After people have learned how to handle metal properly, new opportunities have opened up to improve the comfort and quality of life of a person. It became possible to forge beautiful and practical products that do not lose their relevance in our days. This material has perfectly proven itself as the basis for the manufacture of stairs and handrails both indoors and outdoors. It differs not only in beauty, but also in increased strength.
- Forged staircases in the interior of the room
- The main stages of manufacturing forged stairs
- Forged stairs in a private house: advantages and varieties
- Forged stairs on the porch of the house: features and advantages of the
- Overview of forged stairsIn the house on the second floor( video)
- Forged stairs in the private house( photo examples)
Forged stairs in the interior of the room
Metal is a universal matRial, which perfectly fit into any design. Stairs from it are very popular in modern styles of the interior due to its simplicity, minimal glossiness, elegance and reasonable price. But the presence of a forged staircase will emphasize the status and solidity of the premises and its owners.
A properly designed staircase in the house will not only be a means of ascent to the second floor, but also an ideal decoration and highlight of the whole room.
The presence of a forged staircase is relevant in the following styles:
- The classic style of the is suitable for stairs in simple shapes and without complex parts. The presence of bronze inserts and stucco are welcome, the rails are made with elements of classical decor.
- Modern - stairs in this style are characterized by the presence of bends and smooth transitions without excessive pretentiousness and flamboyance. A variety of colors and bright shades are welcome. For this style, elements made by cold bending and welding of individual parts are used.
- Baroque, renaissance, empire of - styles in which forging is an indispensable element among the interior details. These styles are characterized by interwoven figures, ornaments, as well as the presence of colorful monograms. To the stairs in these styles is often used the artificial aging of copper and bronze.
- High-tech, conservatism, techno - these styles are executed with a minimum number of ornaments and ornaments. Preference is given to geometric shapes and sharp elements. In this case, the railing is made as simple and functional as possible. In this case, the metal can be combined with glass or polymer.
To reduce the cost of constructing a ladder, wooden steps are often used, and railings made of metal. This solution helps to save considerably on materials, without reducing the efficiency and originality of the design.
The main stages of the manufacture of forged stairs
The construction of a wrought-iron ladder presupposes the existence of a conventional ladder structure made of wood or metal, and its complementation with forged elements: handrails, support racks and other details. And also they can be combined with steel, wood, glass or natural stone.
The process of manufacturing a forged ladder is simple, so people with certain skills can install it themselves.
Stages of manufacturing forged stairs:
- Designing is the process of determining the appearance of a ladder and making a sketch. At this stage, it is important to determine the complexity of the construction and the method of forging.
- Selection and calculation of the quantity of material - as a rule, for the manufacture of stairs, metal rolls or metal profiles with different sectional levels are used. For railings, material that is easier to handle is suitable.
- Preparation of tools - for this you need to purchase a welding machine, electrodes, bolgarku, roulette, levels and protractor. And also you need a security mask and a smooth surface for work.
- Moving a picture - you need to draw a railing frame and transfer the design from the sketch to the surface. As a rule, the height of the fence is 950 mm, but when you move the pattern, you need to take into account the gap of 100 mm from the steps. When creating a railing, it is important to calculate the angles of the slopes of the spans of the structure very accurately. A frame is applied to the frame, after which the length of each individual element is measured.
- Constructing a process is a process that involves cutting materials, shaping individual elements, making frames and assembling patterns according to the drawing. One section must be welded on both sides and installed on special poles.
- Finishing of railing - cleaning of all elements with a metal brush or Bulgarian, priming and painting.
For finishing, various materials can additionally be used: glass, wood, precious stones, crystal, etc.
Forged stairs in a private house: advantages and varieties
Forged stairs look actual both in a private house and in other premises - in shops, hotels, restaurants. Such popularity of such designs is based on their practicality combined with exquisite appearance.
Advantages of forged stairs:
- The elegance of individual elements and shapes;
- Ability to combine metal with other materials;
- Variety of shapes and shapes.
Forged stairs for home can be manufactured in two ways: hot forging, in which the metal is subject to high temperatures, and cold, on a molding machine. Forged stairs in private houses can be made in several versions:
- Marching ladder - it uses forged rails, and the steps are made of another material: concrete, wood or stone;
- Spiral staircase - occupies a minimum of space thanks to the spiral-like device of the march, but is less convenient than the march;
- Curved staircase is not easy to manufacture, as it has a rather complicated shape.
Thanks to the correct installation and following the rules of operating the staircase in the house, it will be able to withstand heavy loads for many years. Since the forged staircase has practically no drawbacks, it will be an excellent solution for multi-storey building equipment.
Forged stairs on the porch of the house: features and advantages of the
For the porch equipment at home, the ideal material is metal. With its help, you can make a magnificent design that will last for many years. Due to high wear-resistant functions of metal, forged porch does not respond to changes in temperature, precipitation, wind and other negative factors.
Under the porch is meant the presence of a ladder and a railing - metal fence, which is the main decorative element, Structure.
For the manufacture of handrails are used separate elements:
- Brackets for fastening balusters from below;
- Brackets for fastening handrails.
With the help of forging, handrails of various shapes and sizes can be manufactured. They can be convex or straight - it all depends on the wishes and fantasies of the owners of the room. Due to the variety of details, the handrails take on a magnificent appearance, thus betraying the house status and perfection.
Overview of forged stairs in the house to the second floor( video)
Metal railing, like stairs in general, is simply necessary to ensure a safe entrance to the house or passage to other floors. To improve the functionality and design of the structures, you can additionally use various materials, the main thing is that they are durable and reliable. Also, forged elements of handrails and stairs give the design of premises of perfect appearance, surprise with a variety of shapes and ornaments. For those who wish to obtain sturdy staircases, the use of forged elements in the manufacture of stairs will be an ideal solution.