Today's technology and interior trends allow you to create real miracles. If you want a sofa in your living room to stand on the sea or on a huge map of the hemispheres, and the dolphins live in the bathroom, your desires can be realized together with the bulk .
- Advantages of 3d self-leveling floors
- How do self-leveling 3d floors?
- Filling procedure
- Baseline preparation process
- Primer base
- Base layer
- Upper finishing layer
- Protection layer
- Photo of 3d filling floors
- Filler image 3d filling floors
Advantages of 3d self-leveling floors
Modern three-dimensional floor coverings can make a variety in the interiorof your housing, but in addition they possess the following advantages of :
- ecological cleanliness;
- ability to withstand huge loads;
- resistance to abrasion and shock;
- three-dimensional floor is much easier to clean than tile, because it has no seams, and the relief tile often has problems with "retaining" dirt;
- bulk floor is much warmer than the same tile, it is nicer and it is easier to warm up;
- at the same time, in the summer you will not suffer from heating, because the temperature of this coating always remains comfortable.
How do self-leveling 3d floors?
Self-leveling floors with 3d effect are achieved as follows:
- A substrate substrate is prepared on which the image is applied.
- Then the pattern is covered with a transparent finishing layer of plastic and varnish.
As a result, you get a three-dimensional floor, the depth( completeness) of the pattern of which can be controlled by the thickness of the deposited polymer.
The picture can be created with the help of colorful multicolored images of wood, pebbles, flowers, sand, rocks, stones and other natural materials for the bulk floor 3d. Given the huge variety of textures and color solutions, you can always find a worthy option that will complement the interior of your home.
In order to put the self-leveling 3d floor, the stacking technique is used similar to the usual bulk floor covering. But there are a few more steps added to it, which provide the floor 3D drawing .
The basic stages of laying the self-leveling floor with the effect of 3d themselves:
- preparation of the substrate-substrate;
- image drawing;
- coating pattern with a self-leveling liquid polymer;
Basis preparation process
The floor is installed on top of the concrete floor. In order to properly prepare the substrate you need:
- Sand the concrete foundation with a modern grinder with quality nozzles.
- Get rid of all defects( cracks, holes) using a building compound. It is best to use formulations based on cement or epoxy resin.
- Thoroughly clean the surface of any debris and building dust with a vacuum cleaner.
- Do not forget to degrease the surface.
After cleaning, the concrete joints should be primed twice with a special material with deep penetration using a brush or spatula. The more qualitative you will do this work, the stronger the floor screed will be. After completion of the primer, leave the substrate for the floor to dry. It takes about a day.
Polymer coating is the best option, as it has excellent characteristics, which allow the use of the picture, creating the 3d effect .
The laying of the base polymer layer has a strict rule: the filled surface must be perfectly flat, without the presence of air bubbles. Such a result is achieved by observing all the norms and rules indicated on the package.
Drawing a drawing
You can apply two technologies to get a picture: applying an already finished image and creating your own composition. But in the second case you will need to spend a considerable amount of money for paint and artist services. If you have the makings of an artist, you can draw the drawing yourself. This will not only be profitable from the economic side, but also exclusively. Remember that before applying the top coat, the paint should dry completely.
Drawing an already finished pattern is the most common method. To do this, you will need to select the image you like, if necessary, edit it and print it in the printing house on vinyl or a fabric banner.
On the base polymer layer, apply the image in such a way that there is no air bubbles.
The mixture is poured onto the floor evenly. To remove bubbles, the surface will need to be treated with a needle roller( 15-20 minutes after application).
This stage of work should be performed in special shoes with spikes as in the photo.
After, for a few days, tighten the floor with a plastic wrap. The time for complete drying depends on the height of the polymer layer, as well as the temperature and humidity in the room.
Protection layer of
varnish In order to protect the floor from mechanical damages and adverse effects of external factors, after drying of the finishing layer, it is varnished.
To learn more about the installation technology of this type of flooring, you can view the cognitive photos and videos of presented in this article.