Fresco is a wall or ceiling painting, which was previously applied to the raw plaster. Now, thanks to modern materials, you can create a unique design of the room, and you can use frescoes, which can decorate not only the walls, but even the ceiling, as well as individual elements of the interior.
- Original frescoes in the living room: photos, examples and samples
- Using frescoes in the living room to create the style
- Interesting fresco in the living room interior: we make it ourselves
- Mosaic in the interior of the living room
- Applying the frescoMosaics in the interior
- Wallpaper murals in the interior of the living room( video)
- Detail: frescoes in the living room( photo in the interior)
Original frescoes in the living room: photos, examples and samples
There are many types of frescoes that are widely used in the decoration of the premises, it is not only painting on plaster, but also many other kinds. And different types of frescos can be combined with each other, creating the most optimal combination. In order to choose the most optimal version of the frescoes, you should first look at the samples and photos of the finished paintings, choose the ones you like best, so that later they can be applied to the surface.
However, it is worth considering a number of nuances:
- If walls or other surfaces are almost constantly illuminated by the sun, it is necessary to choose frescoes that are applied to wet plasterAs this kind of painting is more resistant to ultraviolet radiation.
- In a humid room it is not necessary to use frescos applied to the canvas, because, despite the topcoating with wax, such frescos do not tolerate high humidity.
There are other types of fresco, for example, on a non-woven basis, if you look at the photos of the samples of work already done, you can choose the most optimal and beautiful composition performed on this basis.
In addition, such frescoes are the most suitable for large areas. Such frescos are glued to the surface with a special glue, and so that the joints between the elements of the fresco are not visible at all.
To choose the most optimal option, you should weigh the pros and cons, see the photos of the samples, and choose the most optimal option based on the features of the room.
We use frescos in the living room to create a style
Every person wants to decorate the room and give it a certain style, for example, the style of the Renaissance or the style of the French kings, in the catalogs of the company that produces frescoes, there are many samples from which you can choose-or most closely in spirit, as well as optimally decorate the room, for example, the living room, will give it a complete and unusual appearance.
are excellent. It is worth choosing a fresco based on the general layout of the living room interior, for example:
- For small living rooms it is worth visually expanding the space forIt is necessary to put a fresco so that the picture smoothly passed to the ceiling.
- You should also choose certain colors, it is best for the living room to go pastel colors, but if the living room is made in a certain style, for example, in Japanese, then the fresco needs to be selected appropriate.
In some small apartments living rooms are combined with the kitchen, in this case it is necessary to select the image on the fresco still life. The same storyline is suitable for a country house, which is decorated in country style.
The best option and, perhaps, the most win-win, is the decoration of the fresco in the living room landscape, and the landscape can be anything. Such a fresco can be distinguished only by a certain zone, for example, a recreation area.
Interesting fresco in the interior of the living room: we make our own
In order to make a high-quality mural, one should turn to professionals who have extensive experience in drawing pictures on almost any surface, and also take into account the general style of the living room and the entire room. Frescos are applied to the substrate, using special equipment using sand, special plaster, canvas, etc. But financially, this is quite costly, and, to save money, you can apply a mural to the walls and ceiling, as well as some pieces of furniture, you need to use fresco on non-woven basis, as well as frescoes on an adhesive basis.
To apply the fresco on a non-woven basis, it is necessary to perform certain steps:
- Align the walls and treat it with a primer, Time should close all windows and doors to avoid draft.
- The non-woven fleece cloths on which the fresco is applied must first be laid out on the floor, and the picture must be collected, usually each sheet is numbered, and the fresco should be started from the first sheet.
- Special adhesive for non-woven wallpaper is applied to the wall and to the webs, after which the canes are gently glued to the wall by a joint in the joint to match all the details of the image.
In order to finally stylize the entire living room under the chosen plot, you can also add a special film to the furniture in the living room under the general storyline, but do not overdo it so as not to turn the room into an incomprehensible abstraction.
Mosaic in the interior of the living room
The use of mosaics for the decoration of different rooms is known since ancient times, and now a variety of mosaic panels have not lost their relevance when decorating different rooms, including in the hall. The mosaic has an unusual and magnificent appearance, and is also highly resistant to damage and can delight the eye for a long time. Mosaic in the interior of the room, in particular in the living room, attracts with its unusual, bright colors, but at the same time gives rigor and restraint.
There are many types of mosaics that are widely used in interior decoration:
- Glass mosaic is considered to be the most popular, it has a wide variety of colors, As well as low cost.
- Ceramic - made of special sheets of ceramic granite, when laying such a mosaic, use glossy and matte pieces.
- Stone mosaic - most often used marble, but, depending on the design of the premises, it can consist of other stones.
- There are other versions of the mosaic - mirror, metal and even wooden.
When decorating living rooms, most often use the first 3 of the above types of mosaic, for example, when using a glass mosaic from it, lay out a panel that, after the final assembly, can be an abstract drawing or some holisticpicture.
Stone or ceramic mosaic organically fit into the classic interiors of not only the living room, but the entire room. And you can use not natural natural stone, which is laid out neatly only by a specialist, and imitation is a self-adhesive flexible stone, thanks to which you can do everything yourself.
Application of a mosaic in the interior
There is another kind of decor in the interior - this is a mosaic mosaic. The essence of the mosaic fresco is that all the elements of the mosaic are inserted directly into the wet plaster. It is necessary to carry out such work as quickly as possible and at the same time qualitatively, as after 1-2 hours the plaster loses its elasticity and subsequently the mosaic elements will not be inserted.
This kind of room decoration requires a long preparatory stage and preliminary adjustment of all elements. Because of its laboriousness, as well as the high cost, this kind of decor is rarely used, and instead of it you can decorate the room with ready-made paintings that are pre-made in this way.
But here there are a number of limitations:
- The mural made in this way should not exceed 3 m in length, and in height - no more than 1.5 m.
- The price of such a design is also high, prices start from 10 000Rubles per square meter.
Wallpaper frescoes in the interior of the living room( video)
Such paintings of the fresco can be safely mounted directly on the wall, or suspended using special hooks and hinges. Using several of these frescoes made in the same style and color, you can beautifully decorate the room, and make them a zonal division of the living room or other room.