In a standard bedroom apartment are limited in size, so to create an interesting and beautiful interior you need to work hard. Considering all the features of small rooms - low ceilings, narrow window openings and a small living space - it is important to choose the right design and materials for decoration.
- Ideas for the design of small bedrooms: the secrets of a beautiful interior
- Ideas for small bedrooms - how to build an interesting interior
- Furniture for a small bedroom
- If in a small bedroom there are no windows
- Stylish ideas for a small bedroom(Video)
- Design and ideas for a small bedroom( interior photo)
Ideas for the design of small bedrooms: the secrets of a beautiful interior
Ideas for a small bedroom design should be based onon the following rules.
- It's worth to get rid of the tightness, namely to remove unnecessary things and objects.
- To make the room visually wider, the space from the door to the opposite side of the bedroom should remain open.
- Dark walls are not suitable for a small room, so bright and sparkling shades are the main color solution of a small bedroom.
- The horizontal pattern on the walls visually divides the space of the room.
- Making a floor with a laminate or a parquet board can extend the boundaries of the bedroom, it is only necessary to lay them not directly, but diagonally.
- A large number of photographs or paintings on the walls of a small room will further narrow the space, just one such element.
- Open shelving with success to replace the abundance of heavy shelves in a small bedroom.
- Textiles and curtains for such a bedroom are better to choose without a large picture, canopies and an abundance of pillows is not desirable to apply in such an interior. The location of the bed may depend not only on preferences or generally accepted norms.
Small bedrooms have an undeniable advantage - it is easier to create an atmosphere of capsule comfort, such a family nest.
A small bedroom is a challenge to the designer's professionalism or the taste of the room's owners.
So that the bedroom becomes what it wants to see, you have to solve many questions - to choose the right color, furniture and accessories.
Ideas for small bedrooms - how to build an interesting interior
It's worth starting with a style solution for small bedrooms.
There are three main styles that designers recommend to use for small spaces:
- First, the classic: clear lines, natural material in the manufacture of furniture, silk drapes, natural colors and shades, floral ornaments - all this is excellentWill fit into a small bedroom, bring in it sophistication and charm. The idea of using a classic style for a bedroom interior requires a strong accent, so that the room does not seem boring, sculpted fragments or wall mirrors will do.
- Secondly, minimalism: geometric forms, compact furniture, restrained and soft colors - this is the basis of this style. A bright accent here can serve as contrasting spots in color or material.
- Thirdly, the Japanese style: it is considered characteristic of Japanese culture, it is characterized by simple finishes from natural materials, natural colors and sliding screens instead of standard partitions or doors.
The next sculptor in the design of a small room is the color. Focusing on the space and purpose of the bedroom, it is worth to choose the light shades and semitones. White and beige colors are the favorites in the decoration of such bedrooms.
In order for a small room to show individuality, it is recommended to make color accents, for example, saturated bright colors in bed linen, colorful wall-papers or carpet on the floor, juicy furniture facades.
Beautifully look room in which the walls are painted with beige paint, parquet on the floor of a light shade, and on curtains, bedspreads on the bed and a large picture in its headboard will be dominated by a contrasting olive shade.
And lastly, whatever ideas are used in the design of a small bedroom, it's important not to go too far with them, so do notUse all the decorating techniques described above. It is important to focus on the overall style of the room and combine the various elements competently.
Furniture for a small bedroom
Multifunctional furniture is perfect for an interior of a small bedroom. It can be as specially created for a specific interior and accordingly will be well inscribed in the dimensions of spaces, and specially bought in ready-made form.
Modular furniture is also suitable for such rooms. Furniture modules can be matched to the wishes and dimensions of the bedroom.
Here are some furniture options for a small bedroom:
- Bed without legs;
- Bunk bed for children;
- Closet with mirror facades;
- Frame shelving;
- Forged furniture;
- Geometric glossy side tables.
When arranging furniture it is important to determine the central element of the room - in the bedroom it is a bed. The bed should be placed to a wall or a window opening, do not clutter the small bedroom with a bed, placing it in the center. It is interesting to beat her headboard - to make a niche, hang a picture or photo, paste on this wall of wallpaper or fights of contrasting color.
All other pieces of furniture should be placed in accordance with the center element and in such a way that they do not interfere with moving freely around the room.
Designers do not recommend using many additional pieces of furniture - chairs, armchairs, many lockers and shelves. Therefore, you need to choose furniture not only at will, but based on real need.
If there are no windows in the small bedroom
There are one-bedroom apartments with only one window and, making several zones, the bedroom can be without natural light, and the dark and dark bedroom does not contribute to a good rest. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to the following decorating tricks. You can add a false window to the interior, for this purpose a frame is mounted on the wall and the present window is simulated. Subsequently, it is filled with wall-paper of a street view or a flowering garden, the LED tape is attached and the curtains are hung.
You can also use mirrors or wall-papers in such a room, where street patios or bustling metropolis streets are depicted.
Stylish ideas for a small bedroom( video)
Creating an interior in a small bedroom is important to think through all the details, there can not be any little things, because in a small room all the details are visible.