Very often, summer heat annoys residents of houses and apartments no less than winter cold. However, if the heating system has always been considered an indispensable element of any housing in our region, special attention has not been paid to maintaining the optimal coolness until recently at the household level. Air conditioners were considered only as objects of some special luxury, and the prevailing view was that one could do without them.
Nevertheless, the situation is changing, and an increasing number of homeowners prefer to spend a certain amount in order to create for themselves and their loved ones the most comfortable conditions. Air conditioners have turned into a very popular and very popular type of goods, and their assortment can at first even puzzle the unsophisticated consumer in these matters. And this means that many will benefit from information: what kind of air conditioner is better to choose for an apartment the rating of popular models, criteria and assessment of choice, what issues require accentuated attention?
In brief - what needs to be assessed when choosing an air conditioner
Contents of the article
- 1 In brief - what to evaluate when choosing an air conditioner
- 2 Types of household air conditioners
- 2.1 Monobloc air conditioners
- 2.2 Split systems
- 3 How to choose the air conditioning by power
- 3.1 Calculation of the required power of the
- system3.2 Influence of air flow on the design capacity of the air conditioner
- 3.3 What are the "five", "seven", "nine", etc.
- 3.4 Calculator raof the required cooling capacity of the air conditioner
- 4 Air heating function
- 5 Energy efficiency of the air conditioner
- 6 Other important selection parameters
- 7 Leading manufacturers and a brief overview of the models with a high rating
- 8 Video: useful recommendations for choosing the air conditioner
To begin, consider the list of questions to be answered in orderto choose the optimal model of air conditioning for the apartment:
- It is necessary to immediately decide which design scheme will be the most withTo meet the existing operating conditions - floor, window or split-system.
- The most important parameter of the climate technology is its power capabilities.
- Features of the planned operation - whether the technique will only be used to cool the air, or whether a heating function is necessary.
- It is necessary to take into account the energy efficiency of the device - the efficiency of its operation depends on this.
- The degree of noise of the equipment is important.
- It is necessary to choose between a conventional or inverter model.
- Additional functions, such as filtration and "recovery" of conditioned air, are of great importance.
- The consumer needs to decide whether he needs additional automated hardware options.
- And, finally, when choosing such an expensive equipment, its class and the rating of the manufacturer are extremely important.
Let's consider the basic criteria for choosing an air conditioner in more detail.
Types of household air conditioners
So, the first thing to begin with is to decide what type of air conditioner should be purchased. All models can be divided into two large groups: monoblock devices and split systems consisting of two or more units. These groups also have their own subdivision into types, the main criterion of which is already the installation of the air conditioner.
Monoblock air conditioners
To monoblock air conditioners include window and mobile.
- Window air conditioners has not completely dominated this area for a long time. At the present time, they are not very popular, since the drawbacks of this scheme are much greater than the merits.
The advantages of window air conditioners can be attributed to their relatively low cost. Another "plus" is that such devices do not require complicated installation - it is enough to install them in the prepared opening and turn on the power.
But the creation of such aperture can turn into a serious problem. We have to either break the integrity of the window, or cut an opening in the wall - both of them will require already quite complex construction operations. With the modern wide distribution of plastic windows with double-glazed windows, the possibility of self-installation has become even less - you will have to order a window structure of a special configuration, which will necessarily affect its cost.
After installing the window air conditioner, it will be necessary to seal the gaps between the body and the prepared opening - too much trouble. And, finally, the operation of such air conditioners is quite noisy, since the compressor unit is in the same monoblock.
Such air conditioning will be more appropriate for temporary summer residence of a family in a country house. At the end of the season, it's easy to take it off and take it off to winter storage, and close the door for this time.
- Mobile monoblocks of floor-standing also have their advantages, but again they will not be the best option for apartment conditions.
