The patchwork style involves creating interesting compositions with rags. For the manufacture of any part, you can use any fabric with different textures. You can also create applications using the technique of patchwork sewing. With their help, you can "revive" some old product. Patchwork is an interesting design solution that can contribute to the interior of the home.
- Patchwork Applique patchwork
- What are the patchwork patterns
- New schemes and embroidery patchwork
- most common scheme patchwork
- owls Driving patchwork
- diagrams, templates and patternsPatterns in the technique of patchwork( video)
- Patchwork: patterns, patterns and patterns( photo)
Patchwork patchwork style patchwork
Patchwork application is a canvas on which to sewglued pieces of different textures of fabric. Appliques in the style of patchwork are perfect for decorating pillows or other household items in the children's room. Using this technique, you can make an application in the form of a log cabin or animal.
Before starting work, you must necessarily process the fabric. If you decide to use synthetic materials, for example, cambric or lace, you need to process the material with a solution of gelatin. If you use natural fabrics, then treat the material with starch.
The process of creating a patchwork application is as follows:
- First, think carefully about the composition. On paper, draw a sketch.
- Next cut the scraps of fabric. Attach the resulting blanks to the sketch, and, if necessary, adjust the size.
- Fasten the shreds on the product with glue. If you plan to wash the product in the future, then sew the scraps with a thread.
- Decorate the resulting composition with beads or braid.
What are patchwork patterns
Patches in the style of patchwork I play a huge role. With their help you can decorate the finished product, and hide the small microdefects. One of the most popular is the technique of blocks. It saves a lot of time. This technique involves making a large block of nine or more squares, which are sewn together into a single cloth.
If you are a fan of extraordinary ideas, you can use asymmetric patterns. This technique is called "crazy patchwork".It provides for arbitrary cross-linking of patches.
When working in this technique, you need to use various decorations, for example, fringe or ribbons.
New Year's patterns and embroidery in patchwork style
New-year pictures in patchwork style will help you decorate your home, and fill it with holiday atmosphere. For example, using the technique of patchwork sewing, you can make a New Year's boot.
Prepare a boot template before starting work. When creating a sketch, you need to take into account the number of pieces of fabric and their color range. Cut the stencil out of thick cardboard.
The order of creating the boot is as follows:
- Focus on your layout, open 2 scraps. The first one will be used for the face layer, and the second one for the back layer.
- From the received shreds, dig 5 squares of golden color, 4 red, 5 dark blue 4 green.
- In order to decorate the workpiece, cut out 3 golden stars, 3 red hearts and 2 bluebells.
- Square the golden and red colors on top of the template and use a pin to attach them.
- Then place the decorations on the
- stencil. When you're done with the applique, you need to combine the front and back of the sock, and then sew them with black thread.
- Top leave open. Then you need to cut out a white strip measuring 25x100 mm, and sew it to the edging of the finished product.
Cross-stitch embroidery in patchwork style is a trendy trend. Its essence lies in filling the stencil with colorful threads. Sewing the shreds must be done in a chaotic manner. Schemes of embroidery can be arbitrary, everything will be limited only by your imagination.
The most common patchwork schemes
The most unusual technique of patchwork is the Dresden plate. With her help you can decorate the pillowcase or blanket. To manufacture the product in this technique, we will need patterns of different colors.
The algorithm for creating the Dresden plate is as follows:
- First, you need to draw a template. To do this, draw a circle of the desired diameter on the paper. Collect the resulting template twice in half. Each fourth part fold again in four.
- The upper corner of the workpiece is rounded with scissors.
- Attach the paper lobes to the fabric patterns.
- Fold the allowance, and sew the fabric to the paper blank. Repeat this operation with all the petals
- Sew the petals together, and then iron the workpiece
- If desired, sew the finished product with a lining and sintepon.
Still quite popular is the maple leaf scheme( this scheme is also called the "star").With this technique, you can make an unusual decorative blanket. The size and color scale of the canvas is chosen according to your preferences.
The block manufacturing process is as follows:
- Take two patterns of fabric. The first will serve as the basis, and the other as the backdrop.
- From the main fabric, cut out the squares, and from the background strip and squares of the same size.
- Fold all the details in pairs, and draw a diagonal.
- Lay the seam on both sides diagonally.
- Iron by blanks.
- We collect from colorful squares in a large sheet.
- Sew all the blocks together.
If you want to make an unusual pillow, you can use a rose scheme. It is quite simple to manufacture, and will harmoniously fit into any interior.
When creating a rose in the patchwork style, use the following algorithm:
- Open the fabric from the fabric in the form of a square with a side of 21 centimeters. Pencil in the center of the product.
- At the center, pin a hexagon of colored fabric.
- Then sew a rectangular piece of cloth to the hexagon.
- Sew on the resulting product another hexagon. Repeat this procedure until the product has acquired the configuration of the rose.
- To the corner pieces of the fabric, sew triangles of monophonic fabric.
- Attach the trimmer to the product.
- Open the lining from the chintz cut. Also prepare the filler from the sintepon.
- Fold the front of the pillow, the sintepon and the lining. Pin them with pins.
- Straighten the edges of the product.
Pattern in the style of the well, made using the technique of patchwork sewing, also looks great, and is suitable for decorating bed linen.
The manufacturing process of this well is as follows:
- Draw a sketch on the paper.
- Break it into blocks.
- Cut out a "log" of suitable size from the fabric.
- Attach the first "log" to the center of the stencil. Iron the product.
- Then attach the second "log" to the stencil in such a way that it is perpendicular to the first.
- Repeat this procedure until you have completed the entire stencil.
- Iron the resulting product, and stitch its edges.
Pattern for an owl in the patchwork style
An owl made in patchwork style can be an excellent decoration for potholders. It is very easy to make this product. You will need patterns of different colors, thread, sewing machine and scissors.
Wash the fabric in the washing machine before use. It is advisable to do the washing on a gentle regime without spinning. Then iron the material.
The process of manufacturing a tack-owl is as follows:
- Draw an owl outline on paper. According to the stencil, cut out the component parts of the product.
- Make a chinto lining and a filler layer made of sintepon. Their dimensions should correspond to the dimensions of the front side of the product.
- Sew the front side of the product using a patchwork technique, that is, put the composite products face-to-face, and lay the seams.
- After the front side is ready, walk on it with an iron.
- Fold the lining, the sintepon and the face of the padding.
- Sew the lining with the front of the product. Filler( sintepon) evenly distributed throughout the product.
- Stitch the edges of the received tack.
Schemes, Patterns and Pattern Patterns in the Patchwork Technique( video)
There are a large number of schemes for patchwork sewing. Each of them has a number of its features and disadvantages. Products made using various schemes of patchwork sewing, can brighten up the gray routine, and become an unusual design solution. If you are a beginner, try your hand at the most primitive schemes, for example, a well or a rose.