In the living room with a small area it is necessary to choose the right furniture, taking into account its dimensions
For a small living room the following design is suitable:
- Light walls, floor and ceiling;
- Furniture with transparent or openwork elements;
- Transparent tulle or light curtains, possibly curtains;
- Using mirror surfaces;
- Good overall and in the right amount of spot lighting.
Many ornamental trinkets are also not an option for a small living room. From this it will seem even smaller. And it is unlikely that this clutter looks beautiful. So release the shelves, and make a choice - design, yet, it's after all and the absence of excess.
Decoration of the living room: by the designer or by the
It can not be said that this requires an unambiguous answer. Like, the expert is an expert. You can create a unique project with your own hands, which is easy to bring to the stage of implementation. And from this the interior will not look less significant.
It's not so hard to create the interior of the living room with your own hands, the main thing is to follow the basic rules of
The designer, as a rule, not only makes the project, offers you a ready-made option how to decorate the living room. He must find furniture, decor, accessories - in a good way, he should do it. And should fit into the amount you specified, which you are ready to spend on all this.
But in your own apartment, and without free money, you yourself can become a good designer.
The algorithm is simple:
- Looking for an online photo of living rooms, save in a separate folder especially liked;
- Note on these photos those elements that you want to repeat;
- Write down everything in the notepad;
- Looking for the right things in the store, note in the same notebook what you saw and where;
- Try to buy everything you need on the days of stocks and discounts;
- Start repairing - if possible, on your own.
A very common mistake of such design samples is the acquisition of decor elements in large quantities at once. As if, placing them in their places, you automatically created the necessary environment. On the contrary, it is necessary to begin with this in this plan. And even furniture does not have to buy all at once. Try to live a couple of weeks without something that you doubt, very often it is in practice that it turns out that it really is necessary.
Ideas for drawing up a living room, a photo of a living room in different styles of
Styles solve everything, they dictate the main rules of design. It is better to follow them, so it's easier not to get off the right track. And you can take the most courageous styles.
There are several basic styles that are best for decorating the living room.
Drawing up the living room in different styles:
- Loft. As if the non-residential premises are converted into residential. Roughness, aesthetics of production and the chic of factory workshops. And do not say that this niche design has few fans, on the contrary - their number is growing every day.
- High-tech. Amazing style - if simplicity, then complex, not without the influence of high technology. Clear lines, glass and metal, minimum decor, maximum functionality.
- Etching. Every kind of closeness to nature, natural materials in interior details, village traditions. Many designers attribute such a popular country and provence to this style.
- Art Deco. Generosity in decor, furniture with a touch of palatiness, luxury and refinement. Reconsider the "Great Gatsby" and everything will become clear.
- Minimalism. You give up everything superfluous, use a minimum of decor, or even completely refuse it. A lot of light, space, high ceilings, and no variegated.
Popular solution - loft with features pop art. Walls with a coating under the stone, a column of smoothly hewn stones will be well combined with a bright and unusual coffee table, the same pillows and part of the wall of neon colors. Why not?
Decoration of the living room in the classical style
It would seem that the simplest, but here there are some nuances. First of all, it's worth making sure, whether you understand by the classics. Sophistication and quality - that's what comes to the fore. In the living room can be elements of baroque, rococo, classicism. And this means that stucco molding, beautiful mirrors, paintings, elegant suspended chandeliers, chandeliers are appropriate.
The classic style always remains in fashion, so it is often chosen to decorate the living room.
The following colors are organic for the classic style:
Very often in the classical style, the main color is mixed with the gilding. But very carefully do it, yet it's very easy to overdo it with glitter, and all elegance will simply be killed by this excessiveness.
Designing a living room in a small apartment( video)
In the design of the living room, remember the appropriateness, persuasiveness and restraint. All this will help you not to overdo it, do not take unnecessary steps, and do not make a mistake in blending styles.
living room decoration( photo)