. To create an original dining-living room design, you can not do without preliminary planning, and attentive to detail. After combining the two rooms it is important to correctly approach the issue of zoning. It is through the creation of a single image in the interior that the decorated room will be ideal.
- What is a modern dining-living room: design and photo
- Original ideas for living-dining room: choice of layout
- How to choose the interior of the dining-living room
- Zoning rules and furniture for living-Dining room
- Design and design of dining-living room( video)
- Design of dining-living room in a private house( interior photo)
What is a modern dining-living room: design and photos
The dining room in modern apartments does not in any way refer to the obsolete ones typical dining room. In fact, this room is not only for food, because there is also a kitchen. Quite often the dimensions of the kitchen do not match the desired area, so many owners are thinking about carrying out redevelopment, with the aim of combining the two rooms. Such a decision is considered an original way to modify the style of a city apartment, as well as an excellent opportunity to take care of the spectacular decoration of premises in a private house.
When confronted with the design issue in the dining-living room, you should pay attention even to small things. That is, you should not ignore issues related to the decoration of the room, lighting, as well as color themes.
The design of the dining room is influenced by the characteristics of the room, so it is also recommended to take into account the shape and dimensions of the room.
When approaching the design of a combined room, it is also necessary to consider:
- The chosen interior must harmoniously fit in the style of the house( not only a modern apartment, but also a country cottage);
- If the resulting room is characterized by a large area, you need to conduct the correct zoning.
When choosing furniture, remember its functional significance for each of the zones.
Original ideas for living-dining room: choice of layout
It should be noted that there are many options for planning a combined room. However, before zoning, it is necessary to take into account the available area.
Professional designers share the ideas of style solutions:
- Kitchen island. It will be an ideal solution for a studio room combined with a hall.
- Layout in the form of the letter "G". Here the key element is the bar counter, used as a separator.
It is recommended to make a project even before the beginning of the work on the design of the combined hall, with an exact indication of the furniture arrangement. One way to increase free space in the dining-living room is to reduce the kitchen area. That is, when equipping the kitchen, you should give preference to practical and compact furniture, without which you can not do without.
A good solution for a hall-dining room is the use of special transformable, as well as multifunctional structures.
How to choose the interior of the dining-living room
In addition to the correct combination of rooms, it is important to take care of preserving the functionality of all zones. Designers are advised to make a visual separation of the room.
Today we use separators in the form:
- Bar counter or any partitions;
- A multi-level floor or combined flooring;
- Dining table;
- Wall protrusion.
Many owners prefer to have a table in the bay window, through which it is possible to visually expand the useful area. If you want to create an original design in a spacious room, it is important that the dining room is fully consistent with the chosen style.
- For modern, you need to choose laconic forms not only in decoration materials, But also in furniture. In this style, in addition to monochrome colors, the use of bright and contrasting hues is welcomed.
- If the interior corresponds to the art deco theme, you should take advantage of an unexpected combination of colors, as well as non-standard furniture.
- As for the classical style, this option obliges to use in expensive and natural materials. And special attention is paid to the colors, as well as the surface finish.
While doing the design of the dining-living room, remember that the decorated room should not be too exclusive or bright. Instead, this room perfectly harmonized with other rooms, and created a cozy atmosphere in the house.
Zoning rules and furniture selection for living-dining room
Creating a unique design in the dining-living room, it is worth paying attention to the organization of functional areas. And it is not necessary to use a screen or a door as a separating element, instead it is recommended to think about visual separation. The most optimal way for visual zoning rooms is the harmonious design of walls and floor. However, it is important to keep a single style theme of the interior in the apartment.
Rich, bright colors in the interior contribute to stimulation of appetite, so when decorating the walls near the dining table it is recommended to decorate the walls in a similar way.
Another important condition for proper zoning is the qualitative design of the floor. That is, in the combined rooms for dividing the room, you can use a variety of materials in their invoice. Lighting is also used for the designation of zones. So, with the help of original luminaires on suspensions or an unusual chandelier, it is advantageous to emphasize the interior of the dining room.
An indispensable condition for creating a unique design in the living-dining room is the correct selection of furniture. But before you use the living room or the dining area you need to take care of the successful arrangement of furniture. For the rational use of the area, it is recommended to give preference to multifunctional pieces of furniture.
When selecting furniture, it is recommended that the products meet the required requirements:
- It is important that the chairs meet the stylistic requirements;
- Picking up a sofa is better to stop on single-color models that blend harmoniously with the main color gamut;
- It is recommended to purchase 2 tables that will perform certain functions.
Suspended shelves and cabinets are considered to be essential elements of any room, as books and photographs are stored here, and thanks to the many pull-out elements, you can increase the usable space.
Design and design of dining-living room( video)
Thanks to the combination of two rooms, you can take care of the expansion of space. However, it is not enough simply to carry out finishing works and decorate the dining-living room. In addition, it is necessary to solve the issue of zoning, to make decorating surfaces, and to choose furniture. Consistency and observance of the order of works will provide a unique design that will become a source of pride for the owners of the house.