Modern design of the kitchen implies its combination with the living room, which allows to expand the space, making it more airy and light. The design of the kitchen-living room depends on many factors. Its design can be influenced by the layout of the room, the number of people living in the apartment, the taste preferences of family members. However, there are general rules that need to be adhered to even when creating a design project kitchen-living room.
- Design project of the kitchen combined with the living room: minuses and pluses
- Design of the kitchen combined with the living room: use of furniture
- Design of kitchen-living room in the house in the style of "Provence"
- Interior optionsKitchen-living room: zoning space
- Kitchen and living room connection: designer's advice( video)
- Design of kitchen-living room( photo)
Design project for kitchen combined with living room: minuses and pluses
Drawing up a project forI kitchen and living room - a very important stage for decorating the room. It is thanks to the project that you can take into account the nuances that can significantly affect the whole situation in the interior.
The main thing when drafting a project is the ability to correctly combine style, beauty and functionality. It is important to think about every detail: from the material and furniture layout to choosing the right lighting system.
It should be remembered that some actions for the redevelopment of the apartment may require an appropriate permit, which must be obtained before the repair work begins.
Advantages and disadvantages of the combined kitchen-living room:
- Very often when combiningKitchen and living room is required to carry out the redevelopment, which requires permission. For old premises, this can be a difficult procedure, in a new building it is much easier.
- The spread of odor in the unified space is inevitable. Even if there is an extract in the room, a persistent smell of food can form.
- It is more difficult to clean such a place, since the kitchen requires daily cleaning.
- The combined space visually seems bigger. This can be an ideal solution for decorating a room with a small area.
- The combination of the kitchen and the hall gives the possibility of multifunctional use of space.
Modern designers know many methods, thanks to which the room can not only be correctly combined, but also to design it so that it is beautiful and at the same time as practical as possible.
Design of the kitchen combined with the living room: use of furniture
The selection and installation of furniture is an important stage that needs to be given special attention. Successful projects of the kitchen, combined with the living room, depend a lot on the correct choice of materials for furniture in different zones and their harmonious combination.
It is important to remember that the furniture for the kitchen area needs to be chosen only waterproof and easy to wash. For the living room - the furniture is functional, practical and comfortable.
When choosing furniture, it is important not to forget about household appliances. It should be in harmony with it. Therefore, many designers use the technique to mount the equipment together with furniture.
How to supply furniture
- Upholstered furniture must be distributed in such a way that it does not interfere with the free movement between the zones.
- A good idea is to use mobile furniture or transformable furniture. Using brackets for the TV can save a lot of space.
- The colors of the upholstery of furniture, decorations should be harmoniously combined in all areas of the room.
For drawing up a design project for a combined kitchen-living room, it's best to ask for help from a professional designer. It will help to pick up interior items, equipment and decor in such a way that the space is harmonious, and its appearance and functionality would meet the taste preferences of the owners.
Kitchen-living room designs in a house in the style of "Provence"
A rustic and rather budgetary style - Provence - will help create a cozy atmosphere in a combined space. This style involves creating a light and light atmosphere.
Usually this style is used for decorating a country one-story house. Also it can be used for registration of a city apartment.
Provence will make the atmosphere of the kitchens and living rooms cheerful, festive, incredibly comfortable and cozy.
Advice on the design of space
- Use of natural materials;
- Pay attention to the decor;
- Pay special attention to the finishing of walls and ceilings;
- Use of environmentally friendly and natural materials.
Kitchen projects in a private home will help create a professional designer who knows the current trends in the design of combined facilities.
Interior kitchen interior options: zoning space
When deciding how to combine a kitchen and a hall, it is important to remember the details that will inevitably affect the pastime in a single space.
It is important to take into account the fact that the kitchen and work area must be correctly distributed, otherwise the cooking and eating process by one family member can interfere with the otherFocus on work.
To properly zonate the room, you need to familiarize yourself with the techniques and nuances that need to be considered when dividing the space.
The right floor finishing will help to separate the kitchen area from the living room. It can be made of different materials, have a different color and texture. Popular is the option of decorating the kitchen area with tiles, and the living room - parquet, laminate or carpet.
It is important that the wall decoration is in harmony with the finish of the floor and ceiling. The finishing of each zone must be different, but it must be done in the same style.
A well-designed lighting system will help to separate the functional area and rest area.
For this you can use ceilings with built-in lights, light bulbs in the wall and floor, chandelier, Lampshade, wall lamp and table lamp.
Using the bar and podium
This is a popular and convenient method of allocating space. The rack does not take up much space, but it has a functional and aesthetic load.
Using separating partitions
For this, use all kinds of screens, partitions, counters, partitions of glass and gypsum board.
Using furniture as partitions
With the help of interior items, you can distribute work areas and rest areas. For this, racks and tables are used.
Zoning space is best done with the help of professional designers. They possess the necessary set of knowledge, which will offer ready-made variants of stylish and effective combination of space.
Connection of kitchen and living room: designer's advice( video)
Before starting to combine two living spaces: kitchens with a hall, design a design project of the future space. Perhaps it will require additional time and costs for obtaining permission to redevelop. The design project must take into account important nuances, because of non-observance of which, the interior will be unfinished or overloaded. When designing a kitchen-living room, it is important to pay attention to the decoration of walls, floors and ceilings, the choice and arrangement of furniture, the choice of decor items.