Most modern apartments do not differ in size. Many have to huddle in rooms with a small area. This problem can be solved easily if you make the correct repair and layout of the space. Design a small bedroom photo 2017 modern ideas allow you to expand the room with visual aids. A small bedroom can delight its owners with a free and airy atmosphere. To do this, you just need to correctly place the design accents.
- Small bedroom: modern color solutions
- Tips for visually increasing the room
- Interior of a small bedroom in a modern style
- Modern design of a small bedroom
- Design of a small bedroom( video)
- Design of a small room(Photo)
Small bedroom: modern color solutions
Correctly chosen color scheme is the key to successful repairs. That color is the background for the main decor.
For the design of the bedroom suitable light colors: they visually increase the size of the room, make the space air and free.
Dark shades contribute significantly to the oppressive atmosphere, but their combination with light colors can be an original design decision.
Suitable colors for a small room:
- White. Visually expands the space. White color is an ideal background for decorative items. Thanks to the white color, the choice of furniture and other interior items becomes much easier.
- Beige. Beige and sand colors are better used for embossed walls. This will give the room a charm and originality.
- When designing a small room, it is important to be able to work correctly with contrasts. Fashionable reception - the allocation of the zone at the head of the bed. The dark accent is conducive to the allocation of the sleeping zone and the wakefulness zone.
- The trend is to decorate the room in dark shades, but diluted with bright and light colors. For example, the gray background and white edging will look stylish and neat.
- Fashionable design of 2017 is the color of indigo. Best of all, it looks in a white edging.
Small bedrooms are not a verdict. Thanks to various design solutions, the room can be visually enlarged - to expand the walls and raise the ceilings.
Tips for visually increasing a room
A small bedroom is quite common in modern homes. This problem can be solved by cardinal re-planning. But then it will take a lot of time and money, not to mention that not everyone can get permission to re-plan the apartment.
Ideal solution will be to abandon piles of furniture and decorative elements. The bedroom in the style of minimalism will allow you to find the maximum space for a comfortable stay.
The purpose of arranging a small room is to minimize the use of interior items, as well as the maximum functionality of the room.
Space expansion tips:
- The space above the bed can be arranged in contrast to the main room trim. It is best to use dark shades or optical wallpaper.
- It is best to place a large mattress without a bed in a small bedroom. If sleeping on a bare mattress is uncomfortable, it can be put on a special stand. However, the whole bed will take up too much precious space.
- The main furniture can be used for zoning space. Behind the closet, for example, you can make an office or a dressing room.
- To save space, you can combine a bed and a cabinet - this will save enough space and will be a convenient solution for those who like to read before bed.
You can increase the space in many ways. You can use a combination of solutions to increase the space: a properly chosen color, a successful arrangement of furniture.
Interior of a small bedroom in a modern style
Arrangement of a small bedroom should be compact, but not heaped up. For the design of the bedroom it is important to use only the most necessary furniture. Only after its installation you can think about decorating the room.
An important stage in the arrangement of small rooms is the choice of style. It is unlikely that the design of a small bedroom will be a classic style, which involves the availability of expensive and large-scale design solutions.
A good solution is to play with the color and layout of small and built-in furniture.
Successful tricks for increasing the space:
- Using a mirror surface;
- Application of a glossy surface;
- Mounting of built-in furniture;
- Use of suspended structures;
- Bright prints for wall surface finishing.
To visually change a small space there are many tricky tricks. To do this, do not necessarily remove the wall or do a redevelopment. The main thing is to learn how to use color, successfully combine shades and arrange furniture.
Modern design of a small bedroom
Modern design of a room for sleep involves primarily its functionality. It should be convenient for rest and free time.
When designing a small space, it is important to focus on one of the design techniques. It can be furniture lighting or a piece of decor.
The most important thing is not to pile up a large number of unnecessary decorative elements that will create an atmosphere of clutter.
Methods for visually expanding the space
- Correct use of decorative elements. They should not be much. You can focus on black and white photographs hung on the walls. You can also use a bright picture, which will attract attention, thereby distracting him from the small size of the room.
- Use of contrasting colors, such as black and white, beige-burgundy, lemon-olive, yellow-violet.
- Use of built-in furniture and dimensional lighting.
- Installation of large windows that let other light pass and make space wider.
. When designing the room, you should not forget about the use of curtains. In 2017, curtain novelties are full of variety. To expand the space, you can use transparent tulles of light colors.
Designing a small bedroom( video)
In most cases, the design of a small bedroom is aimed at visually increasing the space. This can be done with the help of modern techniques, a great many of which are offered by professional designers. When designing a small bedroom it is important to choose the right color or combine the color shades, choose the right furniture and place them, use the interior and decorative elements with taste.