. Their mobility, by the way, is also very conditional. This air conditioner will still be "tied" to the channel, to which a flexible corrugated hose is connected to discharge hot air to the street. You can, of course, organize such a conclusion in the window that was opened, but, you see, it is not a reasonable way to treat it as a permanent way of conditioning an apartment. In addition, such devices are quite bulky and massive, and in themselves, and even in combination with a stretching corrugated tube - seriously clutter the room. Plus the noise effect factor - the compressor is placed directly in the room. Another nuance is the need to monitor the accumulation of condensate to prevent overfilling of the collection tank.
In a word - this is also an excellent option for temporary conditions of summer residence - such a device is easy to take with you outside the city and install in any room where air conditioning is required. But for a city apartment such a solution is still not optimal.
Split systems differ in that they consist of at least two units. One of them, the outer one, which includes almost the entire power component, that is, the compressor and the cooling system, is taken to the street. In the room there is only a unit( one or several) of direct cooling of air and its distribution in the volume of the room, with a control and management system. It is immediately understandable that the most noisy modules of the system are located outside.
. Indoor units can have different design and function:
- In domestic conditions, wall blocks are most often used. They have, as a rule, a horizontal arrangement, an elongated rectangular shape, with this or that design of the case - you can choose the one that is best suited to the existing or planned interior of the room.
- For apartments of a large area, you can select multi-split system , when two outdoor units are tied together, and sometimes more internal ones.
It's interesting that each of the indoor units can have their own personal settings. Buying a multi-split system is, of course, an expensive pleasure, and installing it with laying out extended communications is not an easy task, but it's still more profitable than buying, installing and operating two or three separate sets of equipment.
- For indoor ceilings, the internal cassette unit is well suited. It is very unobtrusive in the modern interior, and most importantly, it is able to spread the flow of conditioned air in all directions.
Usually the dimensions of these indoor units are adapted to the standard dimensions of the elements of suspended cassette ceilings of the "armstrong" type - 600 × 600 mm.
- outdoor-ceiling type indoor units have an interesting feature. Their design provides an opportunity to vary the placement method.
Such a unit can be installed on the wall near the floor, according to the type of heating convector - the air flow in this case is directed along the wall. Another option - the unit is mounted horizontally on the ceiling with the direction of the flow of cooled air along its surface.
- In everyday conditions of an ordinary apartment, applications are practically not found, but nevertheless the and channel system deserves mention.
The internal block of the channel-type system is placed secretly, and air ducts for supplying conditioned air to various areas of one spacious room or even to different rooms of the house are laid from it.
The indoor column unit is installed in large areas to maximize the distribution of chilled air throughout the entire volume.
Both types of split systems have increased performance, and they are usually used for air conditioning of large halls, retail areas, offices, production sites, etc. However, channel-type air conditioning can be installed in a private house, with air-conditioning communications laid throughout the premises.
But in a city apartment such complexity of installation is hardly justified.
Let's sum up the advantages and disadvantages of split systems:
To the advantages of are:
- The power of split systems is usually much higher than for single-piece models.
- The entire "power" part is located outside the room, which achieves a low noise level when the equipment is operating.
- It is possible to select an indoor unit both by the way it is located and by its external appearance.
- Permanently installed unit does not require much space, it fits well into the interior.
The disadvantages of the split system can be considered the following:
- The complexity of the installation. It is necessary not only to securely secure the outdoor and indoor units, but also to connect them with an electric cable and pipes for the circulation of refrigerant. Such work requires a qualified approach, and most of the owners will not be available for independent execution.
Installing a domestic air conditioner is not an easy task!
The algorithm for installation works depends on the type of equipment. You will get acquainted with the technological recommendations, in order to really assess its capabilities on self-installation of the air conditioner , it is possible in a special publication of our portal.
- The second conditional "minus" - the system is placed immediately stationary, and does not imply any "seasonal crossings".In principle, of course, it can also be dismantled and installed again, but this will be equivalent to a new installation with all the resulting costs.
- And, finally, do not forget about a certain vulnerability of the external block, little protected from manifestations of vandalism, for example, on the first - the second or the last floors. There is one more nuance: the order of local authorities may prohibit the placement of external blocks on the front side of buildings - this should also be borne in mind.
