Summer kitchen in the country - projects of buildings and guidelines for choosing the optimal variant
Table of contents
- 1 What should I look for when choosing a project
2 An overview of some projects
- 2.1 Option 1 - a summer kitchen on the veranda
- 2.2 Option 2 - a summer kitchen, Attached Garage
- 2.3 Option 3 - freestanding open design
- 2.4 Option 4 - closed summer kitchen
- 3 Output
Summer kitchen in the country allow to cook and eat outdoors
Want to build a summer kitchen near her house, but do not know what to look for when choosing a project? Let's look at a few options and discuss their pros and cons to your cottage has a place for cooking and relaxing in the summer.
Summer kitchen can make out in a contemporary style, it all depends on your preferences
What should I look for when choosing a project
Even before you start to deal with specific design solutions should be defined with a number of aspects:
amount of expenses. Different projects require different investments of money and time. Decide in advance how much you are willing to spend, then to the unfinished construction is not standing for years and did not collapse. It is better to find a simpler version, and then upgrade it, than to stop construction on the half way;
Summer kitchen to give turnkey erected in a matter of days, but are much more expensive
- the required size. It is important to determine how much space would be optimal. For large companies need a lot of space for a small family extra space to anything. Of course, a small supply should always be, but, selecting parameters, primarily guided by objective indicators and common sense;
The larger the area - the more expensive the project, and the more places on the site is engaged, remember this
- purpose. If you prepare and rest only in the summer, the open fit option. If you want to use the structure and the cool time, it is better to choose the design of closed type and include in it the presence of the fire to quickly heat the room;
Indoor version of a summer kitchen with a terrace for relaxing in the warm season
- erection of a place. You have to be defined in advance, the design is free-standing, or easier to attach it to the existing buildings - cottages or bath. Determine how much free space there is on the site for local interference such as trees, tracks or communications.
The annex will be cheaper than a detached building
There are additional aspects that are best provided in advance:
- a roof. You can make a fully open design, this reduce the cost and simplify the process, but to use the summer kitchen you can only in the absence of rain;
Good open structure only in the absence of precipitation
- The presence of walls. If you have a closed construction doors and windows, in the summer kitchen open walls can not be at all, but it is better to make the partition with 2-3 parties. They will be well protected from the wind and rain;
Partitions can be either blind, or in the form of other elements or pergolas
- elements of comfort. To determine in advance with electricity, running water, sewage - they are fed and what costs you will incur. Someone needs a kitchen with barbecue, someone with barbecue, and some will limit itself stove - it all depends on your wishes and preferences.
An overview of some projects
We now consider four types of structures and consider the pros and cons. As examples, the typical ideas, you can use them, and can make your unique project in accordance with all recommendations.
Option 1 - a summer kitchen on the veranda
Summer kitchen in a private house, located on a spacious terrace or veranda - the perfect solution, which is implemented simultaneously with the construction of the main building. The same option is ideal and baths or saunas, select the appropriate project and immediately decide two issues.
As an example, I will show the project open kitchen, combined with a bath.
This project can be used for baths, and for a small country house
The advantages of this option are clear:
|The simplicity of construction. You do not need to think about the construction of a separate summer kitchen with your own hands, you arrange it simultaneously with the main building, and thereby decide two questions in one go.|
|economy. simultaneously with the bath or home costs summarizing communications, the construction of the foundation and the roof is very much reduced in the regeneration of the open kitchen. Therefore, you can save significant money.|
|Convenience. From home or you get a bath once in a recreation area, no need to walk down the street or bypass structure. Clearance space must be suitable for interior as well as retained the stylistic unity of all parts of the structure.|
Option 2 - a summer kitchen, Attached Garage
If a house or room, already built, the outdoor kitchen can be attached to one of the walls. The simplest solution - the usual canopy under which you can place everything you need on the photo shows this variant. The dimensions are selected individually depending on the parameters of the main structure.
Extension can combine and space for a summer kitchen, and a room for the household needs
Such variants have several advantages:
Reliability. Fundam building extension connected to the base and provides structural strength. basics size depends on the weight of the future construction.
Remember poured separate foundation arrangement in place of the furnace or fireplace with them.
|economy. Outdoor canopy extension may be on the metal supports. Price erection of such a structure is minimal. Of course, it is possible to build walls and other elements as desired.|
|Convenience. If you can get out of the house right under the canopy, then you do not have to walk in the rain. It is also important that the sum of communication to annex much easier.|
Option 3 - freestanding open design
Dacha summer kitchens are often made separately, as they are placed in the most beautiful spot in the area to enjoy the nice view and the silence. As an example I will show quite a complicated project, but you can choose something simpler - it all depends on your preferences.
The presence of bathrooms and shower makes a summer kitchen complete place to relax in the warm period of time
The device is a summer kitchen in a separate building has several advantages:
- Ample opportunities in the selection of the project. You are limited only by free space, shape, configuration and size can be arbitrary. This allows for a variety of ideas, while in the annexe you are attached to the main structure;
The shape and configuration of a free-standing kitchen can be any
- A lot of design options. Outdoor summer kitchen of this type can be erected in any material - use what is at hand. Beams can be connected with metal corners - is a simple variant of the construction of the simplest structure in a matter of days;
With the advent of metal mounting brackets outdoor kitchen assembly process much simpler
- The possibility of building a mobile design. You can make a Quick-systems that can be harvested for the winter.
Option 4 - closed summer kitchen
The main advantage of the summer kitchen is closed - the possibility of year-round use. As an example, I will present a simple project, you can make the structure more or less.
This option allows you to comfortably accommodate the company of up to 8 people
The main disadvantage - the complexity of construction, but the advantages compensate for all the costs and complexity:
- The convenience of use. Even an ordinary version of the summer kitchen you can use it in the Spring and Autumn Period. But if you insulate the walls and put energy-efficient windows, you can settle down comfortably and winter;
Insulated building can be used year-round
- Reliability. Capital structures are much longer, so they are protected from negative external influences;
- Functionality. In a closed summer kitchen you can put almost any cooking equipment that can be very useful for those who like cooking.
To determine in advance what equipment will be used by this choice of a summer kitchen of the project depends.
In an enclosed space you can put the same equipment as the house
You learned about the most common variants of the summer kitchen and use of the Review Board, will choose the best design for your site easily. Videos in this article will reveal the theme even better, and if you have questions - ask in the comments below.