One of the central links of any living room is a sofa. It is he who gives the room completeness and additional polish. To properly choose a sofa in the living room, you must always consider the size of the room, as well as the design of its interior and do not forget about personal preferences. In 2017, the advantage is given to sofas made in the styles: rococo, high-tech, baroque, eco.
- Sofa in the living room 2017: what are the trends
- How to choose a sofa in the living room: important tips
- Stylish sofas in the living room: modern trends
- Sofas in the interior of the living room: models and layout
- Inexpensive sofasFor living room: narrow economical options
- Living room with a bed and a sofa: how to choose and arrange furniture
- Design of a living room with a bed and a sofa( video)
- Sofa in the living room( photo)
Sofa in a guest roomNoah in 2017: what are the trends
first places among the couches, take models made in eco-style. The main features are due to the fact that only natural elements are used in the production and light and softened shades are used for the upholstery.
It is important to remember that when choosing this model, you should pay attention to the upholstery, the fabric and texture should resemble burlap. All lines must be proportional and direct.
Not inferior to its popularity and such high-end options as the style of Provence. Carefully selected details give this sofa an antiquity and make the living room more bohemian.
The best shades for design in this year's room:
- Violet tones;
- Reddish colors;
- Flower Paint.
In order to properly choose a sofa, you should clearly know its purpose. It can be a sofa in the living room for rest and watching movies, it can also be in the kitchen and for the bedroom, including the nursery.
How to choose a sofa in the living room: important tips
The couches are 2 m in length and are most often used for 3 seats.
For a large family and for a large collection of friends, it is better to choose a corner sofa, which provides 5 or 6 seats. Its main advantage is an extra bed.
Also a good option is to choose a semi-circular shape of the sofa, which can be placed in the center of the room near the home theater, thereby creating an additional comfort and comfort.
Choosing a sofa according to the way of laying out
In order to choose a sofa for rest, it is necessary to take into account the specificity of the transformation mechanism. To date, there is a large selection of furniture from manufacturers of different factories.
According to the method of unfolding, the sofas are conditionally divided into 2 types:
- The sleeping part is located parallel to the wall;
- The headboard is located at the back of the sofa.
Special attention should be paid to the frame, by which the upholstery and other mechanisms are retained. He should not sag under the weight of people and be a firm support. The best material is a wooden beam, fastened with metal. Inexpensive models are made of chipboard or plywood. One of the cheapest options for the filler is the PUF, with the seat under the sofa sagging and sleeping quite hard.
Selecting upholstery material
Select the material for the upholstery of the sofa, taking into account the frequency of use, the presence of pets, as well as small children. The best resistant and durable material is leather. Leather sofa, made in dark color for a long time to retain its strength. Fabrics for upholstery are divided into different categories, the most inexpensive is the first, the price grows in ascending order of the category.
The cheapest options:
- Various substitutes for leather and suede;
It should be noted that the folk has very low wear resistance and the quality of such a sofa will suffer after 1 to 2 years.
Stylish sofas in the living room: modern trends
In style, couches can be divided into the following types.
- Modern, characterized by a wide variety of colors and shapes;
- Minimalistic, suggesting the lack of armrests, as well as their design includes an ascetic design and various shapes, mostly rectangular;
- Classic, with soft lines, lots of draperies and various buttons;
- Baroque, with intricate patterns on fabric materials, high rise on legs, as well as carved armrests.
It is important to consider the style of the room when choosing a sofa. If there is any doubt, it is better to leave the choice on a neutral sofa model, while complementing the interior with different pillows, as well as covers.
Sofas in the interior of the living room: models and layout
Very often large couches are popular, but the room can be located in Khrushchev.
Large sofas must meet the following specifications:
- They must be well cleaned and also have a moisture resistant surface. A great choice is a sofa made of leather.
- Be comfortable. The model should have soft armrests and should be comfortable when placed on them.
- With various functions, but here everything depends on personal preferences.
Huge, decorative sofas and their non-standard dimensions visually hide the dimensions of the living room. Therefore, it is best to place a corner sofa in the room, which does not hide the space.
Small double sofas are selected for a small living room. For such couches, you need to choose the right chairs or pouffes. When choosing the tone of the sofa, it is better to give preference to light colors.
A good advice is to put a sofa near the window. This will fill the space that is rarely used. In the middle, it will not look very.
For a living room that is large in size, the best, chic choice is to place two sofas around the table or perpendicular to each other. You should choose soft shades, with this form can be represented by different models( oval or rectangular).
Inexpensive sofas for the living room: narrow economy options
The sofa is the most expensive and luxurious piece of furniture. Its cost depends on many factors up to the size of the producer's country. The price of the most inexpensive upholstery, for example from folk, a polyurethane foam filler, up to 2 m in length, as well as folding models, is estimated at an average of 6 thousand rubles. Simple non-folding radial sofas - 13 or 20 thousand rubles.
You should not save on buying a sofa, its quality will depend on comfort and relaxation, as well as the very atmosphere in the room.
One of the inexpensive models is a modular sofa that can be of 2 types:
- Selective, in which the blocks are fixed firmly to each other;
- Transformable, respectively, the blocks are easily disconnected, with their help a person can give vent to his imagination, and the rest zone will become much more pleasant.
These models are easily given a different bend, the back of the sofa can be high, or low. A bench can serve as a niche of such a sofa, and you can make covers on top, which you can make with your own hands. Thus, without unnecessary finances, you can change the shape of the sofa.
You can choose and not folding comfortable sofa. It can be straight, have P or L-shaped forms, beautiful corners, comfortable armrests.
Living room with a bed and a sofa: how to choose and arrange furniture
When choosing a sofa for a living room with a bed, you need to consider the size of the room so you do not have to sleep on the floor.
Sofas with built-in mechanisms for the bed can be:
- Eurobook. In this case, the seat is pulled out in front, and the backrest is replaced in its place. This is the best way for daily use. Can be used as a bed.
- Dolphin, this device appeared relatively recently. This method is characterized by the inviolability of the main seat, the sleeper stretches out from under it. Can be used instead of a bed. At first it will be difficult to use it, but a person will eventually get used to it. A minor drawback is the lack of a section for bed linen.
- The easiest, most comfortable and inexpensive options are the withdrawable mechanism. The lower structure of the sofa comes forward, and the mattress and cushions included in its kit are put in the space received. In order not to damage the carpet with wheels, they should be replaced with silicone.
Design of a living room with a bed and a sofa( video)
Choosing a sofa in the living room is a very responsible decision and must be approached correctly. It is necessary to take into account not only personal preferences and fashion trends, but also the specifics of the living room itself, the quality and basic characteristics of furniture. Most manufacturers can offer a fairly large set of sofas of different quality( unfolding and not) and any cost. The new sofa will give the interior a living room of a certain luxury and coziness.