Greenhouse - a useful tool, which can be diluted with absolutely any culture. You can limit the usual to all plants. For example, plant garlic, tomato, cucumber, eggplant. But it is much more interesting to try to breed unusual cultures - kiwi, anubias, cocoa, ginger. The list of plants for the greenhouse is quite wide.
- Which of the plants planted in the greenhouse for sale
- Tips: which varieties to plant in a greenhouse at
- queue Neighborhood crops for cultivation in greenhouses
- What grows in greenhouses: features growing
- landing Benefitsand care for raspberries in the greenhouse
- Nuances greenhouse for citrus: lemon, mandarin, orange
- Growing spinach in a greenhouse
- raspberries in the greenhouse( video)
Which of plants to plant in a warmFor sale
In this issue, you need to familiarize yourself with the needs of the market. Sometimes priorities change depending on the season or other factors. Experienced farmers believe that it is always beneficial to grow flowers, then comes greens, vegetables, mushrooms, berries.
Starting a greenhouse business with flower breeding is an ideal option. All costs for building a greenhouse, buying seeds and other costs pay off within a year. But the income itself depends on a variety of circumstances.
reasons that affect the profit:
- View colors - miniature varieties or in pots. The first option is less demanding in care, but requires quick implementation. They need to be cut off and sold on time. Among indoor plants, you can grow Gypsophila or Lizianthus.
- Method of sale. This directly depends on income. The better the trade relations are established, the faster the goods will be sold.
- Flexibility of the manufacturer. It is determined by the ability of the producer to grow different varieties and types of flowers, depending on the needs of the market.
Flower business has its drawbacks. These include rapid deterioration of plants, transportation difficulties and unstable demand. To cultivate flowers is beautiful and interesting, but difficult. It is much easier to sell greens.
A significant advantage of growing greenery is large yields. Also, the material for sale can be obtained quickly enough. The profitability of such a business is similar to that of a flower.
The greens are very unpretentious in care. For her, the temperature is 18-19 degrees and lighting is 12-14 hours a day. In addition, the greens can be arranged in several tiers, using vertical cultivation. This significantly saves space and allows the correct use of space.
In one greenhouse it is advised to grow only one type of culture. Each vegetable has its own requirements for the microclimate, so when choosing neighbors it is necessary to focus on this nuance. So tomatoes and cucumbers can not be bred together.
Tips: what varieties to plant in the greenhouse in turn
In modern greenhouses you can breed absolutely different types of plants. It is much more important to consider what kind of culture will prove to be a more profitable business. It should also be taken into account that for a normal cultivation of one crop, it is necessary to make a crop rotation.
Classification of different cultures:
- Preliminary plant - cold-resistant varieties, and herbs. This is radish, carrots, Peking cabbage.
- The main crops are tomatoes, aubergines, cucumbers, peppers.
- Soil compactors - lettuce, mustard, radish. They are located around the beds. After the maturation of the main crops, they are removed.
- Winter landing - sorrel, parsnip, chicory. They can be sown after growing the main plants.
The greenhouse approaches the cultivation of crops even in winter. The technology of greenhouses allows year-round harvesting of exotic plants in cold latitudes. In addition to flowers and vegetables in the greenhouse, you can grow mushrooms, berries and even trees.
Often a greenhouse is used for growing seedlings. You can sow seeds in pots, and with warming to transplant the stronger seedlings into the ground. The term planting depends on the type of plant and climatic conditions.
Neighborhood of crops for growing in greenhouses
Ideally one greenhouse should be used for one plant species. This is due to the individual requirements of each culture for the characteristics of care. This is how you can get a good harvest. In addition, it is not advisable constantly to plant only one culture. It is necessary to carry out periodic replacements.
Alternation of different types of vegetables will help to avoid accumulation in the soil of pathogenic microflora that is peculiar to a particular plant.
The shift technology should include replacing the fertile soil layer and disinfecting the greenhouse. It is treated with a solution of potassium permanganate. It is also necessary to pour this mixture into each well. Of course, too often this technology is not advised to use.
Neighborhood characteristics of different plant species :
- Cucumbers and tomatoes never plant together;
- Tomatoes, pepper, nightshade, eggplant are not planted next to peas and fennel;
- Tomatoes, peppers, nightshade, eggplants can be planted near asparagus and greens;
- Melons can be planted next to beets;
- Cucumbers are grown with pepper, aubergines and legumes;
- Sweet and bitter pepper can not be bred in one greenhouse.
Each individual plant is placed on a 90 cm wide bed. If there is absolutely no possibility to alternate crops or install several greenhouses, then the room of the greenhouse must be radically divided. For this, a plasterboard wall is equipped.
What grows in greenhouses: the peculiarities of growing
The temperate climate has some drawbacks. It is impossible to grow plants all year round in the open ground. Therefore, the use of greenhouses is an ideal option to enjoy your favorite crops all year round.
