The corridor lighting should be diverse and multilevel. This will give an opportunity to see equally well, and the reflection of one's face in the mirror, and clothes, shoes, accessories, when a person is going to work, walk, etc. If you take responsibility for the arrangement of lighting responsibly and listen to advice, you can draw up an interesting, Fashionable corridor.
- Luminaire for hallway and corridor
- Dot lamps in the hall
- Which lamp to choose in the hallway of an unusual shape
- How to illuminate the mirror in the corridor
- Do lighting in the hallway: what lights to choose( video)
- Detail: lighting in the hallway, which lamps to choose( photo examples)
Lamps for the hallway and corridor
Thanks to the competently built lighting, you can skorrktirovat cons hallway space. When you are going to buy a lamp, consider several options.
Specialists recommend to pay attention to the following models:
- Ceiling light device and LED point lights along the perimeter of the furniture.
- Lamps with directional light, wall sconces are well arranged near the mirror, or illuminate them with decorative elements in the interior.
- Decorative pendant lights will help visually correct defects in space. Built in a multi-level ceiling design, point light devices with the help of light streams will make a long corridor more pleasing to the eye.
Illumination of a narrow hallway by lighting fixtures built into one of the long vertical surfaces just above the baseboard, visually expands the space.
Light-designers give several advices:
- The modern corridor is a bold, creative design project and simple lighting performance. LED lights under the mezzanines scatter light streams on the floor, walls and interior items. Round chandelier and ceiling lamp, arranged on a single-level ceiling, equally illuminate every corner of the room.
- To narrow the hallway visually wider, it must be filled with light. In addition to the main light source, wall sconces of transparent or frosted glass should be selected. Arrange them on the wall near the mirror surfaces. Reflecting, they will play with light, like sunbeams.
- You need to use every centimeter of a small corridor. If the space above the ceiling is allocated for additional storage areas, mezzanines, so that they do not "crush", you should make them light in color, and arrange spot lights along the perimeter.
The more light in the corridor, the better. This is especially true for small rooms.
To save energy, you need to combine lighting equipment that performs different functions and serves different zones, in groups with separate switches, and as a result, you can only include one group you need at the moment.
In the corridor it is appropriate to place innovative novelties, for example, dimers, which regulate the intensity of light and movement sensors. In a large corridor it is desirable to arrange a system of light control from 2 places, at the entrance it was switched on, at the exit it was switched off. It is recommended to use decorative light and multi-colored lamps. They will make the corridor more expressive.
Dot lamps in the hallway
Nowadays, people are rarely limited to a simple purchase and installation of a luminaire after repairing the ceiling. Owners of modern apartments strive to perform an efficient, functional and practical interior, and for this plan various lighting schemes.
The most important element of home lighting design are point light devices that, together with the traditional upper light, create a harmonious cozy atmosphere and divide the corridor into zones. From how correctly the lighting equipment will be placed, it depends on how functional and aesthetic the common and point light will be.
If the luminaires are arranged in a large hall, arrange a spot light in groups so that each "gives" a light to a separate zone.
For example, it is possible to illuminate the areas separately:
- Movie review.
Increase the effect really with the help of floor and wall light-devices. In some cases, you can do without even basic lighting, but this option is more suitable for a bedroom than for a hall or kitchen.
As for the corridor, it is best if there is a common light in the form of 2-3 upper luminaires, as well as spotlighting. LEDs are good for lighting niches, shelves and mirrors. If you place an LED strip along the walls of a narrow corridor, it will visually appear wider and more spacious.
In new buildings and old houses, the corridor is narrow and dark. It is possible to make the entrance hall more spacious and lighter with the help of a glossy suspension structure.
Which lamp to choose in the hallway of an unusual shape
Of course, the corridor of a square shape is the most convenient for mounting the central chandelier as the main light-device. Chandelier is selected, in accordance with the general style and interior of the dwelling.
But, what to do when the corridor is non-standard, for example, L-shaped. In this case, a rational option would be to zonate space by selecting lighting for each individual functional area.
crystal. Lighting devices should be arranged in such a way that the light streams reach each corner. It is possible to apply not one device of the general light, having added them with local light.
Normally, for this purpose, the following are highlighted:
To illuminate the hallway in an apartment, certain types of lamps are most often used.
- Ceiling lamp, spotlight.
- Traditional chandelier.
- Wall sconces.
- Built-in spotlights.
Light designers recommend buying interior doors with glass inserts. This move will allow "to launch" in the corridor a sufficient amount of natural light penetrating through living rooms. Also it is necessary to pay attention to the light-device with the sensor of movement. This is a very comfortable and practical light-device that can save energy.
How to illuminate the mirror in the corridor
The easiest way is to install the sconce near the mirror on the wall. However, time moves forward, and today a huge number of mirrors with already built-in light bulbs are developed. Mirror, especially if it is massive, large, must necessarily be well illuminated.
This will give an opportunity not only excellent:
- Consider your image;
- Makeup Makeup;
- Make a haircut.
The rays of light should not strain the eyes, the light should be pleasing to the visual perception. The ideal solution is a simple device with a matt, not dark bubble that will soften the light, make it scattered and pleasing to the eyes. It will be great to choose fixtures that have a plafond, move in different directions, as well as light fixtures on flexible brackets.
We make lighting in the hallway: what lights to choose( video)
Self-made repair, installation of lighting can be quite successful, if you listen to the advice of professionals.