After selecting and purchasing the pump equipment, the next step is to install, connect and configure it. The water pump pumps water directly into the house - to the water supply pipes or to the water heater in the heating system of the cottage.
- Connection of the pumping station: why it is needed in the country house
- What kind of pipe for the pump station is needed:
- equipment models Pump station setup: basic equipment failures
- Installing the pumping station in the private house step by step
- How to start the pumping station( video)
- Pump station installation examples( diagram and photo)
Connection of the pumping station: why it is needed in the country house
In many cottagesAnd at the dacha there is not only central heating, but also water supply. To do this, site owners are equipped with a well or a well to have access to water. To supply water to the house, a submersible pump is most often used, which pumps water when the crane is opened in the house. The disadvantage of this equipment is the inability to use water at a low level of water in the well or interruptions with voltage.
The pump station will avoid many inconveniences, as it consists not only of a water pump, but also of a storage tank for water.
When faced with the problem of water injection directly from the well, the hydraulic pump is turned on and supplies water to the house from the tank. During operation of the station, a surface pump is used, which allows water to be pumped even from a small well. This is very convenient for small areas where it is not possible to dig a large well and equip it with a submersible pump. In the water supply system, water flows through a special device - hydrophore, which maintains a certain level of pressure in the pipes.
The pump station provides:
- residents with drinking water;
- heating system;
- meets the needs of the residents( bathroom, shower);
The pump station supplies water to the house under stable pressure through the water supply system - due to this the water pressure is not only on the lower floor but also on the upper floor.
What kind of pipe for a pump station is needed:
equipment models When purchasing pumping equipment for a private house, all characteristics, including the type of pipeline device, need to be taken into account. They can be divided into single-tube( the simplest) and two-tube( ejector).
If the depth of the well is not more than 10 m, a single-tube model of the pumping station can be used, for a deeper well it is preferable to install an ejector station.
The difference between them is fundamental. Single-pipe pumping station is easy to install and pumps water into the housing along one line. Two-tube involves the installation of a cast iron ejector, which must be put in water to raise the liquid in the system.
Setting up the pumping station: basic equipment failures
Before disassembling the entire pump structure and finding out the cause of the problem, first clean the filters, check the pipes for leaks and eliminate leaks if they occur.
to shutdown. Possible problems:
- The device is clogged due to the absence of filters;
- Due to frequent operation, the pump becomes unusable;
- Violation of the tightness at the joints of pipes leads to the problem of the inability of the pump to pump water;
- Reducing air pressure in the system;
- The pump is switched on and off by itself because of improper adjustment of the pressure switch;
- Friction in the pump can cause an increase in electricity consumption.
If the pump station is operated for a long time, the engine may become very hot, which causes the system to shut down.
A small water pressure is explained by the low level of water pressure in the water supply system or the ingress of air into the water supply system. To do this, check the operation of the relay and all pipes for leaks. After checking, cleaning and troubleshooting, you may have to re-configure all automation.
To troubleshoot problems or solve them, the first thing to do is to disconnect the device from the network.
The correct installation followed by strict observance of the operating rules of the equipment is the guarantee of a long use of the pumping station in a private house.
Installing a pumping station in a private house step by step
The installation of a pumping station may differ depending on the source from which the water supply will be made( well, well, centralized waterway).To install and configure the equipment, a circuit and instruction manual must be used to avoid problems.
Before installing the station( bezbashenka) with their own hands, it should be selected for it. If it is a caisson, then its depth should be at least 2 m. Also, the pit has a number of drawbacks - equipment can be stolen, the caisson needs to be insulated and covered from various weather conditions, an inconvenience when servicing. When installing pumping equipment in the basement, it is desirable that it is heated and absorbed by a jester from the operation of the pump.
In other words, the conditions for the equipment of the system should be such as to avoid freezing of water in the water main.
Depending on the quality of the water, the pump must be equipped with special filters that will purify the water before it enters the pump station. The principle of pumping water from a well and a well is practically the same. At the very end, a strainer must be located. The end of the pump pipe must not reach the bottom, the minimum distance is 1 m.
The equipment can be installed by yourself:
- Connect the unit to the well. One end of the pipe, 3.2 cm in diameter, is lowered into the borehole, previously wound with a metal mesh, which will act as a filter. Install a non-return valve using a special coupling.
- Connect the other end of the hoses to the pump using an American tap and polyethylene tube.
- Connect the station to the pipeline. The water pipe is twisted with an American and connected to the pump itself.
- When a station is installed, you will need to tie-in - connecting all the system components to the pipeline.
- After installation and connection of all twists in the pump, you should pour about 2 liters of water, for this there is a special hole with a stopper, and start the system.
After switching on the unit, it is necessary to adjust the pump pressure level. The optimum is considered to be 2.5-3 bar for switching off the device and 1.5-1.8 for switching it on.
Choosing a pumping station, many specialists and ordinary users say that the installations of Gileks, Marina and Gardena have good quality. The quality and reliability of pumping equipment does not have worthy competitors.
How to start a pumping station( video)
Equipment for pumping water out of a well can be purchased at the store, but some specialists are able to collect it from separately purchased items. The independent collection and installation of a pumping station on a suburban site will save considerable money, and high-quality maintenance of the unit will extend the life of the unit.
Examples pumping station assembly( Scheme desktop)