The kitchen of 9 meters (36 photos): classic and Japanese styles
Table of contents
1 How to make design
- 1.1 Classical
- 1.2 Japanese style
- 2 Summing up
- 3 Photo Gallery
Quite a difficult task is the design of a small area of the kitchen design. For example, 9 meters of a kitchen is not very diverse. The task of the designer is the union literate functionality and visual appeal.
What is the option to choose the design for your apartment, we will explain later in this article.Usually small kitchen area is only used as a place for cooking, because the placement of the dining area there is no room.
The optimal solution for such facilities will in kitchen, specially designed for planning. You can reduce the depth of the cabinets or to increase their height, do not forget about the preparation of cases for built-in furniture.
It is also worth to make a headset in the box the bar, which can serve as a kitchen table or work area, without taking up too much space.
How to make design
There are a variety of kitchen design, among which you can choose the one that will suit you.
This interior style is popular because of its simplicity and classic soft appeal.
Classic is never out of place.
- Classical wall decoration - wallpaper or painting. Of course, you can experiment with combinations of different types of wallpaper or plaster wall material with an interesting texture, as long as it did not look too flashy and bright.
- Flooring - traditional parquet or laminate. In the context of cuisine you can pick up something a little more resistant to external influences, such as tile. With multiple textures, you can find a suitable option for the interior of the kitchen 9 m2.
- Headsets should not be too fussy. The main material for its manufacture - a tree, perhaps decorated facades carved or glass inserts. Color lockers must be combined with the walls coated. If the walls are decorated in bright colors, take a darker set.
Note! Lighting Provide a ceiling chandelier, old decorations and massive wall sconces. Better to close the window blinds or curtains.
Traditional Japanese interior
Quite popular are 10 meters kitchen interiors, decorated in oriental style.
Japanese style of interior design is based on a combination of the principles of minimalism and science of Feng Shui.
- Furniture in Japanese cuisine made from natural materials and has several functions simultaneously. Replacement of furniture in our conditions could be folding chairs and low tables massive.
- Zoning of the room is performed by partitions that can instantly transform a room and does not block the path of the light.
- Surface finishing is performed using natural materials - wood and stone. Very popular bamboo wallpaper.
We hope our article has been helpful to you. In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find useful information on the question.