Metal - noble and durable material that is ideally combined, and with wood and glass, and textiles. The fantasy of the foreman engaged in forging is unlimited. Regardless of the style in the design of the house or plot near the house, metal products invariably occupy a worthy place and fit almost every interior. Forging is a whole art and today it acquires a new sound. Hand forging allows you to create unique products.
- Art forging staircase in the interior
- Forged items for stairs
- Forging metal ladders
- original forging stairs
- What is a wrought-iron staircase to the second floor: a photo and description
- Modern forged ladder(video)
- Design forged stairs( photo in the interior)
Art forging staircase in the interior
Art forging ladder is todayIn demand and for good reason. Decoration elements, for example, porch, made by forging, are visually attractive, as well as durable and functional. These elements can also decorate room items - furniture, chandeliers, and not just stairs.
All this will help to completely change the room. And the metal grilles on the street will become a guarantee of safety for people who live on the ground floors. Many forging in the room is associated with prosperity and luxury. Although for the masses of people to decorate the interior of such elements is quite possible in reality.
Street metal constructions on the territory of the area near the house, gates, fences and benches in the garden, lights are considered to attract attention and serve as proof of the existence of taste and hosts availability. Also, the input groups, rails, visor and stairs are made in the same style.
Forged garden pavilions are considered a great place to relax in privacy or in the circle of friends and relatives.
A decorative support for plants that are twisted will become a decorative arch. They will give a romantic view to the garden near the house. The advantage of each site will be the individuality, thanks to a large assortment of cast elements, serving as a means of decorating metal structures. Guests and hosts will be satisfied.
Completely available by price:
- Peaks for enclosures;
- Elements in the form of colors;
- Various inserts and lining;
- Stair balusters;
- Leaves and baskets;
- Rivets and balls.
In the catalog Naro-Fominsk stores always have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with a wide range of forged products in any color, which provided photos. Pick up the finished items in Stroysiti will not be difficult. And if there are difficulties with the choice, then your own ideas will be inspired to inspire, which the craftsmen are ready to implement according to the individual orders of the customers. You just need to complete the drawing.
Forged elements for stairs
Modern handrails or rails for stairs include several items. Balusters are the support installed on the steps of the stairs. A detail fastened to balusters to provide support for the hands of a person moving along the stairs is called a handrail. Objects connecting the supports, and ensuring safe walking on the stairs, is called filling the fence.
It is different:
- as lattice - elements mounted vertically and obliquely.
- Solid - by type of panel.
- Rigel - a fence in the form of thin rods.
When designing forged stairs, it is necessary to pay attention not only to the design, but also to welding seams. If the product is executed qualitatively, they are almost not visible.
It's also worth remembering security. If children live in the dwelling, the product should be purchased better without sharp corners.
The coating must be free of spills. Each product must be treated by the master with corrosion.
Forging of metal ladders
Metal is a wear-resistant material, but it is considered pliable for creating products by forging.
Usually, masters prefer to work with a metal profile. Metal with a small section is more flexible, and it is easier to process it in terms of creating forged products.
Here you need a little explanation. Working with metal alloys and themselves by means of high heat is called forging. Hand forging is considered to be a product of the blacksmith's skill and taste. The other two options are considered typical. For example, the frame of the ladder is made by stamping.
With steps it's easier - they are metal, cut out of a single piece. Artistic forging creates fences of the staircase. This is the uniqueness of the design.
In every style direction there is a metal place:
- For the country style, for example, products made of light metal are used. A white staircase is appropriate in any room.
- Classics predetermine simplified and precise forms with the absence of intricate decor elements, but stucco and bronze are quite appropriate. The staircase, decorated with balusters made of bronze through a twisted rod, successfully combines in a classic decor.
- Styles of the Baroque, Empire style imply forging of artistic type an obligatory detail of the design. After all, only by the method of hot forging and with the help of the master's experience and skill, it is possible to create amazing interweaving patterns, ornaments and figures. Pattern drawing is the master's business. And by means of varnished varnishes and the necessary processing it is possible to create unique combinations of shades. Bronze is an artificial way to create the feeling of the right era. These styles fit well with wooden elements.
- Art Nouveau style - characterized by smooth curves without particular brightness and focuses on slightly modest forms. The wrought-iron ladder, which has a "golden" railing - is very effective and produces a decent impression on the guests.
The techno style is not so demanding on the decor and differs in some sharpness of form. In general, the combination of metal with glass is most suited to the rhythm of modern life.
Original forging of stairs
Each product created by forging is unique. The result depends on the imagination of the master.
Metal elements can be supplemented with stones of various shades, glass, wooden materials and even crystal.
is a simple type of forging that uses one type of metal without other additions in the process of creating the pattern.
Designs can be different - screw, march, curved. The most used is the march type of construction, due to the simplicity and speed of manufacture, and also because of safety and reliability. Curvilinear structures are difficult to work with and only a true master can.
What is a forged staircase to the second floor: photo and description
The style of the stairs to the second floor is usually expressed in such details as handrails and balusters. They can be manufactured in different ways and with varying degrees of complexity.
Their classification depends on this:
- Handrail double-sided prefabricated, that is made of stainless steel or aluminum, manufacturing is inexpensive and uncomplicated.
- Handrail welded - made of steel or blackmetal, as well as galvanized. In the creation of such elements, the method of cold working of metal is used. This makes it possible to create beautiful patterns. A similar method is also in demand for stairs in the room.
Handrail forged, made by the method of hot forging, have a large number of ornaments and decorative details. Means of further processing can serve as varnishes of different color shades, gold processing is used and so on.
Modern forged stairs( video)
The stairs made by the forging option have many advantages. They will serve their masters for a long time. For their use, no special care is required. They can be fixed to a different surface - wooden, brick, concrete. Such elements will successfully decorate the room and look stylish, which is important.