Gone are the days where the carpet hung on a wall, as a decorative ornament, and shrouded all the floors in the house. Carpets are still in use today, but now they are increasingly used only in one room - in the living room. They are used to decorate the floor. Of course, you can lay a lot of carpets, but it is necessary to observe a certain line, so as not to disturb the atmosphere in the hall. Otherwise, too bright shades of carpets will spoil the whole design of the room. It is worth very carefully to choose a rug.
- How to choose a carpet in the living room
- living design with carpet
- fashion rugs in the living room: Trends 2016
- carpet in the living room - highlights
- Beautiful carpets in the living room - design and raznovidonosti
- correct choice of carpet in the hall( video)
- How to choose a carpet in the living room( photo)
How to choose a carpet in the living room
not so long ago a huge rugs covered the floors throughout the house, as well asThe same free space under the bed or sofa. This method in the interior determined a kind of completeness, emphasizing the general orientation of the room. Covering the entire surface, the carpet looked like an integral part of the whole, and it will never become obsolete.
But lately, the trend is considered in the carpet, which has an average size. Such a carpet does not cover the whole place in the room, but only focuses on the particular part of the guest room chosen.
In the living room, it is very unusual to look at small carpets that can add color accents to different details in the interior to the overall design. These beautiful and stylish rugs, bedded next to the sofa, will bring to the environment a feeling of softness, and will also warm the feet of the guests who sit in the hall.
To choose the right on the floor carpet, it should be taken into account such factors as his color:
- When the room is dark and the windows located on the north side, the best will look carpets warm and bright colors( floorCoating that has a white, yellow or orange color).This approach will better clarify the room.
- And on the other hand, when the room is too sunny and sultry, the long-awaited freshness and coolness will add a rug with a dark shade( blue, green, purple).
- The floor carpet should match and be in color similar to the floor of the entire room. When there is light and warm wood or tiles, a round rug with a warm tint is ideal.
- The floor carpet of violet and pink tone will perfectly blend with the gray floor. In the case when the floor is dark( a vivid example - "wenge"), you should choose a more light color of the rug. If the red and red color prevails, you must lay a carpet with a rich tint.
The modern approach involves the repetition of colors. If the rug is of a certain color, it follows that some details in the interior are similar to it( cushions, tablecloths, table vases).You can also maintain the tone of the carpet and the larger attributes of the room( furniture coloring, curtains, wallpaper).
Design of living room with carpet
Not very large and solid carpets perfectly fit into the interior of any room, emphasizing furniture coloring and interior details. Classic large ornament on the surface of the canvas, visually narrows the room. Because of this, this carpet is better suited to a large living room. If we talk about the interior in a small and narrow room, then in this case, the most optimal option will be oval carpets with bright patterns, located diagonally.
Since in most cases ornament rug represents the geometric shapes( square, circle, polyline, ellipse, etc.), that this subject should comply with the overall design and the room( furniture forms or colors, curtains, pillows).
If the design of the room in the style of Provence, you should not stop your choice on the eye-catching and colorful carpets, because they drown out allOther items in the room.
On the other hand, a simple classic in the interior can revive thanks to the original carpet with bright and luxurious ornament.
fashion rugs in the living room: Trends 2016
In this 2016, the carpets are made from different materials.
most fashionable carpets are considered:
Wool rugs for the guest room is usually made from sheep wool because it is warm, durable and pleasant to the touch. This type of carpet has elastic pile, which is famous for its fireproof property( in case of fire, the hair prevents its spread).
This type of flooring looks very luxurious and unusual, its service life can be 45-50 years.
The drawbacks of this product include the fact that it quickly gets dirty( it is often necessary to clean it), is exposed to moths and fungus. But experts have solved this problem by impregnating the fibers with a dirt repellent, antifreeze and antifungal agent.
Silk carpets are made up of fibers that are produced by the caterpillar of a silkworm butterfly. Such rugs are not cheap at all, but they also possess qualities that justify the means. These carpets are very durable, have an excellent shiny appearance and are very soft to the touch.
Silk threads are quite strong and flexible, thanks to this rug ornament is similar to that of a great master.
The downside of this product is that the intense exposure to the sun can fade the carpet or faded when not follow the rules when it is washed.
sexual viscose fabrics made of synthetic material derived from cellulose. This product is very similar in appearance to silk. Because of this, he was nicknamed "artificial silk".Fibers made of viscose are beautifully colored, and thanks to this you can create a very beautiful and bright pattern that can be stored for a very long time.
This material is durable, does not have electrification, does not rub and does not crumple.
These properties are very handy, since these carpets usually stelut in the living room. The downside of the carpet is that it can absorb moisture, while increasing its vulnerability in this form.
Cotton rugs have an extremely high level of thermal conductivity. It perfectly absorbs liquid and can "breathe"( lets in air).These carpets do not cause allergies, and are easily erased. This product is inexpensive, which can afford the majority of the population. The disadvantages of the carpet include: the ability to deformation, poor elasticity and it can be crumpled.
Jute carpet( jute is a shrub) is environmentally friendly, very cheap and very durable. Its disadvantages include a reaction to moisture: on contact with water, it sags noticeably.
Living Room Carpet - Highlights
When choosing a carpet, you should listen to the following rules.
- If the living room contains bright furniture, it is desirable that the carpet be of neutral tone;
- If the floor is dark, the best option is a bright and original rug;
- It is desirable that the color of curtains and carpet match;
- In case of a dark design, it can be brightened with a bright carpet;
- If the living room is beige, it will ideally look like a carpet of chocolate or coffee color;
- Patterns in the horizontal direction, will make the room much wider.
Correctly chosen flooring will be an excellent decoration decorative living room.
Beautiful carpets in the living room - design and raznovidonosti
Choosing the color and pattern on the carpet, do not forget about such an argument as its size.
They come in 3 types:
- Small( up to 3, usually lies near the sofa or table for magazines);
- Medium( up to 6, located in the center of the room);
- Large( more than 6, standard is located from the walls of the room).
The shape of this textile products can resemble an oval, rectangle, square, circle, rhombus and polygon.
Important!A simple carpet can not have a width greater than 3.6 m( the exception is a stitched model).
correct choice of carpet in the hall( video)
Choosing flooring in the guest room, it is important to take into account its size, color, pattern and material of which it is made. The carpet should not be a separate part of the interior, it must fit into the surrounding environment, in harmony with furniture and other room attributes. Therefore, before you make a purchase, it is worthwhile to calculate in advance what material will look better, choose the appropriate tone of the carpet and ornament.