Nowadays, false ceiling plasterboard is widespread. Due to the simplicity of the construction, it is possible to assemble the gypsum ceiling by yourself. With gypsum cardboard it is possible to produce both a single-level and three-level suspended ceiling. Before starting the installation work, you need to properly mark the surface and prepare the necessary components. In addition, you must choose the optimal distance between neighboring suspensions.
- We select options suspended ceiling plasterboard
- apparatus suspended ceiling plasterboard: step instruction
- height and other dimensions of the ceiling plasterboard
- How to choose the distance between the suspension points on the ceiling plasterboard
- Structuresuspended ceilings made of plasterboard: the main components of
- What forms of suspended ceilings made of plasterboard
- What hangers for the ceiling of gipsokarton can be used
- Components for installing a suspended ceiling of plasterboard
- How to install plasterboard( video)
- Suspended plasterboard ceilings( photo)
we generate false ceilings made of plasterboard
On stage construction design youShould pay attention to the design of your room. In consideration it is necessary to take a color gamut of walls and furniture. It is also necessary to take into account the technical features of the main ceiling.
During the design, you need to take into account the quantity:
- Ceiling ceiling levels.
- Configuration of bends.
- Number of stages.
When choosing fabric textures plasterboard pay attention to the size of the room. If you are selecting materials for installation of the structure in a room of small dimensions, you can choose canvases with a glossy finish. In all other cases, it is possible to use painted, lamellar or perforated coatings.
device suspended ceilings made of plasterboard: step by step instructions
Once you have created a project, you can start marking surface. In order to accurately mark the ceiling, use the laser level. On the walls, draw a baseline. It will help you to choose the optimal level of suspension structure.
Remember that before installing the plasterboard ceiling, you must clean the surface from the finish. In addition, you need to dismantle the chandelier and make the necessary communications in the ceiling area.
ceiling mount technology of gypsum:
- device starts with the attachment of the starting profile. To do this, it is necessary to make holes in the walls with a perforator, and then drive a dowel into them. Then attach the hangers to the ceiling.
- Next, bend the hangers vertically down.
- Assemble the frame. To do this, use the transverse and longitudinal beams. Beams need to be fastened to hangers, and only then to connect with each other. As a fastener for beams, special "crab" connectors,
- can be used. Cut the sheets of gypsum board to the required size. To do this, use a special hacksaw. Remember that you first need to prune the top paper layer, and then just break the canvas along the cutting line.
- Attach a sheet of plasterboard to the frame.
- Next, you need to attach the sheets to the frame with screws and a screwdriver. Remember that hat of the screw should not greatly protrude from the surface of the gypsum sheet.
- Once you have installed all the sheets, start finishing. Do not forget to apply the filler to the joints of the canvas.
height and other dimensions of the plasterboard false ceiling
height of the suspended structure of the drywall will depend on many nuances. First of all, you need to choose the optimal distance between the canvas and the main ceiling. When installing gypsum plasterboard ceilings in apartments, the optimal distance is 15-16 centimeters. Also it is necessary to take into account the thickness of gypsum board cloth.
If you plan to install plasterboard ceilings in the room is low, this distance can be reduced up to 10-12 cm, but in this case, to carry out installation will be a bit more complicated.
There are 3 types of plasterboard:
- ceiling. The thickness of this material varies from 8 to 10 millimeters.
- Arched. This material is the thinnest. Its thickness is 6 millimeters.
- Wall. The thickness of the wall gypsum board varies from 12 to 13 millimeters.
How to choose the distance between the hangers to the ceiling plasterboard
What is the distance between hangers on plasterboard ceiling is the best?None of the experienced craftsmen can give an exact answer to this question. The distance is selected individually, based on the load on the ceiling and the size of the sheet. The first rail of the ceiling profile should be fixed at a distance of 100-300 millimeters from the wall. At installation it is necessary to take into account that the installation line of the suspension axes must coincide with the position of the bearing profile.
