It is difficult to live outside the city, for example, without a comfortable sewage system. In order to avoid any problems with this, you need to use septic tanks. In order to save them, they often do it by their own hands, a septic tank is constructed so that it can be done by a person who is not very experienced in such cases.
- Principle of operation: how the septic is constructed without pumping
- The correct septic without odor from the concrete rings
- What else is the septic tank in the dacha with their own hands without pumping
- The independent solution: how to clean the septic tank without pumping out
- Types of septic tanks without evacuation( video)
Operating principle: how the septic is constructed without pumping
The septic tank that does not require cleaning consists of several tanks. Septic tanks are usually two-chambered and three-chambered. The first tank serves as a settler, and it usually takes three quarters of the entire structure, if it is a two-chamber or half-if it is a three-chamber one.
In the first chamber, the effluents run through a so-called pre-treatment. At the bottom of the heavy fractions settle, and those that are easier, flow into the second tank as soon as the first one is filled. Well, the final capacity is the final post-treatment of drains, then conditionally clean water goes to the fields for filtration, or else it enters the drainage well.
All septic tanks, excluding the latter, are hermetic. In the last chamber holes are made, either in the wall or in the bottom area. They are needed to remove excess moisture, as well as to avoid regular pumping of waste. Household sewage, however, you need to clear the sediment in time, which accumulates at the bottom of the septic tank. In this case, household drainage pumps are used. Sometimes that sludge that has been pumped out is used as a fertilizer.
Correct septic without odor from concrete rings
When calculating the size of a septic tank, it is necessary to take into account the diameter of reinforced concrete rings. Most often, for a single tank, 4 concrete products are used, not more. It is difficult to install them, usually special equipment is used. Rings need to be buried in series.
Working with concrete rings:
- When the first element is installed in the location, a tunnel is underneath;
- When the first ring is lowered, the following elements are installed;
- All parts are fastened together with fixing fittings;
- Seams between rings are usually sealed with mortar, and also covered with waterproofing.
The bottom of such structures is always concreted. To properly seal the seams between the rings, you can take bitumen mastic, as well as waterproofing, hydrotex and similar materials. So, having constructed the necessary number of tanks, between them, then lay the spillway pipes. The upper chamber is closed with hatches. And in order to give more depth to the design, it is recommended to make a "clay castle" around it.
What else is a septic tank in the country with their own hands without pumping
The sewage system and its arrangement sometimes require incredible creativity. The reality is that for the septic device not only concrete rings are used, but also more exotic objects. One of them is a car tire. They are installed according to the principle of those very concrete rings. The option is very simple, only mini-diameter tires can be restricted to use.
Also a septic tank that you do not need to pump out can be made from:
- Bricks .What can be more understandable than simple and cheap brickwork. The size of the structure can be varied, which is very convenient.
- Monolithic concrete .This option is durable, and unlike the same concrete rings, it can be made without special accompaniment. But the pouring of concrete, however, has its own specifics, which you need to delve into.
- Plastic .Otherwise eurocubes. This is already modern technology has contributed to this complex process. You can choose any size, width, capacity are durable, waterproof and are inexpensive. They are easy to assemble, besides they stand the aggressive environment.
So this is not any myth, a septic can be constructed independently. And the sewer system will be in order, and you will be assured of the quality of the work. It is possible to design both a two-chamber, and three-chamber septic tank. And most importantly, you do not need a sewage escort.
Self-contained solution: how to clean a septic tank without pumping
In an autonomous design, everything should be thought out, including the pumping system. Drain sewage can be manually, or using a special silos. If it is a modern septic, then those devices with biological purification are equipped with an automatic distribution system for heavy and solid inclusions of inorganic substances directly into storage tanks. And from there they will not be able to remove their labor.
Today, it is not difficult to purchase sludge removal equipment. They are divided into several categories. There are biological agents that contain strains of bacteria, various biologics that decompose organic matter. And there are chemical agents, which contain a special coagulant, thanks to which small particles stick together in large elements, and then settle to the bottom.
It is worth mentioning that it is impossible to construct cesspools and septic tanks. It is necessary to coordinate their installation with permitting authorities. Permission must be in your hands, written and sealed.
Types of septic tanks without pumping( video)
For many beginners, the word septic is associated only with the word antiseptic and other medical topics. But as soon as it comes to the sewage system, all the nuances of the installation will be studied carefully.