Many people prefer lath ceilings. They look very attractive and practical. As lighting for the ceilings, use spotlights. However, in recent years a wide range of raster and built-in luminaire. When choosing a light source, you should follow the design of the interior and the size of the room.
- We select LED lights for the rack current ceiling
- What else are the built-in luminaires for the ceiling ceilings
- Lighting for a racky high ceiling Lumensvet
- Fluorescent lighting for a lath ceiling
- Mounting fluorescent lamps in a rack ceiling(Video)
- Fixtures for ceiling ceilings in the interior( photo)
We select LED lighting fixtures for rack-Olcay
If you want to choose durable recessed, note the LED light bulb. They can be installed even if the ceiling in the room is very low. LED lights are very compact, so you do not need to cut out large holes for them.
If you have a mirror or glossy ceiling, it is advisable to install a special LED strip. It must be fixed around the perimeter of the ceiling. If desired, you can control the brightness and power of LED strips.
Built-in LED lamps have the following advantages:
- A huge variety of models. LED lamps can be both with internal and external lamps.
- LED lights create lighting that does not harm the eyes. This is due to the fact that this light source does not flicker during operation.
- LED bulbs do not heat the tensioning sheet during operation. That is why there is no need to install specialized thermo rings under the spotlight.
- Low power consumption.
- LED lamps in operation do not create ultraviolet radiation.
What else are built-in luminaires for lath ceilings
Light ceilings, decorated with built-in lights, not only look attractive, but also very practical. Built-in fixtures can have a fixed or rotary mechanism.
Fixed luminaires create a strictly perpendicular flow of light. Rotary light sources can be rotated 40-45 degrees. If you want to divide a room into functional areas, it is recommended to use rotary fixtures.
For the recessed luminaires, there are 4 types of lamps:
- Incandescent lamps. They are rarely used, because they have very low efficiency. The incandescent lamps become very hot during operation, so a special thermo ring must be installed when using them.
- LED Light Bulb.
- Energy-saving lamps. They consume little power, however, they heat up when working. It is recommended to use only those energy-saving lamps whose power does not exceed 30 watts.
- Halogen lamps. They are the best alternative to LEDs. However, remember that halogen lamps are also subject to strong heating, so it is recommended to use only samples with a power of up to 35 watts. It should be noted that the bulb of halogen lamps can not be touched, since it can burst.
Lighting for a racky high ceiling Lumensvet
Usually ceilings "Lumsvet" and IP 54 are used for finishing office space. As an illuminating device for these ceilings, it is recommended to use an LED raster light. Such lighting devices are not subject to ignition and have a high light transmission index.
If you decide to use a raster lamp, pay special attention to its grille. It is V-shaped, parabolic and double parabolic. They are made of aluminum. It is recommended to use double parabolic gratings, since they are more durable.
Among the advantages of raster luminaires are:
- Safety. Raster LED lights do not burst and are completely safe for human health.
- Quick start. Lamps do not require preheating.
- Absence of infrared radiation.
- Resistant to vibrations and mechanical damage.
- Ability to install in rooms with high humidity.
- Bactericidal effect. Some models are equipped with special irradiators that destroy pathogens.
Fluorescent lighting for a rack ceiling
The most economical light source are fluorescent lamps. They can serve for several years. In addition, fluorescent lamps have high luminous efficiency. Fluorescent lamps can be mounted on suspensions or fixed with fixing screws.
Remember that fluorescent lamps contain mercury, so work with them must be very carefully. In addition, fluorescent lamps flicker during operation, so it is not practical to use them for finishing the ceilings in the office.
Advantages of fluorescent lamps:
- High efficiency.
- The light emitted from a fluorescent lamp is similar to sunlight.
- A wide variety of shades.
- Fluorescent lamps can form scattered light.
- High service life. On average, fluorescent lamps serve 20,000 hours.
If you decide to use fluorescent lamps, then choose models that have electronic ballasts. They prevent the lamp from flickering and eliminate the noise emitted during operation. Fluorescent lamps with electronic ballasts are recommended to be placed in a rigid frame of the rack ceiling. For a uniform dispersion of light, prismatic plafones or raster grids can be used. Alternatively, you can use opal shades. However, remember that they reduce the brightness of the glow several times.
Installation of fluorescent lighting fixtures in the rack ceiling( video)
Modern technologies allow you to select suitable light sources for the ceiling lath. In case you want to install long-lasting fixtures, give preference to fluorescent or LED lamps. In other cases, it is advisable to use recessed halogen lamps. If you are fond of extraordinary ideas, you can use LED strip. However, remember that it can only act as additional lighting.