Manufacturers of plasterboard ceilings recommend to adhere to the value of 80 centimeters. This value is the most optimal. Remember that the distance between adjacent suspensions should not be less than 70 centimeters and more than 10 centimeters. Otherwise, the structure may collapse.
Construction of suspended ceilings from plasterboard: main components of
Suspended ceiling is a single-level flat structure. For the carcass plating, sheets of various dimensions are used. Sometimes plasterboard sheets make a multi-level flat structure.
Suspended plasterboard ceilings consist of:
- sheets of drywall. As a rule, standard GKL canvases are used. Their width is 1-1.2 meters, length - 2.5 - 3 meters. The thickness can vary from 7 to 13 millimeters.
- U-shaped metal profiles. Make - Mon 28 \ 27.
- C-shaped profiles. Make - PP60x27.
- Mounting type "crab".
If you plan to install a suspended ceiling of plasterboard in the bathroom or other room with high humidity, the use of standard sheets GCR impossible. In this case, it is advisable to use a moisture-resistant gypsum board of the GKLV type.
What forms of suspended ceilings made of plasterboard
Drywall - a unique material, because with its help it is possible to realize many of the design ideas. Using this material, you can make both a single-level and multi-level construction. Gypsum plasterboard ceilings of curvilinear form were also widely used.
One-level ceilings are advisable to use for finishing a room of low height. This design harmoniously fits into the interior of the bedroom or kitchen. You can also use this design to finish the bathroom.
irregularities and defects must be removed underlying base advantages of single-level false ceilings:
- Easy installation.
- Ability to hide the defects of the ceiling.
- ability to use a variety of lighting options.
Suspended ceilings of multi-level configuration can be rationally used in spacious rooms. With this design, you can easily hide communications and wiring. In addition, the cascade of plasterboard, installed in several levels, can completely transform the room. There are different options for finishing a multi-level design. For example, you can install a plasterboard ceiling in the form of squares or circles.
Ceilings from plasterboard curvilinear configuration are used relatively rarely. The curved cascade of plasterboard sheets looks very attractive, but it is very difficult to install such a ceiling independently. Curved ceilings are installed using a "wet method".
What kind of suspensions for gypsum board ceiling can I use
What kind of suspensions can I use when installing gypsum board ceilings?Use suspensions is advisable when decorating boxes of large dimensions. Use these products can be if the length of the L-shaped direct suspension is not enough.
Suspension system for gypsum board construction:
- First you need to drill holes in the ceiling. To do this, use a puncher. These holes are needed to install the anchors.
- Then screw the special craving to the ceiling.
- Install in the profile guides. Wear the suspension on the pull rod.
- Insert the suspension into the profile.
- Align the profile if necessary. To do this, you need to mix the suspension along the thrust.
- Tightly secure the entire structure.
If you do not want to use direct suspensions, you can use core products. They also have high performance and are easy to install. Sometimes for the installation of gypsum plasterboard ceilings it is more expedient to use nonius-pendants. They cost a little more than straight or rod.
Components for installing suspended ceiling from gypsum board
Ceiling installation begins with the selection of the optimal components. First of all, you need to pick up the fastener elements, because the strength of the whole structure will depend on them. To install the ceiling you will need a direct ceiling suspension and a shortened ceiling suspension.
When choosing a fabric, pay attention to its thickness. It is recommended to use a ceiling gypsum board with a thickness of 8 millimeters. Use thicker cloths, but then you'll have to pick up fasteners with high strength.
Also for ceiling installation you will need:
- Cross connector. It is needed to fasten wireframe profiles.
- The connector is made of metal.
- Self-tapping screws.
- Metal zinc-plated profile.
How to install a ceiling from gypsum board( video)
Thanks to the variety of accessories, you can easily find the necessary materials. When choosing components, take into account the weight of the structure, because when using thick plasterboard sheets, the load on the frame will be much higher. With gypsum boards you can give the ceiling any shape. Before starting the installation work, do not forget to mark the surface.