hall. You can decorate the hall for some reason - birthday, wedding, memorable date, New Year, some special family holiday. Perhaps, the reason for decorating the hall will be just a change of season. And then the actual autumn decoration or winter, etc., is relevant.
- Decorating the hall with your own hands: decor for the holiday
- How to decorate the hall in the fall: "gold" ideas
- How to decorate the hall of the house: the simplest crafts
- How to decorate the hall: how easy to add comfort to the room
- How to beautifully decorate the living room( video)
- Unusual interior of the hall with your own hands( photo)
Decorating the hall with your own hands: decor for the holiday
There are special sets, bought, opened and decorated yourself. But this is the easiest way to decorate the hall in an apartment, which does not require any imagination from you. Such a set may include pompoms, figures( if it's a birthday), garlands, flowers. If you celebrate Valentine's Day, or anniversary of the wedding, you use sets that are based on hearts.
But you can, of course, do without it. If there are any artistic skills and diligence, you can decorate just fine, and you will not have to spend money.
Examples of decoration of the hall with their own hands - further.
Decoration with photos
The photos can be enclosed in homemade cardboard frames and hung on a decorative ribbon on decorative paper clips or ordinary colored clothespins. If you do not do the frames, the photos are probably bent. In the role of ribbon can be a penny colored tape.
Decor with satin ribbons
Buy not very wide colorful satin ribbons, cut them and attach them to one horizontal rope. You can simply tie up knots. To tape hanging evenly, you can add a sinker under the bottom, for example, a nut. But this is not necessary if the decoration is designed for a couple of days.
Decoration with self-made garlands
Cut out the pattern of flags from the variegated smart print calico. Glue them to cardboard or thick paper so that it is inside. Take the braid and stitch the flags to it like a garland. You can do this not only with fabric, but also with designer paper or cardboard.
And you can also make a design card yourself. And very easy. On a usual cardboard put a polyethylene film, and from above it is necessary to put the top layer of a bright napkin. And iron it all with an iron so that the polyethylene bounds the cardboard with a napkin. So you get a real decorative cardboard.
How to decorate the hall in the fall: "gold" ideas
For example, you want to designate the arrival of autumn in interior changes. A bouquet of maple leaves is very simple. It is better to make a vase out of the same leaves. On the balloon, glue them, fix them, cover them with varnish. And then blow off the ball and take it out. Trim excess on the contour, creating a vase shape.
There are other options:
- The rows of mountain ash in small colored glass vases;
- Coated color spray-cones;
- Lacquered chestnuts in a beautiful vase;Scented candles with autumn smells.
And the most interesting options are always surprisingly simple. Take a high glass vase, not very narrow. Can be as simple as possible, without patterns. Fill it almost to the top with cones. Insert into these bumps twigs, just long dry twigs without leaves and kidneys. They can be painted, but it is not necessary. The branches can be decorated with thick woolen threads of autumn flowers.
How to decorate the hall of the house: the simplest crafts
Natural materials help to decorate the house as natural as possible. You, of course, can decorate the curtain in the hall with plastic butterflies, use Tiffany's sets or other decor items from the mass market, but try to move away from the template.
For example, make a coffee table knitted with a napkin. Simple, maybe vintage or made by own hands. Put on it a new statuette, bought for these planned external( and maybe internal) transformations. In a small vase, in the role of which can be a simple, but a beautiful jar, put a few twigs. There you can add cute dried flowers. Place a nice elegant candy dish or a biscuit bowl next to each other. And the composition can be completed by a couple of books that you intend to read and reread in the near future. It seems to be decorated and not the whole hall, and its appearance and its mood will exactly change.
Decoration of the hall: how to just give a cozy room
Lovely crafts, whether knitted daisy in the face of napkins or flowers from corrugated paper, change the appearance of the hall. Such seemingly trifles. It's nice to change something in the apartment from time to time so beautifully and easily, without betraying the basic design, but making important new touches.
Here are examples of such changes:
- Decorative cushions. You can sew covers on small cute pads from the fabric you like, if it fits into the interior. Or you can buy them, perhaps from other masters. Hand-Maid, as before, is particularly appreciated.
- New floor vase. The choice of them is great, as are the decorative colors, which looks just amazing.
- Decorative vinyl stickers. And sometimes they just do wonders - without damaging the wallpaper, after pasting them for ten minutes, you get just new walls.
- New tablecloth, napkins or vases. Or maybe a new casket or a bear sitting on the couch. Do not hurry to change at once and everything, try small, and gradually a new look will be built, and hence a new atmosphere of the living room.
And the new curtains and carpet are already big changes. Sometimes these changes are better than garlands and balls decorate the house for the holiday, and everyone will be glad to this something new. So, it's done.
How beautifully to decorate the living room( video)
Needless to say, when decorating a house, remember the harmony of things, that one should be friends with another. And always start with strokes, trifles, which themselves then will set the general line of change.