Options for replanning the Khrushchev's
- We remove the partition between rooms .Your dream is one big room instead of two small ones? You can combine these 2 rooms by removing the inner partition. However, if there is a wall between the rooms, it will not be possible to realize the dream.
- In every room there is a separate entrance! For example, in your "kopeck piece" - Khrushchev, by reducing the footage of one of the rooms, you can increase the length of the hallway, and then make a separate entrance to each room. Another option is to lay an "inconvenient" doorway and transfer it to another location.
We combine the room with the kitchen. These Khrushchev re-planning projects are extremely popular today - it becomes possible to "unite" the kitchen and the living room( the dining room).Modern decorative elements in the form of arches, columns, stands with flowerpots create an "illusion" of dividing the kitchen and the room. Or maybe, to establish a stylish bar between the ro
- We extend the bathroom. As a rule, in the "average" Khrushchev the bathroom is combined. Such a layout makes it impossible to accommodate, for example, a shower - for this you have to get rid of the sink or washing machine. Increase the area of the premises can be, "tearing off" a few square meters from the hallway or kitchen.
- General remodeling of the apartment-Khrushchev's .The essence of this option is to completely remove internal partitions, having received one large "multifunctional" room.
Drawing up the plan for replanning the Khrushchev, it is necessary to take into account some prohibitions:
- Transfer of the bathroom to another "unassigned" room.
- Demolition of bearing walls. How to determine the type of wall? The bearing wall has a thickness of at least 50 cm, and the partition wall is approximately 15 cm.
- Increase the area of the room by combining it with the balcony. Of course, such a variant of the design of the reshaping of the Khrushchev is attractive, however the balcony design can not withstand glazing and insulation.
- Expansion of living space by attaching a basement or an attic( which is especially important for tenants of the 1st or 5th floor).Such actions are not allowed today.
Reshaping Khrushchev - Important Points
If you decide to demolish old brick partitions, then it's more economical and quicker to build new ones from gypsum board. As a soundproof material, it is better to use mineral wool.
Thus, the re-planning of the Khrushchev( the photo shows various options for design solutions) provides an opportunity to partially or completely change the interior of the apartment, to introduce an element of novelty into the usual order of things.