Kitchen design (36 photos). design choices. Features Japanese-style
Table of contents
- 1 Choosing a style
2 Japanese motifs
- 2.1 The roots and principles of minimalism
- 2.2 Finishing and zoning
- 3 Summing up
- 4 Photo Gallery
Make kitchen design their own hands a lot easier than most people think. One has only to make a little effort, and the result will delight visitors and residents of the apartment.
When choosing a kitchen design a small area should be based on room size, financial capabilities and personal preferences of each family member. The only way to create a truly interesting and functional interior.
First of all, we should make a detailed plan of the premises with the placement of all utilities and construction inconvenience. After that, calculate the cost of the required materials and furniture becomes much easier.
Necklace with glass inserts
Choosing a style
Choose your style and variant kitchen renovation is entirely dependent on its size. For small rooms is hardly luxurious baroque fit or unwieldy empire, and a large area of the room will seem empty, if we apply the minimalism or hi-tech.
So, after choosing a certain style, you can proceed to the calculation and acquisition of building materials and furniture. For small rooms is better to make furniture to order, it will take into account all features of planning.
The walls, floor and ceiling are finished with light materials to increase the size of the room. Using bright ceiling lights allows you to focus on the work area.
Divide the room into several zones, designed for cooking and eating and decorate them in different ways, but in the same style.
Great ideas kitchen design offers Japanese style. For a small space - this is ideal, because in Japan the small apartment which is more than 40 m².
Japanese interior, angular layout
The roots and principles of minimalism
Minimalism has its roots precisely in the Japanese style of interior design, it is not surprising that for this type of design is not characterized by the presence of many elements of the decor and furniture.
Do not rush to be upset, the whole modern technology is present, but it is hidden from the prying eyes of the opaque doors. Every thing from the Japanese should have their storage place, and if there is no place to store, then there is no need for this thing.
For a small area is very correct principle, cluttering space dishes not add beauty and decoration. Once you see the finished project premises, question, how to decorate the kitchen interior will be resolved.
Traditional Japanese lighting
Finishing and zoning
- Properly illuminated supplied together with the mirrors and light finishing work wonders surfaces. The space becomes a spacious and open without removing unnecessary interior items.
- Japanese-style lighting mostly daytime and gently scattered in each functional area.
Note! Screens between the rooms - a traditional attribute of Japanese design. With a screen of rice paper you can separate the dining area from the working.
- Furniture with a Japanese flavor - is low tables and pillows, replacing chairs. Of course, we can not as a radical approach to the problem of saving space, but these objects of interior will look very original and harmoniously fit into the design.
- Performing design small kitchen, you can find a replacement for traditional furniture, for example, abandon the classic table in favor of the bar. Light furniture made of light wood, light textile inserts and the absence of artificial materials - that's the basis of the interior in Japanese style.
We hope our article has been helpful to you. In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find useful information on the question.