If you look at a ceiling, just not say that he rack - construction of aluminum panels looks like a monolithic blade.
- features of suspended ceilings made of aluminum panels
- Pinion aluminum ceilings: specifications are
- Design ceiling
- installation rack aluminum ceiling with his hands: instructions
- Types of suspended ceilings
- How to choose rackthe ceiling
- Mounting aluminum strip ceilings( video)
features of suspended ceilings made of aluminum panels
aluminums systems are characterized by high levels of resistance, making them the best value. Therefore, it is possible to assemble such a construction not only for interior decoration, but also for exterior decoration.
Features and characteristics:
- Do not lose shape when assembling;
- Easily fixed in the grooves of the fasteners - that is why they do not vibrate and do not rattling during use;
- Have thick enough panels that withstand mechanical stress.
The optimum thickness of the slats is half a centimeter, according to engineering calculations it follows that this is an ideal thickness for the creation of strong ceiling structures.
In addition, such suspended ceilings are considered moisture resistant, hygienic and plastic, have good sound insulation and high fire safety.
Pinion aluminum ceilings: specifications are
First of all, the design is characterized by high resistance to wear. It is believed that the panel can last 50 years. And this is at least.
Secondly, they are not afraid of deformation. Panels are not afraid of water and fire, they will provide good noise insulation, they are very easy to take care of.
- Install ceiling can be at any level and virtually any angle relative to the base ceiling, which makes it possible to hide all defects rough surface;
- Aluminum is lightweight material, because a powerful suspension system is not required, and the danger that the device will begin to disintegrate, and the plates fall on the head - no;
- Aluminum is also an environmentally friendly metal, and even with strong heating of hazardous substances it does not emit;
- Such ceilings are easy to assemble, just as easy to dismantle;
- Such ceilings are not affected by aging.
Finally, the appearance of the suspended structures is very modern, the ceilings have reflective characteristics and a large number of colors. Therefore, literally any design intent such an installation allows us to realize.
Modern railing aluminum ceilings( video)
Suspension ceiling construction
The rack suspended ceiling is a complete set of ceiling surface decoration. The price of the ceiling includes the cost of racks, tires, plinth, suspension and lighting fixtures.
- Reiki are aluminum panels with special connections;
- The tire is a bar with denticles, for which the slats are attached;
- Suspension is a wire that is fixed to a concrete ceiling;
- Plinth - a decorative element of a design;
- Fixtures - is on sale and finished aluminum bars with installed spotlights.
also important to choose a good producer. There are many products, for example, Albes, or other domestic companies that make the goods no worse than imported.
Mounting of aluminum sliding ceilings with your own hands: instruction
Dimensions and type of room when installing ceilings are not a big deal. The simpler the ceiling in the room, the easier it is to install the ceiling. Installation usually begins with a marking of the surface. Line marking is applied at a distance of at least 13 cm from the main plane along the walls themselves.
Then the installation is done as follows:
- After the ceiling height has been determined, a corner support profile must be installed around the perimeter of the room. To do this, holes are drilled along the marking line. Fix the profile better with screws, do it in steps of 55-60 cm.
- In the corner profile, you should set the guides along the perimeter of the room. In the case of a slatted ceiling, the guides must be perpendicular to the direction of the rails.
- The guide profile is fixed to the bearing overlap with adjustable suspensions, after which they are leveled. The interval between the suspensions is no more than 1, 2 m.
- If you install the cassette ceilings, crosswise inserts are secured to the longitudinal guide profiles by special locks.
- The bearing busbars to the suspensions are fixed with the same pitch as the suspensions themselves were installed. To this end, they need to be worn on suspensions with special holes. The quick-release clip needs to be moved, and the carrier bus aligns.
- Next - the most crucial moment. Of course, the protective film is removed from the shelves. If you are going to install a lamp or fixtures, cut out the hole of the correct size in advance. Reiki just click on the protrusions of this suspension system.
What you need to do is fix the panels on the traverse, and snap the tabs on the carrier rail.
Types of suspended ceilings
Today it's real to see the cassette and lath ceilings, they differ in the geometry of the facing parameters. The frame system can also have some differences.
Rack-and-socket aluminum ceilings can be:
- Roof ceiling of the open type. In this system there are narrow gaps between the panels, they can be closed with special inserts. Rack-roof closed ceiling.
- . With this construction a continuous surface is formed without gaps.
The color choice will be wide, from the lightest, snow-white to coal-black.
How to choose the laths to the ceiling
Aluminum bars should be chosen seriously, preferably - from a seller with a good reputation. Materials must have a certificate of compliance, all requirements of GOST must be met.
When choosing the strips, pay attention to the following information:
- The length of the bar. The choice here is not wide, the length can be only from 3 to 4 meters. True, if the manufacturer does not spoil the length of the bars, that is, firms that provide services for cutting slats.
- Thickness of the strip. A depends on the thickness of the structure. The ideal thickness is half a centimeter.
The racks themselves can be open, closed and with inserts. Closed ones remind a tree, more precisely, a wooden lining. Reiki with inserts are similar to open systems, only gaps are masked by thin aluminum strips. There should be a small gap between open slats.
Assembling an aluminum ceiling rail( video)
Popular ceiling ceilings are not suspended but suspended systems that are used both in a residential building, and in office buildings, offices, etc. Any design, any design can be implemented with their help.