is a wide width: 2.5 and 3 m; The frame is made of a strong profile and covered with a layer of zinc on all sides; Arcs are covered from 2 sides, this allows to strengthen the connection elements; Increased number of stringers - 8 pcs.
Narrowed top of the greenhouse Orange droplet can carry a heavy load of snow and do not change its properties. The pressure from the arch is redistributed to the side supports, facilitating the load. A droplet easily carries snow and rain.
Greenhouse design Orange M
Greenhouse Orange M is simpler than the previous version in the design features. This facilitated her weight, but did not reduce the durability of the frame. It is made with the same features as Kapelka( galvanized profile, etc.).The price is quite low, there is no loss of quality of operation.
Greenhouse design Orange M is robust and reliable
Design data for the greenhouse Orange M
- Width and height: 3х2.1 m;
- Galvanized profile 20x30 mm;
- The weight of the packages depends on the quantity: from 15 to 86 kg;
- Snow load: 80 cm of cover.
Polycarbonate can be removed in winter and stored in more comfortable conditions. The manufacturer gives 10 years warranty for metal. This greenhouse guarantees a decent cultivation of crops for the joy of a trucker. Safe use and durable construction.
Stages of building a greenhouse Orange
Assembling a greenhouse Orange can be used without the help of specialists, independently and by instruction - this will reduce the consumption. Manufacturers took care of the independence of their customers and marked in places for self-tapping heeling, thanks to this function, the screws do not jump off and securely fasten. In case of disassembly, it is necessary to fold the cover of the greenhouse and remove, and the frame itself can be left. If there is no desire to shoot a greenhouse for the winter, then for reliability it is necessary to throw snow inside, this will help the earth not to freeze.
Assembly and surface preparation for installation:
- First choose a place for the installation of the greenhouse. The best option is the terrain away from other roofs, etc. So that the snow does not load the greenhouse. The greenhouse should not be in the shade, and water should not drain onto the structure from the roof.
- Straight primer. Marking the area, you need to achieve evenness of the ground. The greenhouse consists of a wooden base, which is laid on a flat surface.
- Using red thread and roulette with pegs, we measure 4 m in length. The distance between the pegs is 3 m. The yarn will be the landmark. The length of the thread is digging holes. The distance between them is no more than 1 m.
- Next, the frame is assembled. The lateral parts are inserted into the grooves of the central part.
- Intermediate arcs are assembled using screws.
- All elements are placed in pits, connected by longitudinal ties.
- Racks are installed behind and in front.
- Frontal crossmembers are mounted, and further work is carried out to secure the bolts and hinges.
Assembling the greenhouse The orange should be carried out step by step.
Assembly of the frame always begins with the installation of arcs along the end, from the side arch and the central one. For safe and quality assembly, you need gloves, a screwdriver or a screwdriver, an electric jigsaw and a wrench for 10. Polycarbonate is not cut, but its dimensions are specified in the manual. Many people attach it to the carcass with screws. For them holes are drilled. But do not forget about the property of expanding polycarbonate from the elevated temperature.
At the center, the central arc, polycarbonate is fastened with ties. At the edges should protrude about 5 cm
Assembly takes place in any soil, the main smooth. Installation and assembly is fast. Before installation, you must either review the instructions that are attached to each product, or familiarize yourself with the training master class, which is quite a lot. It is necessary to note for yourself the most important aspects of the assembly, and not to miss them.
Advantages of the frame of the greenhouse Orange
Assembling the frame causes confusion for the beginner, this is said by the reviews. A long instruction, long enough in the study, so more often people resort to master classes of building a greenhouse.
Advantages and disadvantages of the greenhouse frame Orange:
- The structure of the frame captivates the buyer. A reliable pipe and crimp seam will be more reliable in operation than many types of greenhouses.
- Not quite convenient for mounting the location of the seam, it is located on the outside of the frame.
- Polycarbonate tie-down tapes allow to fasten a covering to a skeleton without self-tapping screws. This makes it easier to remove it in winter.
- Polycarbonate on the window has a horizontal channel arrangement, which gives an accumulation of condensate. Dark breaks after frosts.
For long and high-quality operation of the greenhouse, it is necessary to take care of it carefully. It will be especially simple for active gardeners, who spend most of their time at the dacha. Advantages of the frame of the greenhouse is that it is partly assembled at the manufacturer's factory. This means the simplest assembly on the site.
To keep the greenhouse for years to come, ASD58SD
must be taken care of. To increase its strength and durability, it is worth noting to fasten the polycarbonate to the frame using self-tapping screws.
There are things that need to be learned right away: the greenhouse needs to be protected from the north wind. The original protection will be sunflowers or corn, planted near the wall of the greenhouse from this direction. This will be an additional support for the frame of the greenhouse. Serve reliable service for planted plants. When caring for the greenhouse, it is also necessary to ensure that there is no excess water and snow. Especially with additional buildings. This will protect further use of the greenhouse after the winter season. Washing the greenhouse will also help in extending the service life. The soil under the greenhouse must be kept constantly dry: observe a layer of sand.
Assembling a greenhouse orange( video)
Manufacturers talked about the increased activity of seedlings in a greenhouse, harvested 2 times a year. Planting is already at the end of March, which allows harvesting so often. The producers' words are confirmed by summer residents who use these greenhouses and do not regret their choice.