Nevertheless, for installation in a modern apartment in the first place, it is worth focusing on the split-system - it has much more advantages.
How to choose the air-conditioning by the power
Calculation of the required power of the
One of the defining parameters of the choice of the climatic equipment is its power indicators. And in this case the question is not about the power consumption, but about the heat engineering - about the ability of the device to cool a certain room.
Here it is necessary to make certain calculations.
Cooling capacity of the air conditioner is expressed by the following ratio:
Qp = Qv + Qm + Qt
Qr - design cooling capacity;
Qv - the power required to cool a room of a certain volume and the level of insolation( sunlight intake);
Qm - power to compensate for heat generated by people in the room.
Qt - power to compensate for heat from household appliances.
Qv is calculated by the product of the room volume by the insolation factor( specific power per unit volume):
Qv = V × q
How to calculate the room volume - it is known, probably, to everyone - the area is multiplied by the height of the ceiling. A coefficient q is taken equal to:
|Room features||Value of coefficient q|
|North and north-east side - the sun never enters the windows.||30 W / m³|
|Moderate insolation - east, west or north-west.||35 W / m³|
|Intensive insolation - south, south-east and south-west sides, a large area of glazing on the east or west sides.||40 W / m³|
In any case, when using the air conditioner, it is necessary to provide a barrier to direct sunlight, at least in the form of semi-transparent curtains or blinds.
Qm is the heat produced by humans. One person in a quiet state produces about 100 watts, 130 watts - with light activity and up to 150 watts - with intense physical activity. For a residential air-conditioning system, as a rule, the first value is sufficient. It is enough to multiply it by the number of people who are usually in this room.
Qt - the amount of heat produced by constantly operating household appliances can be taken as:
|Type of household appliances||Approximate amount of heat generated|
|Stationary computer||300 W|
|Other household and lighting equipment||30% of rated power consumption|
The total value of all these values and shows the required power of the air conditioner. Usually a range is chosen, with a lower bound of -5%, with a top limit of + 15%.
Qp - 5% & lt;Q range & lt; Qp + 15%
The above algorithm is valid for residential premises of small and medium size. When calculating climatic equipment for large areas, more complex calculations are used.
Influence of air flow on the design capacity of the air conditioner
Another important nuance. The above calculation does not take into account the inflow of air from outside, that is, it is valid for conditions with closed windows. If ventilation is necessary( and so it is in practice, and sometimes), then with the introduction of air from the outside into the room and gets additional heat, especially in hot weather. Nevertheless, ventilation is still necessary, but it should be organized so that the room does not create a draft. For example, opening the sashes of the windows to the appropriate airing position, but closing the entrance doors to the room.
If the room is equipped with ventilation due to the circulation of outside air, it should also be taken into account when calculating - the air conditioner will have to cope with this load. Usually, with one-two-hour air exchange within an hour( optimal for living quarters), the power indicator Qv will have to add about 20 ÷ 25%.With an increase in the frequency of air exchange, the correction factor will also increase.
Important note - many manufacturers of air conditioners emphasize that there is no provision for the operation of equipment with the windows ajar. In any case, if there is a lot of heat on the street, you will definitely have to choose one thing - either the air conditioning of the room, or the opening of windows for airing.
What are the "five", the "seven", etc.
These terms are a legacy of the fact that on industrial scales household air conditioners started to be produced in the USA where the non-metric system of calculus is adopted, and the English based on inches,feet, yards, and the like. Therefore, initially to assess the thermal characteristics used English thermal unit - "British thermal unit" or abbreviated - VTU.
To avoid confusing consumers with a variety of models, a line of models was developed in which power was brought to multiple values - 5000 WTU, 7000, 9000, 12000. 18000, 24000 and higher. This division has taken place, and to this day the power of the device is indicated on the marking of most models of climate technology. For example, in the name TOSHIBA RAS-M 07 N3KV2-E there is at once a "hint" - 07 , that the working power of the air conditioner is 7000 WU.
In the slang of sellers and professional air conditioning installers, this turned into a "five", "seven", etc.
