The use of a wall-roller coaster in the living room in a modern style is the conscious step of a person wishing to rationally dispose of the available space. For this, it is necessary to measure the room correctly, otherwise the wall simply does not fit. Even if the resulting dimensions do not fit into the existing parameters of the walls, then do not be sad. The necessary furniture can be ordered. Regardless of the method of purchase, the buyer should be vigilant.
- Quality of production of modern living room slides
- Parameters of walls-slides in the living room in a modern style: photos and recommendations
- Small wall-slides for living room in modern style.
- .Living room: photos and varieties
- Collecting the wall-slide in the living room with our own hands
- Technical features of the assembly process
- Maintenance of walls-slides in the living room
- Fashionable and modern wall-mountainsand in the living room( video)
- design slides into the living room in a modern style( photo in the interior)
quality production slides for living in a modern style
Contemporary wall-slide produces a variety of companies. Despite the active and not very marketing policy, not every legal entity is able to convey to the final buyer all the advantages of the product.
It is recommended to trust facts, not slogans. In this case, an expensive purchase will not cause disappointment.
Avoid many problems during the operation of the structure, attention to the following trivialities will help:
- Company experience in the production of roller walls;
- The ratio of natural materials and various artificial inserts;
- Available in the range of wall-transformers;
- Variety of colors;
- Proposed functional solutions;
- Possibility to build a wall to order.
Parameters of walls-slides in the living room in a modern style: photos and recommendations
Representatives of the older generation believe that the wall-slide "Lazurite" is a universal solution for the room. To some extent, designers agree with this reasoning, but make a few reservations. On the one hand, the universal design fits into any interior, and, on the other - it's not superfluous to pay attention to a few nuances.
To ensure that there are no major or minor problems in operation, it is important to check the following in advance:
- Construction heightIs chosen so that there is free space between the top shelf and the ceiling;
- Free space is needed between the corner cupboards and the wall, otherwise it will be difficult to open them;
- The front legs of the structure are made of strong steel, withstanding the load;
- The presence of glass inserts is allowed only in the central part, otherwise too much visual stress is created.
Small wall-slides for the living room in a modern style
Not every apartment boasts enough space for maneuvers. About 10-20 years ago a similar situation forced to abandon the use of walls, but today appeared minimalist angular walls-slides. Their advantage lies in the universal nature of the elements used.
In addition, the right angled wall allows you to solve several problems:
- Unearth surface irregularities or minimize the effect of a room with asymmetrical walls;
- The shelves located at different levels create an effect of space, and also help to conveniently arrange the necessary things;
- The TV or aquarium is placed in such a way that the mini-wall is perceived as a harmonious part of the living room;
- Easy to assemble and maintain.
It is necessary to choose the right colors so that the structure does not "overload" the room. It is recommended to abandon the "screaming" colors and pronounced textures.
Choosing modern slides for the living room: photos and varieties
Choosing a model solely based on financial possibilities is a common mistake for beginners. At the heart of the need to put a functional and aesthetic component. A high-quality wall in classical or modern style is not always in the premium price range. Depending on your needs, you can choose an acceptable option at a reasonable price. The main thing is to correctly determine the goal that you want to achieve.
After this, it becomes easier to navigate in the presented types of rollercoaster walls:
- The minimal stand for the whole design allows comfortable viewing of the TVOr just relaxing. Preferably choose a similar for a minimalist interior.
- Classic shelf, designed in the form of a cabinet or chest, performs several functions. On the one hand, this is a place for storage of things, and, on the other - a stand for the upper tiers.
- A wall with a deep niche is suitable for rooms with ample space near the wall.
Suspended structures use the effect of "airiness".This means that all elements are not connected to each other. Effectively, this design looks in the bedroom with high ceilings.
We collect the wall-slide into the living room with our own hands
If the search for a suitable option in the trading network was unsuccessful, then this should not be an excuse to abandon the original idea. Citizens who with the tool on "you" can do everything themselves. Do not be afraid of errors that arise not only from beginners, but also from professionals. Thanks to the ability to print a drawing of the wall you like, most problems can be avoided.
To get started, you need to visit a specialized store where you need to buy everything you need to work. Installers with experience call for taking a little more detail than is actually necessary. This is explained quite simply.
In the process of assembly, there may be minor errors that can be rectified if there is a small stock of items at hand.
- Adjustable suspension in the number of four units;
- 8 mortise grip handles;
- 10 adjustable mortise bearings;
- 7 overlaid loops;
- Overhead hinges with door closers in the amount of 9 units;
- Mounting rail of hidden type;
- From 60 to 75 references;
- Cross wooden struts;
- Required number of plywood shelves;
- Cover plates used for fixing shelves;
- Planks and walls rear, side and supporting;
- Small retainers: nuts, screws, screws, nails and screws;
- Roller rail;
- Handles and retainers for moving parts;
- Elements of electrical wiring - their installation is necessary only if the wall in the hall is illuminated.
It is recommended to check the quality of materials before starting the assembly. Cracks, chips, scrapes - all this indicates a low quality. Use this is not recommended, otherwise cooking the wall for a long time will not stand.
Technical features of theassembly process
The parts of the future wall purchased from the manufacturer are always supplied with detailed instructions. Based on the document, even a beginner will manage to manage for several hours. It happens that a person decides to completely build the structure himself. Even in this case, 95% of the recommendations for the assembly will be the same.
Everything begins with the choice of the location for the construction. It is advisable to take out of the room everything that will interfere or simply get dirty. The point in the space where the wall will be located is temporarily covered by an old blanket or cardboard.
After this, it is recommended that the following sequence be followed:
- Sorting of parts by size and function;
- The build process always starts with large elements;
- Secondly, the elements already having holes for fixing the fasteners are assembled;
- Then attention is paid to the elements, where you need to drill holes with the specified parameters;
- Mounting the legs of the supports for furniture is made only after the end of fixing the main body parts;
- It is recommended to fasten the metal legs from the front to effectively distribute the load;
- Fastening of facade elements;
- Installation of drawers;
- The final adjustment of the feet;
- Mounting of removable components.
The assembly process is completed by adjusting all the elements. Do it better in natural light. In this case, you can immediately see all the shortcomings.
Maintenance of sliding walls in the living room
Bought or made by hand furniture requires careful handling. In this case, the owners will long enjoy its appearance. First of all, attention is drawn to the manufacturer's recommendations. Natural or artificial materials require different care. Do not use universal cleaning agents, if this is not recommended by the manufacturer.
In order for the structure to be faithful to owners for many years, it is necessary to remember the following rules:
- Grease loops andMechanisms is carried out once a year;
- The adjustment of the rear and front legs is carried out annually as the geometry of the wall changes;
- The appearance of cracks and chips - an excuse to tackle a specialized solution that allows you to quickly eliminate the damage;
- Regardless of the type of construction, it is forbidden to place sharply cold or hot on the surface;
- A wall equipped with glass inserts requires care with the manufacturer's recommended cleaning agents;
The failure of the movable element involves a replacement for a similar in all parameters of the part.
Fashionable and modern wall-slides in the living room( video)
Regular maintenance of the wall allows you to extend the period of its guaranteed operation. When choosing it, the architectural and stylistic features of the premises are taken into account, where it is planned to install it. With sufficient lighting, a dark option is chosen, and in case of insufficient coverage, the dark variant is chosen. Minimalistic design has to the suspension option, and the classic style - to the choice of walls made of natural materials.