Most often, the walls for bedrooms - it's furniture from wood, modified, modern, functional. Usually these are wood products, as this material is the most environmentally friendly. For the production of such walls, MDF and chipboards are used. Walls are decorated with glass, metal and plastic. Modular system - this furniture, which you collect yourself, and the way you want.
- Bedroom wall: modular system
- Types of walls in the bedroom: what are
- The bedroom wall in a modern style: how it looks
- Advice on choosing a wall for a bedroom
- Walls and slidesTo the bedroom( video)
- Examples of the wall to the bedroom( photo in the interior)
The bedroom wall: the modular system
The roller coaster walls and bulky sections have already gone out of fashion, and for a long time, Modular systemEmas. Let's say you previously installed a wall along a certain path that runs along the wall. The modular system makes it possible to improvise - you can arrange the component walls in different projections, zoning them with a room, separating important zones.
Modular bedroom systems are decorated with:
- Natural leather;
The modular system is not just a combination of cabinets, interesting niches, shelves, carvedFacades. This is a set of elements that make furniture expressive. Another big plus of such systems is that you recruit from the seller the necessary items and place them in all rooms. That is, everything in the apartment is sustained in one modern style, everything is combined, the situation is organic. And as a whole it turns out inexpensively.
Types of walls in the bedroom: what are the
Maybe you can not imagine that the walls are different in design: look at the photo gallery, and be surprised that there are so many options. Not great, there is a mini version, one style does not fit - there is a similar design, but the other in the decor.
Types of walls in the bedroom:
- The angled walls of the are just right in the small bedroom and the corner will not be empty. A roomy, comfortable, functional and, usually, inexpensive.
- Modular - as already mentioned, are good for improvisations, but also lovers of permutations also will like. You yourself can choose the types of shelves and other design features.
- The roller coaster is a suitable variant for a bedroom-living room. Usually this is a cabinet, shelves for equipment, books, TV and so on.
- Walls with a bed-transformer - a solution for a large family.
- Built-in walls - are chosen with the non-standard form of the bedroom, manufactured to individual sizes.
- Mini-walls - for small-sized bedrooms.
It is important that the wall is in stylistic unity with the interior of the bedroom. Do not make it accent, because the accent in the bedroom always falls on the bed. But this does not prevent practical furniture from choosing according to high aesthetic criteria.
The wall to the bedroom in a modern style: how it looks
Usually in the modern bedroom wall mirror elements are built in. This is convenient if the bedroom is not large, and visual aids are required to expand the space. The modern mirror is complemented by local illumination - it's beautiful and comfortable.
Walls made of different materials are made - natural wood, particleboard or MDF.Depending on the material and the color of the wall, fortunately, in this respect the choice today is wide.
Very often the walls with the niche for the bed are selected. That is roomy cabinets on the sides and a niche with shelves in the center. In the same ensemble can be a chest of drawers, and a dressing table or curbstone.
Advice on choosing a wall for a bedroom
The most important thing is that it matches the style and general interior of the room. If, for example, you have a bed with an elegant headboard, twisted or curved details, a rectangular wall without similar grace will be inappropriate. So materials - a wooden bed and a hi-tech wall made of plastic, too, do not "make friends".
Also when buying a wall it is worth considering:
- The compactness of the wall in most cases is for the benefit of the bedroom;
- Immediately determine which part of the room you are giving under the wall;
- Walls with a smooth surface are more convenient to use, they do not have threads, convex parts, and other similar moments, which can be caught, etc.;
- A wall with auxiliary elements - shelves for books and other things - are good if you are not inclined to clutter.
The walls are used more and more not in the smallest bedrooms where there is a possibility to turn around. Then they are entrusted with a big responsibility - to contain what should not be in sight. Very often large modular systems are purchased by fans of spacious living rooms with a minimum of furniture. Then in the living room there is only a sofa area and TV, and all the extra leaves in other rooms, in particular - in the bedroom.
You can make an improvised wall from the section left over from Soviet times. Only it is to be restored. The wall can be repainted, decorated with fabric, make an imitation of the old, and attach modern accessories. The Internet is full of videokurokov, how to turn this transformation of furniture. But it will be really original kit, cozy and interesting. With this variety of finishing materials, this idea becomes the most attractive.
Walls and slides in the bedroom( video)
When choosing a wall, strictly define its place in advance and outline the list of what you want to store in it. Do not litter the room, do not store anything that is not used for a long time. Make the space around you easy, and let things that surround you be sure to be loved.