As you know, patchwork became very popular in the late 18th century in England. The art of patchwork has recently become known in the CIS countries, but has already had fans. With the help of patchwork technique, you can recreate everything from personal items to clothes. Counterfeits made with the help of this technology, look extraordinary, and harmoniously fit into the interior of any home.
- How to make a patchwork patchwork with your own hands
- Quilting for the lazy: master class
- Applique and embroidery in the style of patchwork: master class and step by step instruction
- Technique of kaleidoscope andPillowcase in the style of patchwork
- Patchwork master-class( video)
- Patchwork with your own hands: master-class( photo)
How to make a make-up and pothor-patchwork with your own hands
Beautician -ksessuar any woman. You can make it yourself. To make a cosmetic bag in patchwork style you will need 10 squares of fabric, the side of each figure should be 5 centimeters. To make the cosmetic bag look stylish and unordinary, take 5 squares of red and 5 brown.
The process of making a patchwork cosmetic bag is as follows:
- Take 1 figure of red color and 1 square of brown color, and attach them face to face.
- Straighten the squares diagonally.
- Then cut the stitched squares vertically in the center.
- Next, cut the square horizontally.
- From the resulting workpiece, cut out the triangle.
- Repeat these procedures for all the squares.
- Sew all blanks into a single sheet.
- Take the sintepon. It will act as a filler.
- Fold the whole fabric layer in the wrong side to yourself, then put the sintepon and the scraps for the face of the cosmetic bag.
- Secure the resulting construction with pins.
- Stretch the workpiece.
- Open the strip 4 cm wide. Using the machine, attach them to the quilted cloth.
- Divide the part into two equal parts. To do this, move from the middle of the product 4 cm to the right and to the left. These places zakolite pins.
- Remove the cosmetic bag and place a hidden seam in the place that you marked with pins.
- Sew to the product zipper.
Patchwork patchwork is easy to make. First of all, you need to choose the right fabric. Experts recommend giving preference to cotton or linen materials, as they are the most safe and durable.
When making the tack, follow the following sequence:
- First, open from 2 fabrics of different colors a strip of 5 cm wide.
- After this, make a square with a side of 17 cm from any white fabric.
- Cut a small square from the strip and attach it to the canvas. Fix the shape with a pin.
- Cut a small square from a fabric of a different color, and attach it in a similar way to the canvas.
- Attach the two squares facing each other.
- Stretch the resulting workpiece.
- After this turn the second square on the front side.
- Repeat the same operation until you cover the entire surface of the fabric.
- Smooth the tack.
- Attach the hook to the tacker.
Patchwork sewing for the lazy: master class
Many people think that patchwork is a complicated technique, and it is completely beyond the control of beginners. However, there is a special technique for "lazy", which is very simple.
For example, you can easily sew together honeycombs. They can be used to decorate pillows or pillow cases. In order to facilitate the work, draw a sketch of cells in the form of hexagons on thick paper.
The manufacturing process of the honeycombs is as follows:
- First, cut a hexagon from the fabric. The dimensions of each workpiece should be 6-7 mm larger.
- After this, place the workpiece on the cut-out hexagon from the paper, and bend the edges of the fabric figure with a conventional paper clip.
- Repeat this procedure with each cell.
- Next, use a thread to tie a knot around each bend.
- Next, put the composition out of the honeycombs that you need, and sew them together.
If you are new to patchwork, you can make blocks that you can use to make an extraordinary quilt.
- Take samples of light and dark fabric. Make from them strips in width from 3 to 4 cm.
- Take the piece of sintepon, and cut out the lining from it.
- Lay on the lining blocks of dark and light fabric in any order.
- Stretch the workpiece.
- Repeat the same procedure for framing the wrong side of the product.
- Process the edges of the resulting fabric.
Applique and embroidery in patchwork style: master-class and step-by-step instruction
Application in patchwork style is an unusual way to decorate household items or clothes. There are multiple schemes for making fakes using this technique.
In order to create decoupage in patchwork style it is desirable to use natural fabrics of different textures. However, if you plan to use a fake for decorating clothes, then it is better to give preference to synthetic materials.
The technique for making patchwork applications is as follows:
- First, create an interesting composition and display it on the cardboard.
- Cut out the fake.
- Draw on the elements of the applique.
- Fix the obtained tissue shreds on a fake. You can do it with glue or thread.
- Decorate the product. To do this, you can use colored circles, beads or rhinestones.
You can also make appliqués on foam. To do this, you need a piece of polystyrene thicker than 1 cm, patterns of different colors, scissors, clerical knife, tracing paper, wooden stick.
The algorithm for manufacturing foam applications is as follows:
- Use a tracing paper to transfer the pattern to a foam.
- Use a knife to make small cuts in the material.
- Cut the pattern into rags, and thread them into the foam.
- Trim excess edges.
Many new items in the fashion world are made with embroidery in patchwork technique. Embroidery with this technology will help decorate any object of everyday life. The main thing is to choose suitable schemes.
Technique kaleidoscope and pillowcase in the patchwork style
The technique of kaleidoscope is unique, because with its help it is possible to produce from ordinary fabric non-ordinary abstractions.
The work process is as follows:
- From the sheet of paper, cut out the square whose perimeter should be 10 cm.
- Mark the center of the square.
- Divide the square into 8 small triangles.
- Cut the paper layout into two parts.
- Attach each scrap triangle to each triangle.
- Repeat this procedure for each part of the paper layout.
- Attach each part of the layout.
Patchwork pillowcase looks very attractive. It can be used to decorate pillows in the children's room. For the manufacture of pillowcases you will need a sintepon, a sewing machine, patterns of cotton fabrics, embroidery of 25x25 cm.
First, iron the fabric well. From the pattern of fabric, cut out the squares with a side of 5 cm. They need to be laid around the embroidery in any order.
The algorithm for the manufacture of pillow cases is as follows:
- To the upper and lower edge of the embroidery, sew squares from the fabric. Well iron them.
- Stretch the workpiece.
- Place a sintepon on the workpiece, and quilt the product.
- After the stitching, remove any remaining cloth.
- Repeat the same procedure for finishing the wrong side of the pillowcase.
Patchwork master class( video)
The patchwork technique is quite simple. With its help you can make almost any product. Also help to brighten up the routine, and revive any product patchwork style. This decoupage will be an excellent design solution, and it will be to the liking of any person. If you want to master a patchwork sewing, you do not need to attend needlework lessons, buy a paid pass for a master class or join a circle. It's enough just to be patient, and let your imagination run wild.