Translate to more familiar to us units, watts per hour, uncomplicated: 1 VTU = 0.293W.So, if we are talking, for example, about the "seven", then we mean an air conditioner with a refrigeration capacity of 7000 × 0.293 = 2051 W or roundly - from 2 to 2.1 kW.
Below is a table that shows the relationship of this power calculation system with ours, as well as the distribution of capacities by types of produced air conditioners.
|Cooling capacity, kW||1,5||2||2,5||3,5||5,5||7||9||10||14||16|
|Size according to the "American" system||05||07||09||12||18||24||30||36||48||60|
Calculator for calculating the required cooling power of the air conditioner
Below is a calculator that will quickly and accurately determine the required size of the air conditioner by its refrigeration capacity. The calculation is carried out from the area of the premises, taking into account the specified ratios and coefficients. If desired, the calculation can include corrections for ventilation( ventilation) of the room.
Find the area of the room - it's easy!
Everyone can determine the area of a rectangular room. But here with the rooms of a more complex shape, there may be confusion. To help the reader - the article of our portal, how to calculate the area of the room , which also houses convenient calculators.
Air heating function
Most modern split systems are able not only to condition and cool the air during the summerares - they laid back and the heating function. The heat machine of the air conditioner switches almost to work in the opposite direction, as a heat pump - it takes heat energy from the street and transfers it to the room.
It certainly leads to a rise in the cost of equipment, but very often the buyer simply does not leave a choice - the number of one-way models in the proposed range is less and less.
In the passport data of the air conditioner, the presence of such a function, and the thermal power that this model is capable of producing, must also be indicated. This indicator is usually comparable to the refrigerating capacity.
However, it is necessary to introduce one clarity. Such air conditioning, switched to heating, will be a good helper in the off-season or in the event of protracted bad weather in the spring-autumn period. It is not necessary to expect that such a technique is capable of completely assuming the functions of heating. This is economically unprofitable, and leads to a rapid deterioration of the equipment. Please note - manufacturers indicate the permissible range of ambient temperatures at which the air conditioner can operate, and the lower critical limit usually "rests" at around -15 ° C.At the onset of this winter cold, the operation of the air conditioner for heating will lead to its breakdown.
Energy efficiency of the air conditioner
A quick look at the cooling and heating performance of a specific model can be confusing - frighteningly large values are obtained. But do not be scared, but simply need to choose the air conditioner of the maximum class of energy efficiency.
The fact is that the power consumption of the device and its operational capabilities - the power of heating and cooling, are different, albeit interrelated values. And their ratio just speaks about the effective or not very conversion of electrical energy into thermal energy.
Two indicators are used to evaluate the effectiveness of such a technique: EER( Energy Efficiency Ratio) - coefficient of energy efficiency, and Coefficient of Performance - coefficient of thermal transformation. The first is taken to evaluate the cooling function of the air conditioner, the second - to the heating function.
- EER is an internationally accepted value, and it is equal to the ratio of the cooling capacity of the air conditioner to the consumed electricity. It is this criterion that is crucial for the classification of devices in terms of energy efficiency.
- COP - correspondingly equal to the ratio of generated heat to the same consumed electricity. This factor is usually slightly higher than the EER, since the heating of the compressor itself also works on the release of heat. By the way, there are cases when some manufacturers, trying to overstate the class of their products, instead of EER indicate in their advertising products COP, which is completely incorrect.
Naturally, the higher the EER and GRA, the more efficient, and therefore more economical, air conditioner. In order not to be confused with numbers, the alphabetical classification of devices by energy efficiency classes, from "A"( maximum performance indicators) to G( minimum) has been adopted.
|Energy efficiency class||A||B||D||E||F||G|
|ERR||3.2 and more||3.2 to 3.0||3.0 to 2.8||2.8 to 2.6||from 2,6 to 2,4||from 2,4 to 2,2||less than 2,2|
|COP||3,6 and more||from 3,6 to 3,4||from 3,4 to 3,2||from3,2 to 3,8||from 2,8 to 2,6||from 2,6 to 2,4||less than 2,4|
There are stillone important remark. The EER and GRA indicators are calculated for standard, "laboratory" operating conditions, and can vary depending on the baseline conditions-external and outside temperatures, seasons and other current parameters. For the consumer this is not so important, but for the specialists there is also a system of seasonal seasonal coefficients SEER and SCOP.In addition, the practice of indicating in the technical documentation of individual, updated values of efficiency coefficients for several climatic regions of Europe is being introduced.
