Baby is a special place for a child. This is his corner, where he plays, develops and rest. Therefore, it is so important that all materials used to finish this room are environmentally friendly and safe. In addition to practical characteristics, you need to pay attention to the design of the personal space of your child. It should be cozy and comfortable. How to arrange the ceiling of plasterboard in the children's room - read further.
- Advantages and disadvantages of the gypsum board ceiling in the nursery
- Types of ceilings from plasterboard in the nursery: photo and description
- Design of the ceiling from plasterboard in the nursery
- Zoning space with a gypsum board ceiling in the children's room: photo
- Ceiling decoration in a children's room from plasterboard( video)
- Design of a ceiling in a children's room from plasterboard( interior photo)
Advantages and disadvantages of a ceiling made of gypsumcardboard children's
Drywall - a modern and relatively inexpensive material, the excitement which is growing every day. All thanks to his ability to take the right shape and neat appearance. Gypsum plasterboard ceilings can not be better suited for children's rooms and have a lot of advantages over other materials.
Advantages of installing gypsum board ceilings in the children's room:
- Drywall is an environmentally friendly material that is very important indicator for the children's room;
- High fireproof plasterboard is another quality in favor of using this material in the baby's room;
- The relatively low cost of GCR makes it affordable for the masses;
- With GKL attached to the frame, you can hide all non-aesthetic communications, as well as uneven ceiling-base;
- You can cut out or bend absolutely any shape from GKL sheets. Due to this plasticity, the plasterboard ceilings look very intricate and original;
- Installation of ceilings from plasterboard does not require any special skills and tools, so it is quite possible to manage with your own hands;
- Correctly mounted gypsum plasterboard ceiling will serve you for many years.
As you can see, there are many advantages to gypsum board ceiling structures, but, unfortunately, like all GCL materials, there are drawbacks.
Cons of gipsokartonnyh ceilings:
- Installation gipsokartonnyh ceilings can not be made in 1-2 days, these jobs will take much more time;
- Drywall frame ceilings reduce the height of the room, so they are not always acceptable for low spaces;
- The finished gypsum board construction requires additional finishing.
Despite the fact that the ceilings from the GKL have their disadvantages, they still have much more positive qualities. From here, we conclude that gipsokartonnye design, as best as possible for children's rooms.
Types of ceilings from plasterboard in the nursery: photo and description
Drywall is quite plastic and pliable material, so you can create a lot of interesting designs from it. Due to this property in the children's room you can recreate a starry or cloudy sky with three-dimensional figures and realistic bends.
You can cut out many interesting elements from gypsum board, for example, make a planetarium effect in a room for boys.
There are three types of gypsum plasterboard ceiling structures. With their help, you can make even the simplest child's design unique.
Types of plasterboard ceilings:
- Single-level gypsum plasterboard ceilings - perfectly fit in the classic interiors. In appearance, they differ little from the usual bleached ceiling, but they have all the advantages of GKL designs.
- Multi-level gipsokartonnye ceilings, although they take away the extra centimeters of the height of the room, look very unusual and leave a full room for imagination. For rooms with not very high ceilings, only a two-level ceiling from gypsum board is acceptable.
- Combined ceilings combine one or more gypsum plasterboard levels and a tension sheet.
When deciding which design to choose for your child's room, consider the overall interior design of the room and the height of the ceilings. With the first and third option, you can fantasize, having a not very high room, but the second option eats a lot of centimeters.
Design of a ceiling from a plasterboard in children's
To registration of a ceiling in a children's room it is necessary to approach with special imagination, after all from this part of a room will depend on how comfortable the child will be in the personal space. Combining a stretch photo-canvas and gipsokartonnye sheets, it is possible to create on a ceiling effect of a starry sky or a decline on quay.
Three basic positions in the ceiling design in the children's room:
- Color. With the help of color, you can create interesting effects and unusual designs.
- Lighting. By highlighting, you can divide the room into functional areas.
- Plasterboard structures. From gipsokartona it is possible to cut out on the ceiling intricate figures. For example, decorate it with shaky waves or multi-colored rings.
The child's age and sex must be taken into account while dressing the children's room. For teens, the room with too bright elements of the pictures on the ceiling will not do, and the kids, on the contrary, will be interested in being in the room with funny pictures.
Zoning space with a gypsum board ceiling in the children's room: photo
With the help of a ceiling made of plasterboard and correctly selected lighting, you can divide the room into zones. Also, this effect is achieved due to different colors and plasterboard levels.
If two children of different sex live in the same room, you can decorate the ceiling and the wall from the side of the girl's bed carved from gypsum boardFlower, and half the boy singled out a bat or a merry dinosaur.
To divide the room into a zone for playing, learning and sleeping: hang a large and bright chandelier in the center of the room, set several spotlights above the child's desk, and install lighting fixtures above the bed with a muted bluish radiance. Thus, the play area will be flooded with bright light, there will always be additional lighting above your child's notebook, and before going to bed he will be able to admire the small lamps with the effect of a night light.
Decoration of the ceiling in the children's room from plasterboard( video)
If you do not want to trust the design of the children's room to the designer, stock up the plasterboard and make the project yourself. Let your imagination run wild, and you will certainly succeed. It's better than you, your child does not know who!