In the interior of the bedroom everything should be subordinated to one order - an atmosphere of relaxation, intimacy, tranquility. From fanciful elements it is necessary to refuse, and even if the style of design of a room assumes brightness, and it should be thin, elegant, not overloading a room. The design of the chandelier also matters.
- Chandeliers for bedroom 2017: how to choose
- What to add to a chandelier in a modern bedroom interior
- A set of chandelier and wall lamp for a bedroom: Do you need such a kit
- Chandelier in the bedroom with your own hands: how to make
- Lighting in the bedroom without chandelier: how can it be
- How to choose the chandelier( video)
- Chandelier in the bedroom in the interior( photo)
Chandeliers for bedroom 2017: how to choose
There are several criteria, Which in nThe first turn is taken into account when choosing a chandelier.
So, when choosing a chandelier in a bedroom, you should consider:
- You need to know the height and dimensions of the room. The larger the area of the bedrooms, the more chic and more massive the chandelier can be. Of course, in a small bedroom you can hang only a miniature chandelier.
- If the size is limited, the original small chandelier can be due to the decoration - ornate patterns and interesting decor;
- If the bedroom has a low ceiling, then the model with upturned up lights will do, otherwise the light will be hit in the floor, and the upper part will be darkened;
- Style and color of the bedroom, the layout of furniture also matters - the color of the decorative parts of the chandelier must be repeated with textile elements or elements of the room's decoration;
- To get a soft, intimate light, the chandelier models with frosted mattresses fit, but will complement its low-power lamps.
But, of course, only chandeliers in the bedroom will not be enough.
What to add to a chandelier in a modern interior bedroom
Beautiful and fashionable chandeliers are not the only lamps that can and should be in the bedroom. In addition to them you can install sconces, floor lamps, modern versions of which simply amaze the imagination, lampshades.
At the dressing table, two lamps are often installed at once, small lamps are placed on the bedside tables, but they are powerful enough for reading.
The selection of the light output should correspond to the functional value of the lighting device. Useful is the switch, which regulates the current. It helps the light to become brighter, then softer, and what effects you need at the moment, such will be installed literally in a second.
A set of chandelier and wall lamp for a bedroom: whether such a set is needed
The kit is almost always a reasonable and competent choice. First, as a rule, they are inexpensive in comparison with if you purchased these lighting devices separately.
Many purchase large sets, where the lamps are stylistically the same in the bedroom, and in the living room, and in the hallway. It is very convenient.
The kit can include pendant lamps and table lamps, with one decor and one style of performance, which always looks convincingly, strictly andbeautiful.
Chandelier in the bedroom with their own hands: how to make
Today, there are many options to decorate the house with products that are made by hand. It is more than fashionable, stylish, original and homely.
To make a chandelier and a lamp, not even the most experienced craftsman or novice master can. Just set yourself up for a small job, and large-scale experiments will be conducted, trained in small.
You will literally use everything that is at hand:
- Dry branches;
But there is a chandelier that is not so difficult to make - it's a chandelier with butterflies. A white chandelier will fit in a bright bedroom.
For work you will need:
- White cardboard;
- Strong fine threads;
- Sharp knife;
- Screws for fasteners;
- Butterfly stencils.
On the cardboard of the desired length draw, using stencils, silhouettes of butterflies. Cut out these butterflies and attach them to the frame, securely glue, fasten. Inside the lamp it is necessary to hang butterflies on thin threads at different lengths. On the thread, you can add beads, and then the chandelier will be even more original. When you turn on the light on the wall will appear shaking shadows, which is very nice, touching and tender.
Lighting in a bedroom without a chandelier: how can it be
It makes sense to consider this option. Chandeliers are usually discarded when the bedroom is very small and has low ceilings. This option involves the use of fixtures that are effectively fixed on the wall, or simply point lighting.
Quite interesting is the lamp installed in the floor. This will give an opportunity not only to surprise the guests, but to the owners themselves, it will be pleasant to look at beautiful shadows on the floor. The rays of such lighting can be directed to houseplants, then the patterns will be soothing. This is a truly wonderful light that does not bother.
For a small low room, a good choice would be a set of high floor lamps and sconces, or a bedside lamp. The need for a chandelier disappears by itself; moreover, it will look pompous in this interior.
How to choose the right chandelier( video)
The chandelier in the bedroom is more of a decoration, only in the spacious bedrooms is it really needed. Focus not on fashion, but on the real situation and the size of your room, everything should be harmonious and consistent.