Other Important Selection Parameters
- A working air conditioner should not interfere with the normal life of people by its noise. The rule is simple - the quieter the technique works, the lower the noise level, expressed in decibels, the better.
. The standards set by SanPiN are 34 dB.At the same time, most modern air conditioners( referring to the indoor units of split systems) operate even quieter - the noise is 30 dB or less. That is, we can say that the operation is almost noiseless.
- Air conditioners are conventional or inverter. The usual ones work with "steps" -the air is cooled to the user-defined limit, then the device is turned off. When the temperature rises to a certain threshold, the temperature sensor gives an activation signal. Thus, the work is an alternation of peaks of high and low temperature.
In the inverter model, the automation sensitively monitors temperature fluctuations and gives commands for a smooth change in the power of the air conditioner at each moment of time. The amplitude of temperature oscillations decreases several times. Although the air conditioner works almost continuously, it does not lead to excessive consumption of electricity - on the contrary, it makes a serious saving. In addition, the absence of starting jumps is in favor of all the mechanisms of the device.
The drawback of such a scheme is only one - such devices are still much more expensive than conventional ones.
- The setting parameters of the air conditioner can not be ignored either. This refers to the dimensions and mass of the indoor and outdoor units, the maximum allowable distance between them, the requirements for location in the field - the availability of the necessary free space around the unit, the convenience of access to interconnecting communications, the resulting direction of the main air flows and other nuances.
Naturally, such an assessment should be based on the available parameters of the selected( prospective) installation location of the air conditioner.
- Almost all modern air conditioners are equipped with remote control. From the console, you can adjust the cooling( heating) temperature of the air, the intensity of the fan, the constant or alternating position of the louvre guides.
Many models have timers and the ability to program modes of operation in time. For example, you can put in the program transition to the "night" mode, with reduced power and noise indicators. The memory function allows you to save settings of several modes of operation for easy return to them as needed.
- The "self-service" functions of the air conditioner are very convenient options in modern models. The possibility of drying the internal cavity of the unit from condensate and antibacterial treatment with a powerful antiseptic - ozone is realized.
- It is worth paying attention to the additional features of the device. In any air conditioner there is a filter of mechanical air purification from dust. In addition, the device can be equipped with:
- special filters( plasma or bio-), which make the air conditioner also effective air purifiers.
- ionizer and oxygen generator, which allows you to "heal" the atmosphere in the room.
- a dehumidifier or, on the contrary, an air humidifier - to keep the room in an optimum moisture balance.
- air deodorization system - giving it a certain pleasant and useful flavor.
- the device of air admixture from the outside - one of the most advanced functions, which in essence unites the air conditioning and ventilation system.
The latest models have their own multiprocessor "climate control" function, which already intelligently monitors the temperature and humidity conditions inside and outside the premises and decides to change the software settings to provide the most comfortable conditions.
. Of course, all these additional features of the air conditioner are directly reflected in its cost. Therefore, before acquiring it is desirable very sensibly to judge how necessary these or other options are, and whether it makes sense to overpay for them.
Leading manufacturers and overview of models with a high rating
When choosing a climate equipment, the rating of the manufacturer is extremely important. In this sphere, a peculiar gradation has even formed, dividing air conditioners into three main classes:
|Models of budget class( price level - up to 25 thousand rubles.)|
|1. "Panasonic YW7MKD"|| The sales hit - does not leave the positions of top-lists for 4 years. |
Complete absence of complaints.
Cooling / heating output 2100/2100 Watt.
Power consumption 710 / 600W.
Operating modes: cooling, heating, ventilation, dehumidification.
