Today, in a fashion free layout of premises. This saves a lot of space. This raises another problem - the possibility of seclusion is reduced to a minimum. However, designers have come up with several ways to solve this problem. You can divide the space with the help of curtains. Zoning the room with curtains is an excellent solution for those who like simplicity and style. Curtains allow you to save space, divide it, but do not break integrity.
Types of room zoning room curtains
Today, many designers offer a stylish design of free layouts. A variety of ideas for the zoning of the premises allow, without violating the harmony of space, to partition off the different zones of functionality. With the help of curtains you can solve the problem of zoning one-room apartment.
One of the options for zoning the room is to fix the eaves to the ceiling and use curtains as a separating element.
Today, simplistic interiors are considered fashionable. Division of the room with curtains allows you to use simple features that do not overload the interior. The desired effect can be achieved by using different transparency of tissues and using multiple layers.
Types of curtains for zoning:
- Japanese. With their help you can successfully separate the bedroom and living room, living room and kitchen. Space can easily be divided into relaxation and working. Usually two or more panels are used to partition a room. Japanese panels allow you to combine lightweight and dense fabrics, which gives the interior an original look.
- Knitting threads. Such curtains let light and air pass, but visually they separate space. Threads will allow to play with light, creating a unique cozy interior.
- Sweaty curtains. This delimiter perfectly delimits space. The separating structure can be decorated with fabric drape.
- Tulle. Does not obscure the room, does not interfere with the penetration of light, but contributes to playing with it. This is what makes it possible to create a romantic atmosphere.
Curtain zoning has many advantages. Curtains can be easily removed for washing or changed if one version of the performance gets bored. Fabric cloths not only contribute to the separation of space into several zones, but also give comfort and coziness.
Advantages of zoning with curtains
If expensive repair of the owner of a dwelling is not possible, but there is a desire to correctly and stylishly zonate space, you can use the option of dividing the room with curtains. Variants of zoning fabric fabrics will differ depending on the size and stylistics of the room. It is possible to differentiate the territory in different ways - it depends on the options for the location of the rooms, their neighborhood with each other.
The main advantage of zoning in an apartment with the help of curtains is availability and economy.
Some designers use space racks for space zoning or separate rooms with plasterboard. The room, separated by curtains, will look more comfortable, and time and money for its registration will go much less. To perform the zoning, you will need to install the cornice.
Advantages of zoning:
- Cloths save space. They can be easily pushed and pushed, tied up and draped.
- Transparent and light curtains can separate the space so as not to disrupt its integrity.
- The fabrics dividing the room can be changed at regular intervals, which suits the owners of the room.
- Double variations allow you to split the original bedroom and living room. An interesting solution is to separate only the bed.
Different types of fabrics can be used to separate different rooms. For example, from the living room side you can hang a cloth of light colors, and in the bedroom - dark. The popularity of zoning with tissue is growing every year. The apartment, separated by curtains, looks stylish, elegant and original.
Convenient division of the room into 2 zones
Before separating the space with curtains, you should create a visual layout that will allow you to imagine what the design of the room will look like. The separating curtain is very mobile - it can be removed when the separating function is not needed. Design solutions for the separation of space can be diverse. They primarily depend on the preferences of the owners of the premises.
You can fence one area from another with lightweight tulle or Japanese fabric panels.
It looks great space, delimited with thread curtains - they pleasantly scatter light. Separation of several zones of dense textiles is carried out in the case if they want to separate the two zones, radically different in functionality. Curtains need to be chosen, given the overall style in the interior. For example, the interior in the Art Nouveau style is better zoned with textiles with a floral pattern.
- Japanese blinds;
- Bamboo cloth.
Differentiation of the room into two parts can be done with lightweight and dense fabrics. It is important to choose the right color and shade of curtains - it is important that they are combined with the overall design of the interior. A beautiful and inexpensive room can be decorated with fabrics bought in Ikea.
Fabric separation area: features and benefits
Spacious and small living spaces need to be separated, otherwise their use becomes inconvenient. Zonal division plays a big role in interior design. To disengage space - does not mean only to divide it into functional zones, but it means to decorate the room.
Fabric decorative partitions allow the simplest, but at the same time stylishly zonate space.
You can block several rooms with a rack, a plasterboard partition and curtains. Organically and functionally delineate the space can be a simple curtain. Fabrication of tissues is quite simple: it will require a cornice for the ceiling and a certain kind of tissue. Examples of zoning using curtains can be found on the Internet.
Advantages of the separation zone from the fabric:
- The divided space does not become limited even if we divide it by heavy curtains.
- Curtains can always be pushed aside, creating a single space.
- Differentiation of the fabric can be done in any room: living room, bedroom, nursery, kitchen.
- The separation of the bed canopy will create an individual space.
Today Japanese panels are very popular, they use as a separating element. Decorative paintings look laconic and stylish. Separation of curtains is always relevant and convenient, as when deciding to remove the partition, it will be enough to push the curtains.
Cozy room zoning with curtains( video)
Zoning space today is a fairly common design reception. Today, more and more often rooms are joined together to expand space. But using a single space for different purposes is extremely problematic. To do this, designers differentiate the space, One of the methods of delineation is the separation of functional areas using curtains. The use of various types of fabric will not only zonate the room, but also decorate it nicely. This type of zoning is considered simple and economical.