The modular ladder consists of individual elements that you can assemble yourself with no special difficulties. The advantages of such a design is that it consists of a metal frame that can be placed in various ways and can receive virtually any geometry of descent. Installation should not be too difficult if you use different instructions, as well as video lessons and instructions.
- Installation of a ladder consisting of modules
- Manhole with a ladder: installation in a private house
- Construction and installation of a staircase in a house on the second floor
- Assembling a staircase outside the house
- Assembling a staircase outside the house
- The second floor with your own hands
- Installing the ladder with your own hands( video)
Installing a ladder consisting of modules
This principle of the whole design( similar to the tempo LS-01u)Small versions of handrails and any additional elements.
Assembly of this structure is performed as follows:
- The first and last part are attached to the floors and they are the most durable parts, since they carry the main load. Between them, a chain or spinal cord is installed, to which the steps are mounted. The main thing is to do everything neatly, in accordance with the instructions.
- The required number of all parts is calculated based on the angle of the ladder, the height between the floors and the geometric parameters of the entire room.
- Dismantling of such a ladder is also carried out quickly, simply and in a relatively short time.
This ladder can be assembled or disassembled by even one person, especially if there is a step-by-step instruction, and also has experience in repairing and installing differentConstructions.
In addition, this design is available to most people, primarily for financial reasons. You can order such a modular ladder from different companies that manufacture such modules. If necessary, they can also order delivery, and hire specialists so that they help to assemble the ladder correctly.
Sunroof with stairs: installation in a private house
Sometimes it becomes necessary to install a hatch with stairs when going to the second floor or to the attic. You can, of course, just cut through a hole to move between floors in any place, and after making a ladder.
But, it is much more accurate to make a hatch with a ladder, it is of several types:
- The sliding door hasThe next destination - when the hatch comes off, the ladder automatically, or falls, or unfolds, and the person gets the opportunity to climb to the floor or to the attic. The advantage of this design is that it does not take up space and is compact enough, but if you often have to go up and down, this kind of staircase is not very convenient.
- A hatch with a stationary ladder - this design is the simplest, since it is a ladder installed permanently, and a hatch door that can be opened or closed at any time. This option is relevant for frequent relocation from floor to floor. Usually, this type is installed at the wall or in the corner.
- A sunroof with an attached ladder is the most inconvenient option, since it is simply a horizontally located door, to which, if necessary, a ladder is attached. This option can be used if the room is rarely used.
Also it is necessary to take into account several moments when installing such a design, the hatch should be in harmony with the ceiling, be at least one color with it. It is necessary to leave a place under the hatch if a hatch with a sliding ladder is made. It is necessary to take care of strengthening the opening in which such a structure will be installed, and also to make a reliable latch so that a spontaneous opening of the hatch with a sliding ladder does not occur.
If such a design leads to the attic, and it does not heat up, you should consider the sunroof. When installing the entire structure, you should follow the rules of fire safety, ergonomic rules, have anti-slip lining and, if possible, handrails.
Construction and installation of stairs in the house on the second floor
When installing a staircase in a house leading to the second floor, you must first determine the type of staircase, based on the overall size of the house, design, etc. The types of stairs, despite their main function to serve for the ascent and descent, there are quite a few. There is a staircase spiral, spiral, angular, straight, etc. And the amount of materials from which a ladder can be made is also amazing, it's metal, wood, plastic, glass, etc. And you can build a ladder from different combinations of materials, but most often in a country house used wood for making stairs.
- The design of the ladder should begin with measuring the height between the floors, calculating the angle of inclination of the ladder( the angle of inclination in the 35-37 degrees), determining the number of steps, their height and width, as well as the width of the ladder is optimal at 760 mm.
- When all calculations are completed, you can start making, if a person has not had experience before in a sufficiently voluminous construction, it is better to make a staircase to make a carpenter. It can be, as a private person, and a person who works in any LLC and will make the staircase correctly, taking into account the wishes of the customer.
- If the amount of work is supposed to be large, you must first make a calculation( estimate) taking into account the use of materials, the work itself and final assembly and installation.
Once everything is ready, the person will only have to install the entire structure in its intended place.
Assembling a staircase outside the house
Sometimes it is necessary to make a staircase outside the house, especially with regard to the entrance group, for it, as a rule, a ladder is made of concrete, which is subsequently laid with tiles or wooden steps, etc.
. In order to make this design, you must follow the instructions:
- The soil is selected to a depth of about 20-30 cm, a layer of sand is laid in the recess, you can sketch a broken stone. According to the dimensions of the future staircase, the reinforcement is made, the bars of the armature are tied together by a binding wire or welded.
- After making the boards of the formwork, they should be tightly knocked together so that there are no cracks. From the outside, the formwork is supported by slopes, or a pair of retaining walls is made. After the concrete is poured, the entire formwork should be primed immediately.
- So that the concrete does not crack during drying, it is closed on top with a damp cloth for several days. After 10-15 days, the concrete finally freezes, and you can proceed to further work.
Instead of a small concrete staircase in the entrance group, you can make a ladder with a platform, it is obtained a little more in area, but it will be more effective.
If, for various reasons, it is required to attach a ladder to an already erected building, it follows that the architect first inspects the building and gives his opinion about the possibility of constructing such a structure, and in order to observe the necessary standards.
Assembling a ladder to the second floor with your own hands
With certain construction skills, you can easily make a ladder, the main thing is to decide whether it will be a model or some special one.
. In order to make the staircase light and airy, and also not to block the light flow, Ladder on the cantilever basis:
- This construction consists of special console brackets, and as a reinforcement of the entire structure, ceiling strings are used. Despite the massive steps and light fencing, these stairs look even elegant. But in order to properly assemble it, the attached circuit to the structure must be observed.
- If a place in the house allows, and besides it is necessary to maintain a certain style in it, you should still make a traditional ladder made of wood, and then cover it with stain and lacquer.
In order not to worry about self-marking and sawing the source material for a long time, you can contact Arlion, whose employees will make a qualitative cut of the blanks( each necessary tax is included), and the person will only have to collect and install the ladder afterwards.
Installing a ladder with your own hands( video)
Producing separate parts, and ready-made ladders can and other companies, also qualitatively and in a short time, and many of them have positive reviews, a patent and numerous awards.