Manufacturer's warranty - 3 years.
|≈ 21 thousand rubles.|
|2. "General Climate F06HRN1"|| Attractive low price with a large set of functions. |
Power cooling / heating: 1980/2020 W.
Power consumption 630/700 watts.
Energy efficiency class - C.
Heating, cooling, ventilation, plus several automatic modes.
Self-diagnosis function, automatic drying of the unit.
Timer, function for storing settings. Deodorizing filter, ionizer.
|13 - 17 thousand rubles.|
|3. "Aeronik 07HS1"|| Reliable, time-tested model, which earned a lot of positive feedback for the build quality and trouble-free operation. |
Cooling / heating power 2200/2380 Watt.
Power consumption 700 watts.
Standard set of operation modes plus self-diagnosis and anti-ice mode.
|≈ 15 thousand rubles.|
|4. «LG G07AHT»|| High reliability, authoritative brand, affordable price. |
Cooling / heating output 2170/2260 Watt.
Power consumption - 720/660.
Function of accelerated cooling "JET COOL".
Antibacterial filter "Plasmaster"
|≈ 21 thousand rubles.|
|5. "Hitachi 08AH1"|| The model moved to the lower price range only because of corporate price reductions. |
Cooling / heating capacity 2300/2600 W.
Power consumption 715 / 720W.
Low noise level - only 26 dB.
Modes - heating, cooling, drying, ventilation, night.
Timer. Deodorizing filter.
|≈ 22 thousand rubles.|
|Models of the middle class( price level - up to 45 ÷ 50 thousand rubles.)|
|1. "Panasonic UE7RKD"|| Excellent model of high reliability, hit sales. |
Inverter split system, sensitive to fluctuations in temperature.
Cooling / heating capacity: 2050/2800 W.
Energy consumption - only 690/525 W.
The increased length of communication between the units is up to 15 m.
Basic set of functions - cooling, heating, ventilation, dehumidification.
Innovative filter "Super alleru-buster" with antibacterial and antiviral action.
Self-diagnosis and self-cleaning system.
"Warm" start, night mode, other interesting functions.
|35 ÷ 37 thousand rubles.|
|2. "Hitachi RAS 08PH1"|| Household split-system of excellent quality. |
Cooling / heating output: 2000/2500 W.
Power consumption: 580 / 620W.
The length of communications is up to 20 m.
The reduced noise level is 21 dB.
Deodorizing and antibacterial filter.
Self-diagnosis and self-cleaning systems.
Lower temperature limit for heating operation: -15 ° C.
|≈ 35 thousand rubles.|
|3. "Toshiba 07EKV"|| High brand authority, impeccable build quality, complete absence of complaints. |
Inverter split-system for household use.
Cooling / heating output: 2000/2500 W
Power consumption: 550/590.
Excellent performance EER -3,64 and COP - 4,24.
Timer with the possibility of programming modes of operation.
Basic set of functions, "turbo" mode for rapid cooling of the room.
Hit of sales.
|≈ 33 thousand rubles.|
|4. "General 07LECA"|| The model moved their "elite" to the "middle" class due to lower prices by the manufacturer. |
Highly reliable inverter split system with an extended set of functions.
Cooling / heating power: 2100/3000 W.
Power consumption: 470 / 660W.
Energy efficiency class - A +.
3D cooling and heating.
The length of the communications is up to 20 m with a possible height difference of 15 m.
Fine air purification system with ionic and electrostatic kakhetin filter.
ECO filters for the control of pathogenic microorganisms.
|≈ 34 thousand rubles.|
|5. General Climate EAF09 HRN1|| Inverter split system, equipped with a cascade of innovative filters for cleaning, decontamination, deodorizing air. |
Cooling / heating output: 2600/3500 W.
Power consumption: 810/950 Watt.
The compactness of the units, which simplifies the installation work.
The length of communications is up to 15 meters.
|25 ÷ 28 thousand rubles.|
|Models of "elite" class( price level - up to 100 thousand rubles.)|
|1. "Panasonic HE7QKD"|| Invertor split-system of the highest quality. |
Cooling / heating capacity: 2050/2800 W.
