How to design a stair parameters in the construction or repair of house - read on. The staircase is one of the most necessary, and at the same time potentially dangerous, building structures in the house, so sketches of handrails, a general drawing of the arrangement of details on the staircase, where the distance between the rails are indicated, are required. Without stairs, as a rule, you can not do without the construction and operation of buildings of any purpose, be it residential, public or industrial buildings.
- required height of the railing on the stairs
- optimum height of the railing stairs and risers
- Construction handrails for stairs: Principles and features a selection
- parameters highest and standard height of handrails stairs: parameters for the various buildings
- height of the drawing handrails for stairs in his house
- standard height of the railing on the stairs to GOST( video)
- railing on the stairs( photo)
required height nRIL on the stairs
The proper ladder design, compliance with building technology and the use of quality materials in the manufacture depends on the security and durability of the movement itself ladder. That is why the correct height of the stair railings according to GOST is one of the most important parameters ensuring safe functionality and ergonomics of this building element.
When designing and creating ladder structures, a number of basic numerical parameters are used, for example, the height of the handrail.
These basic dimensions for stairs in residential buildings are subject to certain regulatory documents.
- Normative document SNIP 01/31/2003 specifies the general requirements, including safety requirements and to the ladder elements - slope andThe width of stairways and ramps, the height of the rails and the width of the treads, the width of the staircases, the height of the aisles, the minimum width and the maximum inclination of staircases, etc. In residential multi-apartment buildings. Also, this document regulates the tolerances for the installation of spiral staircase structures with runway steps in multi-level houses or apartments.
- In such norms and regulations as SNiP 31-02-2001, general requirements for structural elements of staircases are defined, for example, in their own, single-family residential building.
- SNiP 21-01-97.These norms and rules regulate fire safety requirements for various building structures, including stairs and staircases.
- State Standard 8717.1-84 specifies the general requirements for the dimensions and construction of concrete and reinforced concrete steps of the internal and external stairs of the rear.
- State Standard 8717.0-84 describes the technical conditions for the manufacture of steps from different types of concrete.
- In addition, for the design and construction of staircases in public and industrial buildings, it is necessary to rely on the requirements of the relevant SNiPs, which regulate the requirements for the staircase structures of specific buildings and structures.
When designing and manufacturing ladders of any purpose, compliance with the requirements of relevant regulatory documents is mandatory, which ensures design life, functionality and safety of structures.
optimum height staircase handrail and risers
It should be noted that the ladder is convenient to operate only if it mostly leave between - a tread and riser, soaked a certain ratio.
In addition, the basic parameters of the stairs in apartment buildings should be subject to the following requirements:
- The sum of the dimensions of one tread and two risers should be equal to the value of the average step of the person, i.e. From 0,6 to 0,65 m.
- According to regulatory documents, the height of the riser should be 0.12-0.2 m. The recommended height of the riser is usually 0.14-0.17 m, including, for the firstSteps.
- The width of the tread according to the standards should be 0.2-0.4 m. The standard width of the tread is 0.28-0.3 m.
- Most often, in practice, 80-85% slopes are used for stairs.
Compliance with these basic requirements for the size of the steps is a guarantee that the ladder will be ideal, i.e. Comfortable and comfortable.
Stair railings for stairs: principles and features of the choice of parameters
The width and height of the stair railing are those parameters whose numerical value is strictly regulated by the relevant normative documents. As already mentioned above, the numerical value of the width and height of the ladder rails are in strictly defined limits.
In practice, when designing stairs in buildings for various special purposes, the heights and widths of the steps are selected that take into account:
- Designated purpose of the building or structure.
- Functional purpose of the ladder, for example, ladder for evacuation of people, fire escape, etc.
- Estimated number of people who will use the ladder design.
- Availability among users of the ladder of people with limited physical capabilities, for example, disabilities of the locomotor system, etc.
- Material from which the ladder will be made, etc.
If the ladder is used by people who have limited physical capabilities, then its dimensions and design must be adapted for the needsDisabled people.
The highest and standard height of the stair handrail: parameters for different buildings
The upper limit of the height of the staircase is limited by the requirements of the corresponding building regulations and rules, as well as standards. What is the maximum height of a ladder railing?Dimensions and standard height of the handrail
The maximum height of the stair rail is selected based on the following requirements:
- The upper limit of the railing height must not exceed 1.2 m.
- The height and depth differences of the railing inResidential buildings are not allowed.
- The height and depth differences of the rails on one march in public buildings are not allowed. This applies, for example, to a school staircase, a ladder in a kindergarten, etc.
- The height of the railing of spiral staircases or stairways having tread stairs in multi-level apartments or houses should not exceed 1.2 m and the width of the tread in the middle of the march should be not less than 1.18 m.
The height of the stair railings is one ofThe most important parameters that ensure the safety and convenience of the staircase during operation.
Height in the railings drawing for the stairs in your house
As for the yard stairs, there are several varieties of these building structures.
- Stairs with backfill and ground steps. They are carried out on a caked or solid soil, which is given the necessary bias.
- Stairs with backfilling steps using side boards.
- Monolithic concrete structures. Such stairs are built on an inclined crushed stone foundation.
- Stairs with brick steps.
For the device of these building structures, it is necessary to adhere to the same proportions and sizes that are established in normative documents regulating the parameters of staircases in apartment houses.
The standard height of the handrail on the staircase in gust( video)
Summing up, it can be concluded that, when developing and implementing a ladder project, it is imperative to strictly comply with the requirements of the corresponding GOSTs and SNIPs. In addition, a convenient and safe staircase is also quality materials, ergonomic dimensions and compliance with the technology of manufacturing of building structures.