Advantages of the greenhouse planting :
- Possibility to get an early harvest of berries, vegetables, greens and fruits.
- This is a good business, as people all year round need fresh vegetables. In addition, the demand for early strawberries or potatoes is much higher than for those grown later in the open ground.
- Simplified care. The number of operations is significantly reduced. In addition, there are much fewer pests in the greenhouse.
Selecting a separate greenhouse for each species is an ideal option. Often, a novice farmer or an amateur gardener does not have such an opportunity. It is necessary to use combined crop cultivation.
Advantages of planting and care of raspberries in the greenhouse
Planting raspberries in a greenhouse is an opportunity to get a quick and high yield. In the greenhouse bushes receive the necessary care, compliance with temperature and humidity. In addition, they can not be afraid of unfavorable weather conditions.
Advantages of growing raspberries in the greenhouse :
- The yield increases, because all the berries are ripe;
- You can grow any variety;
- Shrubs are protected from wind, hail and rain;
- There are almost no beetles and caterpillars in the greenhouse;
- In the greenhouse, it is possible to maintain optimum microclimate parameters for raspberries;
- The crop can be harvested even in the cold season.
To plant a raspberry, it is necessary to dig a trench 40 cm deep and plant the plants there. The interval between the bushes should be 60 cm. The soil itself must be fertilized and be as light as possible.
Every 2 weeks, you need to make additional fertilizing. Watering bushes, make mineral or organic fertilizers. They need to be alternated periodically. Raspberry loves the humidity. It is watered twice a week. But the soil must be constantly loosened, since the bushes do not like stagnation of moisture.
To facilitate the care of raspberries, mulching will help. It allows you to keep the earth moist for a long time.
Also the bushes need regular airing. Opening the entrance to the greenhouse the owner allows the seedlings to grow better. Also in the room are bees that pollinate plants. The optimum temperature regime for raspberries is 20-22 degrees. At night, this figure is reduced to 13-15.Humidity of air is from 65% to 75%.
Often, the greenhouse is used for planting trees. It is possible to grow quite exotic species of plants. Or give preference to the usual crops: cherry, apricot, peach, plum.
Nuances of a greenhouse for citrus: lemon, mandarin, orange
The cultivation of citrus plants in greenhouses requires special care. In greenhouses, exotic plants can be grown in a closed ground or in pots. Many use the second option for greenhouses with the onset of cold weather. Prior to this, the cultivation of mandarins and lemon takes place on the street, and in greenhouses are habitual for temperate latitudes vegetables. But after their collection the greenhouses are populated with citrus.
For each type, the following features should be considered:
- Permissible temperature fluctuations;
- The right heat for growth;
- Need for lighting;
- Individual needs of each crop;
- Required soil and air humidity;
- Timing and recipes for top dressing;
- Necessary amount of minerals for growing seedlings.
In winter, the greenhouse for lemons should be heated. Inside the temperature should not fall below 6-10 degrees. Lighting in the greenhouse should be diffused. Sometimes natural light is not enough, and you have to install artificial sources.
. Direct sunlight for citrus fruits is undesirable. And sometimes in the summer we have to shade the greenhouse.
Do not forget about the regular airing of the room. Exotic representatives can not withstand constant humidity. If you take into account all these nuances, you can grow a good harvest.
In addition to citrus fruits, bananas are getting interesting from exotic fruits. A fairly popular fruit in today's market. In addition, you can try to grow a crop of peach, kanabis or herbs of ginseng. An interesting idea is to sow a greenhouse with tobacco or to cultivate marijuana. Among the spices, you can try growing saffron or wild garlic( a green garlic substitute).
Growing spinach in a greenhouse
Planting a spinach plant begins in the second half of September. The culture itself is cold-resistant, so harvesting comes for the winter. Spinach loves nutritious and moist soil.
Planting of spinach begins to germinate at a temperature of 2-3 degrees. It is worth noting that before planting the seeds must be pre-soaked. After planting and the appearance of 3-4 leaves, the soil must be loosened. Watering is carried out once a week.
To avoid fungus formation, it is necessary to regularly ventilate the greenhouse.
Feeding must be done every 2 weeks. It is carried out after watering the cutting of green leaves. As mineral fertilizers use mineral fertilizing.
A month after planting, you can harvest the first crop. The lower leaves are cut after forming a 6-8 leaf socket. You can also completely remove the plant from the root.
Raspberries in the greenhouse( video)
The greenhouse in the country house can become not only a device for personal needs, but also an excellent business idea. In the greenhouse you can grow all year round not only the familiar crops - squash, potatoes, pumpkins, gherkins, tomatoes, beans. But also exotic plants - pineapples, bananas, figs, mandarins, pomegranate, persimmons. Also in the greenhouse you can perform breeding of berries - blueberries, blackberries, raspberries.