For one suspension they need at least two.
- We fasten the hangers. Adhesive pre-sealing tape.
- Next, the basic profiles are set. Start fixing should be from the corners of the room. The process is controlled by a two-meter level.
- In the places of joining the profiles, we install the so-called crabs, fixing them with screws.
- Carrier profiles are cut, and then we attach them to crabs, again, fixing with screws.
- Our drywall.
- We seal the seams using the putty. In addition, of course, you should gloss over the cracks between the wall and the ceiling. Shpaklyuem and indentations in the places of screwed screws. You can use a special tape.
- Shpaklyuem sheets of drywall.
The sheets of plasterboard are best used with a thickness of 9.5 mm, which will not sag with a small width of the hall.
Reviews of the suspended ceilings from plasterboard for the hall: the opinion is almost the same
Numerous reviews of homeowners indicate the correct choice of a suspended ceiling from gypsum board in the hallway.
Arrangement of the ceiling in the hallway "in plasterboard", justifies itself completely.
The simple design of the suspended ceiling is an excellent choice for the hallway, as evidenced by customer feedback.
- Have made a false ceiling in the hallway from plasterboard. Everything is smooth, just wonderful!Painted in beige color, so beautiful, lighter and in general, the hallway became visually larger than before the repair, despite the fact that the ceiling was slightly lower!Now we will not do anything soon, we believe that in ten years, and even then, most likely, it will be a simple painting.
- After a lot of thinking and wobbling through the Internet, we decided to stop our choice on drywall. Money to repair the corridor was not enough, so the choice fell on drywall. Hired a master, who was recommended by friends, he, surprisingly quickly, qualitatively, and, very importantly, did everything inexpensively. Have arranged illumination by dot fixtures. The corridor just does not know!
- The hallway is this room, which, as they say, can not pass by. And that is why, always, many times a day, you come across any kind of flaws, which had to be eliminated 30 years ago. Drywall is a wonderful, budgetary solution to this urgent problem!
From the above it is clear that the hallway with the ceiling of their drywall suits the majority. There are a lot of reviews, only a few are given here, in order to be visible more clearly, the benefit of such finishing.
Installation of false ceiling from gypsum board( video)
And finally, a few words about the suspended ceilings in the hallway. Having arranged in your hallway such a ceiling design, you save yourself for many years from all sorts of pads, putties and other routine and ungrateful work. You, in addition, forget about all the unevenness of the ceiling, which have made your eyes blistered for many years, and even at all, for decades. Ceiling to do this, as you already understood, is not difficult even with your own hands. And, of course, it is very important that such a ceiling system will take away from you not only little space, which is called the height of the ceiling, but also very little money. Good luck to you!