Power consumption: 460 / 625W.
Reduced noise level - 20 dB.
Built-in fine air purification system "nanoe-G".
Intelligent automatic control system for operating modes "AVTOCOMFORT".
Infrared sensors that respond to human presence.
Dry air drying system "Mild Dry Cooling".
Weekly timer programming.
|48 ÷ 55 thousand rubles.|
|2. «Daikin FTXG20L»|| Innovative development of the recognized world leader. |
Inverter split system with an extended set of functions.
Cooling / heating capacity: 2000/2500 W.
Power consumption: 500 / 500W.
Highest class of energy efficiency A +++.
Intelligent automatic control system with the possibility of programming for a long time.
Sensors "smart eye", temporarily transferring work to an economic mode in the absence of people indoors.
Multi-stage air purification system.
The compact internal unit of the original design "Emura".
|85 ÷ 95 thousand rubles.|
|3. "Mitsubishi Heavy 20ZMX"|| Inverter split system, part of the line "HYPER INVERTER" with the highest performance and efficiency. |
Cooling / heating capacity: 2000/2500 W.
Power consumption: 350/450 Watts.
"SUPERLINK" - the model is suitable for inclusion in a multi-block system.
High-tech air purification and disinfection system.
Reduced noise level: 19 ÷ 20 dB.
Wide range of external operating temperatures: the lower limit for heating - minus 20 ° C.
|75 ÷ 80 thousand rubles.|
|4. Mitsubishi Electric FH25VE|| Inverter split system of the highest level of energy efficiency - A +++. |
Cooling / heating output: 2500/3200 W.
Power consumption: 880 / 580W.
Intelligent control system with built-in sensors "3D i-see", scanning the room temperature by zones.
Original work of fans and blinds, simulating natural natural air currents.
High-tech air purification system "Plasma Quad", leaving no chance for any pathogenic microorganisms.
|70 ÷ 75 thousand rubles.|
|5. "Fujitsu ASYG09LUCA"|| Invertor split-system of the highest quality. |
Cooling / heating output: 2500/3200 W.
Power consumption: 640/750 W.
The length of communications is up to 20 m.
Automatic intelligent control system.
Complete set of automatic modes of operation.
Weekly timer programming.
High-tech air purification and disinfection system.
Indication of the degree of contamination of filtering devices.
Manufacturer's warranty - 4 years.
|60 ÷ 65 thousand rubles.|
|Rating number, model name||Illustration||Brief description of model||Average price level|
- The products of the elite class include air conditioners of world-renowned leaders - Japanese companies Daikin, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Mitsubishi. Here you can also include some models of high-quality equipment "Carrier".Such air conditioners have the maximum possible set of modern functions, but the cost of them, of course, is high.
- The second category are middle-class models. The optimal solution for a prudent host is good functional equipment, no frills, and an acceptable level of prices. Most often these are models of the South Korean and European assembly - Electrolux, Gree, Zanussi, Aermec, Samsung, LG, Hyundai, Haier.
- Finally, the budget class of air conditioners available to most consumers. They are of good quality, but it is not necessary to wait for miracles from them. Such models conscientiously work out the resource, and at correct operation are capable to serve for 5 - 8 years.such brands include Ballu, Dantex, General Climate, Midea, Jax, McQuay. A set of functionality they have small, but often it is not required for unassuming operating conditions.
It should be noted that the above separation is still largely conditional. And "elite" companies can have in their assortment air conditioners of middle or budget class, and "serednyachki" try to keep up with the leaders, releasing expensive and functional models. The main thing is that it should be original products, since the number of counterfeits in this sphere is considerable. Therefore, it is necessary to purchase expensive climatic equipment exclusively in specialized shops, with all data required to be stamped in the passport to obtain a guarantee and the possibility of firm service.
Below in the table will be a brief overview of some models of air conditioners, occupying the leading lines in the ratings for various indicators.
At the end of the publication - a small video clip with advice on choosing an air conditioner for the apartment: