requirements that most tenants put forward to the design of the ceiling come down, for the most part, to the ease and practicality. And if a simple ceiling can approach the interiors in the style of minimalism, then in the well-designed classical living rooms the usual white ceiling will look at least inappropriate. How to decorate the ceiling depending on the style of the apartment and what design options are most popular today - read in the article.
- Unusual ceiling in the interior
- original plasterboard
- design ceiling ideas in classical apartment
- Interesting ceilings for modern interiors
- create unusual ceiling( video)
- unusual Design ceiling( photointerior)
Unusual ceiling in the interior
importance of design of the ceiling is often overlooked, and yet well-formed ceiling can be supplemented apartment style, Bring them a twist, make it unique. In addition, the design of the ceiling can effectively hide some flaws in the surface. Thus, suspended, multilevel structures or smooth, smooth surfaces can hide the unevenness of the ceiling, correctly selected lighting - visually expand the space, and the use of geometric shapes( for example, squares in narrow and long rooms) - visually fix the unfortunate layout of the room.
develop unusual ceilings can:
- independently. To do this, you will not only need to choose a design, but also to study the characteristics of materials( for example, their weight, load capacity, operation and installation features).
- Applying to design companies: experienced specialists will create unique models taking into account all your wishes, characteristics of the room, observance of safety precautions.
Consider the options for an unusual ceiling design.
drywall ceiling Drywall is an affordable and durable building material from which you can make elements of any shape. Mount the drywall is simple enough, so you can decorate the ceiling with this material without the help of construction firms, with your own hands. The main thing is to decide on the design.
At present, the most popular variants of design of the ceiling plasterboard are:
- two or three-tiered ceiling. This solution has become a kind of classic in the design of high ceilings. To make this variant more interesting will help to combine different materials. So, with gypsum cardboard it will look good glossy, tension surface. The colors of the materials can be completely different. In addition, drywall can not only frame the tensioning structure: the glazed ceiling can "flow" around the plasterboard elements of various shapes and sizes.
- Suspended structures. Suspension design can be represented as one element, so consist of several figures. This option looks especially impressive with the use of a diode illumination around the perimeter of the elements, which creates the illusion that the fragment hovers under the ceiling, adding futuristic notes to the interior.
- Beams from gypsum board. Recently, the use of beams in the design of the room is gaining in popularity. And if earlier these decorative elements were the lot of only wooden houses, now they can be found in apartments. Gypsum board beams can have a different scheme of installation: as standard, exclusively on the ceiling space, and with the approach to the walls.
make an original design using the drywall can use the trim, replacing the classic interior paint imitation beam( thin and light veneer, adhesive film "under the tree").
Ceiling design ideas in classicapartments
Who said that the classics are boring ceilings, which can be decorated only by a magnificent chandelier and decorative skirting boards?Today, there are many interesting options for the design of ceilings in classical interiors.
The most common ones are:
- coffered ceiling. The caisson is a classic of English interiors. Often, apartments use caissons trimmed with white interior paint. More interesting option - wooden straight or caissons with carved elements, golden elements against the background of the milk ceiling. The choice of the caisson depends on the classical direction and color palette.
- Ceiling painting. Elegant gold monogram on a blue background, cute angels, or floral designs will be unforgettable decorative elements that will astound guests with its elegance, forcing them to raise their heads again and again. To complete the painting, making it more complete, you can molding from gypsum, polystyrene and polyurethane.
- Decoration with fabric. Classics are not only strict empire lines and Baroque riches, but also a country romance. The latter are characterized by lightness and tenderness, which can be perfectly realized in fabric ceilings. Decorate the ceiling can be in the form of a tent or sagging strips of fabric. Ideal for decoration will be flowing textiles, the color of which is selected for the design of the room.
will look more appropriate in all the bedrooms, creating a romantic, light atmosphere, have to sleep and rest.
Interesting ceilings for modern interiors
Modern interiors - this is where you can let your imagination run wild!The latter, fashionable styles in housing design can combine seemingly incongruous materials and forms, making ceiling is truly unusual and spectacular.
isolate interesting design solutions in modern interior ceiling:
- use of unusual colors. Black, gray, silver and gold are the colors that designers today actively use in ceiling decor. Most successfully, such color solutions will look at the smooth, shiny surfaces of tension structures in minimalist apartments.
- Non-standard materials. Concrete, brick, parquet board, wood and metal mesh. .. Do you think we are talking about finishing the floor?No!These materials are increasingly becoming an integral part of the design of interiors in the loft style. Especially impressive are such ceilings in combination with open communications, track systems or spotlights.
- Use of lighting. If the design options do not suit you due to the parameters of housing or personal preferences, then the optimal solution, in this case, will be the use of unusual light. The diode light is just what you need!Install it in a semi-closed design of unusual forms, hide behind the backlight panels flush with the ceiling, trim diode light plasterboard elements on the perimeter, creating a futuristic mood. This solution will be ideal for high-tech interiors.
unusual idea could be to merge the plane of the ceiling and walls of a single material, such as wood, plasterboard, tiles.
create unusual ceiling( video)
Creative ceiling, no doubt, will be a highlight in the design of your apartment, will highlight your unique taste. Scoop the idea of creating a ceiling from photos, combine non-standard materials and forms, and implement your original ideas!