Upholstered furniture for the living room is a very important element in the formation of the general interior of the room. Therefore, do not overlook the prevailing style in the room. And one of the mandatory criteria is the size and shape of the room. The smaller the room, the more compact furniture you need to buy.
- How to choose upholstered furniture for the living room: practical advice
- Upholstered furniture in the large living room: make the right choice
- Set of upholstered furniture for the living room: choose the material
- Upholstered furniture for the small living room: photo, That it is better to choose
- Beautiful upholstered furniture for living room: what can be supplemented with
- Put everything in its place: upholstered furniture in the living room interior
- Interesting upholstered furniture for living room( video)
- Upholstered furniture for(Photo)
How to choose upholstered furniture for the living room: practical advice
There are many photos in the subject catalog telling about different types of headsets, colors and shapes. In the presented variety it is easy to get lost, therefore before the study of catalogs it is necessary to determine the functional load of the living room. Is it often planned to arrange an evening?Do I need space for a lot of home appliances?Is artificial control of the degree of illumination necessary?After that, the owner of the living quarters passes to the practical implementation of the idea.
The sequence of operations is as follows:
- The choice of additional accessories - their color solution is limited solely to flying fantasy. If we are not talking about the classical style, then bright and warm tones are welcome. The main thing is not to overdo it. Otherwise, the room will be uncomfortable;
- The design of the is not necessarily limited to one option. The living room is a place for intelligent creative experiments. In doing so, you need to make sure that the selected furniture is combined with each other. The universal colors include beige, cream and olive.
Upholstered furniture in a large living room: making the right choice
Experience shows that more problems are caused not by color, but by furniture design. In addition to objective, there are a number of subjective characteristics. They are related to the visual perception of space.
In order for the interior to stay longer, you need to listen to your preferences:
- Classic design - choose traditional furnitureIt is necessary for rooms where the emphasis is on high style. On a mandatory basis, it includes the use of carpets, low chairs and elegant fixtures;
- Rustic - supporters of a healthy lifestyle or citizens suffering from bouts of allergies should pay attention to kits in this style. In the manufacture of all elements, only environmentally friendly materials are used;
- Modern - smooth lines on the background of natural materials fit into the classic living room. Its characteristic feature is a careful attitude to the occupied space;
- High-tech - is distinguished by the use of current technical achievements. The medium of materials is given preference to plastic and glass, which introduces lightness. From a functional point of view, furniture performs several functions at once.
Set of upholstered furniture for the living room: choose the material
Furniture production is based on the use of artificial and natural materials. Mistakenly many do not try to go beyond this framework, considering natural materials less durable and more expensive. With a similar stereotype, designers struggle. In the interior it is easy to create the necessary atmosphere without going beyond the budget.
Save the family budget from irrational waste will help implement the following recommendations:
- Do not look for furniture 100% of natural wood that does not affectOn its functional characteristics. It is enough that only the facade is made of a classic wood;
- The use of substitutes is justified if there are animals or children in the house. The market presents options to reduce the negative impact of children's pranks and claws on the surface;
- Sheathing - it is necessary to find a balance between artificial and natural fabrics. If the first cost for the house is cheaper, then the second - will last longer;
The first place among the upholstery materials is leather. It is expensive, but when using it, you do not need to spend a lot of time on minor repairs and cleaning.
Upholstered furniture for a small living room: a photo that is better to choose
Dimensions of a dwelling do not always allow the embodiment of design solutions. This is why a multifunctional furniture is selected for a small room. We are talking about cabinets and sleeping places, performing several functions at once. For example, in a small children's room a sofa, at the base of which you can store bed linen, is suitable.
Among other recommendations that allow the efficient use of space, there are:
- The set for a room with minor parameters must be selected in the tone of the situation, otherwise it visually "Eat a few centimeters of the area;
- When choosing a lighting system in a small room, you need to adopt the principle of minimalism. Point light sources will increase the visual space.
Beautiful upholstered furniture for living room: what can be supplemented with
The constant desire of a person to improve the interior leads to the need to supplement the formed landscape. Designers are encouraged to treat this with a certain degree of caution. When choosing furniture guided by aesthetic and practical considerations.
When it comes to lighting, a large set of furniture must be correctly positioned in space:
- Sofa and armchair in classic style adornsFloor lamp, bringing cozy notes to the room;
- Soft furniture designed in minimalist style, requires small lighting fixtures. They are dotted;
- If the living room is focused on the style of high-tech, then in this case preference is given to high-tech options. For example, drawings of some types of upholstered furniture can be mounted in the sidewall of the transformer luminaire.
Put everything in its place: upholstered furniture in the interior of the living room
As mentioned earlier, to create a cosiness in the room, everything must be put in the right places. First, you need to assess the degree of illumination and the duration of the sun outside the window. If the living room faces the sunny side, then the sofa and armchair should not be placed in front of the window. For six months or a year, even a durable coating will fade.
It is better to choose the angular variant, due to which the eyes will not meet with excessive amount of light flux.
Among the other recommendations are:
- If the living room faces the shady side of the house, it is better to abandon bulky furniture. The lack of natural light, supplemented by an excessive amount of furniture, will negatively affect the perception of the room;
- The purchased set of Sylvania or Family requires the obligatory selection of harmoniously combined decorative elements. These are padded stools or cushions, headrests and bedspreads;
- The living room is spent most of the time, so make it necessary cozy. It is advisable to avoid finding furniture near the entrance doors or the entrance to the balcony.
Interesting upholstered furniture for living room( video)
In the living room everything should be combined, otherwise the time spent there will seem like punishment. In this regard, before buying furniture, you need to study the degree of its illumination, geometry, the prevailing color and style. Based on the collected information, the optimal style and size of furniture is selected. The main thing is not to overload the room. Otherwise, it will not cause positive emotions.