balcony door in the kitchen adds to the convenience and comfort this room. After all, with its help, you can ventilate and cool the cooking zone in the shortest possible time. However, such a layout requires special design of curtains, as conventional curtains will prevent the exit to the balcony. What non-standard solutions to choose for such asymmetric window openings and how to harmoniously fit the curtains into similar interiors - read on.
- What qualities must have curtains for the kitchen balcony door
- Types of curtains in the kitchen with a balcony
- Kitchen design with access to the balcony: the curtains of different textures
- curtains Length kitchen with access to the balcony
- Tips for choosing the curtains for the kitchen balcony door
- How to choose curtains for the kitchen balcony door( video)
- curtain Design for the kitchen balcony door( photo ideas)
What qualities must have INTOCurtains for the kitchen with a balcony door
Curtains play an important role in any room where there are windows. They combine all the details of the interior into one, and hide what is happening in the apartment from prying eyes.
To make the curtains not adversely affect the convenience of the room, it is necessary to choose the options that have all the necessary characteristics. It is especially difficult to decorate the kitchen with a balcony door with curtains.
What qualities must have curtains for the kitchen with a balcony:
- Curtains in the kitchen should not interfere with the opening of the balcony door. If they cling to objects, they will very quickly become worthless.
- The curtains covering the space of the balcony door and windows should look like one. It is impossible to use curtains of different models for one window structure.
- Fabric curtains for the design of the kitchen space should not be fire-hazardous. Ideally, curtains should be located far enough from the plate.
- In addition to practicality, curtains used in the kitchen should be beautiful. Do not forget about aesthetics, in pursuit of functionality.
These requirements apply only to the kitchen with a balcony. The design of curtains of other rooms has much less nuances, and therefore does not require such attention.
Types of curtains in the kitchen with a balcony
There are many types of curtains, in doing so, are constantly emerging trends in the markets. However, not all of them are acceptable for decorating the kitchen. For example, cumbersome French curtains will interfere with the exit to the balcony.
curtains options, which are suitable for kitchen design with balcony:
- The curtains are light and transparent curtains. They perfectly complement the kitchen interior with a balcony door. However, to get to the balcony, you will need to constantly move the curtain. Alternatively, you can use one sheet for the whole space, fixing it with a special holder in such a way that it does not interfere with the penetration to the balcony.
- Round curtains - this is a great option for the kitchen with a balcony. They are mounted individually on each leaf, and if desired, roll down into a roll. Thus, you can hang a longer canvas on the balcony door, and short curtains on the windows. It is very important that all elements have the same color and texture.
- Roman blinds look like roller .They are also attached, each on its own leaf. The main difference of such products is that they do not roll down, but when they are going up they gather in folds.
- Bamboo curtains - this is a great option for any interior. They are ideal for a kitchen with a balcony, as they are mounted on separate doors. However, unlike rolled and Roman curtains, such products do not always have a lifting mechanism. The main advantage of such curtains is the natural appearance and resistance to moisture.
- Tulle can be used to design the kitchen in case of window-balcony design is far away from the plate. In this case, two canvases are hung on the cornice. Wide - in the window area, and narrow - on the balcony door.
- Blinds also it is possible to issue a balcony door in the kitchen. They are fastened as well as roll or Roman curtains. To run more light into the room, you need to twist the mechanism, which will bring the lamellas to the desired position.
We brought you the most suitable for the design of the kitchen examples. Of course, you can use the falling curtains from heavier fabric, but in this case they should only be in the part of the wall where there is no door.
Kitchen design with access to the balcony: the curtains of different textures
Kitchen - this is the room where it is constantly present unfavorable factors. For example, high humidity, temperature changes and an abundance of grease and burning. Therefore it is very important that the curtains are made of materials that can be cleaned and are not afraid of moisture. Also, due to the presence of the balcony, the curtains should not burn out.
What materials are suitable for kitchen design:
These materials are considered to be the most suitable for decorating kitchens with a balcony. They are easy to clean and are not afraid of sunlight. In addition, these curtains can have a variety of designs.
There are absolutely incredible and beautiful ideas for decorating the kitchen. One of them is the use of thread curtains for window and bolt spaces. Such products are a design of a large number of small threads that do not interfere with the exit to the balcony.
A loggia or balcony adds functionality to the kitchen, but reduces the number of curtains that can be used for it. The list of materials acceptable for the kitchen is not so great, and the types of curtains are not suitable.
Decorating the kitchen with curtains, consider that you will have to wash them often. Since you can not avoid the accumulation of soot and droplets of fat on the canvas, you will not succeed.
Curtains length for kitchens with access to the balcony
When choosing curtains to decorate the window and balcony opening in the kitchen, you need to consider the size of the canvas. After all, too long curtains are flammable, and too short will look sloppy.
The best option is rolled and Roman curtains, as well as blinds of different types. Usually they are not longer than the window frame or the balcony door and do not develop at all. Thanks to such curtains, the interior will become more stylish and concise.
It's very interesting to look brown linen curtains. Such a curtain can be small or long. Together, these curtains will make an excellent combination for the design of the balcony-window structure.
Ideally, kitchen curtains should only drop a little on the sill. To do this, they must be 10-15 cm longer than the window opening.
Long curtains can also be used in the kitchen. However, in this case, the board must be away from the window at a distance of not less than 30 cm.
Tips for choosing the curtains for the kitchen balcony door
addition to practicality, the curtains in the kitchen should have aesthetic. You can buy ready-made paintings or make them yourself.
Curtains in the kitchen with the balcony door must be combined with other colors used in the interior. Also do not forget about the patterns on the curtains. Cloths with photo printing are suitable for modern interiors. Classical designs will be complemented by monophonic curtains. In rooms designed in the style of high-tech or modern, you can hang curtains with a geometric pattern.
designers Tips on window decoration-bolkone designs in the kitchen:
- Dimensions curtains in the kitchen must be suitable to the size of the windows and balconyDoors. Thus, ideally, the curtains on the window should be the length of the window openings, blind on the balcony door close all the glass.
- Curtains in the kitchen should be combined in style with a common interior. Do not use classic curtains in the interior in the style of high-tech.
- When choosing curtains, pay attention to the materials from which the furniture is made. To a wooden headset fit curtains made from natural materials, and metal furniture complement metal or plastic blinds.
- Lightweight linens should not be very long. Otherwise, light curtains can catch fire with a strong gust of wind.
- If the walls of the kitchen are decorated in light colors, bright curtains can help revive the interior. Bright curtains on the contrary, will calm the bright interior.
Making kitchen curtains requires a good taste. If you are not confident in your design skills, then you can take examples from fashion magazines.
How to choose curtains for the kitchen balcony door( video)
Choosing curtains for the kitchen balcony door requires special care. After all, some types of curtains can make your location in this room uncomfortable and even unsafe. Trust your taste, use our advice, and you will necessarily succeed.