Indoor lighting, and especially in the living room, is not only a luxury, but also a vital necessity that everyone needs. Also, chandeliers in the living room or in another room create an atmosphere of coziness, and even can advantageously emphasize the interior of the living room. Therefore, it is important to organize light flows correctly.
- Chandeliers in the living room: theory and choice
- Specifications of the chandelier in the living room: photos and samples
- Living room chandeliers: how to choose from the height and area of the room
- Fashion chandeliers for the living roomLiving room: photos in the interior and styles
- What to choose a chandelier in the interior of the living room, a small area
- Rules for choosing a chandelier in the living room( video)
- Details: chandeliers in living rooms( photo interiors)
Chandelierin the living room: the theory and the choice
Chandeliers used for lighting, as well as for home decoration are available a wide variety of shapes, sizes. And also they differ in their technical characteristics. Entering the store, a person choosing a chandelier can simply be confused by the abundance of different forms and patterns.
In order to choose the best chandelier for the living room, several parameters should be considered:
- If there are high ceilings in the living room, then it is necessary to choose hanging chandeliers that are just designed for such premises.
- If the ceilings are low, then you should choose a ceiling type chandelier that is attached directly to the ceiling itself.
- Inexpensive chandelier in addition to this should be in harmony with the general style of the room, so that the color of the chandelier is in harmony with the color of the walls, curtains, etc.
The texture and material from which the chandelier is made plays the last role. The main thing is that it successfully combined with the elements and decor of the living room. Also, when choosing a chandelier, one should start from the general area of the living room. The larger the area, the higher the lamp power the chandelier should be designed for.
In this case, it is necessary to take into account the heating temperature of the lamps, since the chandelier details may be deformed from the high temperature.
You can do with the average power, or use chandeliers with the ability to adjust the brightness of light. But with this power regulator( dimmer), you can not use some types of lamps. You can not chase a chandelier that is too luminous by the luminosity, but as an additional light source you can use a floor lamp or wall sconce, which in style will be combined with a ceiling chandelier. If a person does not manage to select a chandelier, then he can be advised to hang a crystal chandelier in the living room, this will be a universal option.
Specifications of the chandelier in the living room: photos and samples
To make it easier to determine the choice of chandelier in the living room, it is worth taking a photo of the living room, from several angles, and then contact the store and choose the most optimal option for yourself. The chandelier for the living room is produced in large quantities, in recent years all the chandeliers manufactured by the industry are modern, trendy that will emphasize the whole atmosphere of the living room, and will also give it a finished look.
But when choosing a chandelier, some parameters should be considered:
- The size of the chuck, though most chandeliers are madeStandard cartridges, but sometimes chandeliers with non-standard cartridges can be caught, this should be taken into account when ordering chandeliers;
- It is desirable that the chandelier has several lighting modes, and also that it is energy efficient, for example, with built-in LEDs, or that it contains an LED lamp.
- The light from the chandelier should be soft, diffused and also create a certain cozy atmosphere.
All of the above can not be selected only from the photo, so you should additionally specify the information.
In this case, you should check the operation of the chandelier with the type of lamps that will be used when lighting the room.
Suspended chandeliers for the living room: how to choose, based on the height and area of the room
If the living room area is large and there are high ceilings in it, then the installation of a suspended chandelier is the best option. Suspended chandeliers, based on their name, are suspended from the ceiling. Suspended part of the chandelier can consist of chain, rope, or string suspension types.
It is necessary to hang the chandelier based on several parameters of the living room:
- In a square room of medium size, hang in the center of the ceiling if the heightA ceiling of about three meters, then the chandelier should be suspended so that to the floor there are still about two and a half meters;
- If the living room is like a well, then it is worth choosing a chandelier, consisting of a large number of luminous elements, which, like a waterfall, go down;
- You can also use classic massive chandeliers with a variety of pendants, candle lamps on a long( from 1 meter to 2 meters hanging);
- If the area of the room is large, then it is better to hang two small chandeliers in different places in the living room, which will give enough light.
The same option to suspend two chandeliers is well suited for an elongated living room. Two small identical chandeliers will make the room lighter and give the room a more spacious look.
If the ceiling height is low, approximately two and a half meters, then the suspended chandeliers for it will not work, and you should choose a different type of luminaire.
Fashionable chandeliers for the living room: photos in the interior and styles
If the living room is made in the classical style, in which there are a lot of stucco, luxurious materials, high-quality furniture, then the chandelier should be selected with a large number of decor elements, different crystal elements, orCarob lights located in several tiers. Such a chic chandelier will look beautiful and complete the overall style of the living room.
For many Russian families, a modern beautiful chandelier is a sign not only of wealth and luxury, but also a sign of good taste.
In addition to the classical chandeliers that are widely used in the interior, other types of chandeliers are also used:
- Chandeliers inModern style, such lamps have plafonds placed in a chaotic order, with flowing shapes, but despite this the whole chandelier fits organically into almost any interior;
- Frames of such chandeliers are made of metal, which is covered with powder-resistant paint resistant to external influences;
- Some chandeliers in this style are made under antiquity with artificial aging.
If the living room is made in a wooden style or you need to hang a chandelier in a private wooden house, then the most fashionable and practical solution is to use a forged model with shades of multi-colored glass. Such a stylish chandelier will be fashionable and harmonious in a wooden modern house. It can also be hung in the living room, made in a retro style.
What to choose a chandelier in the interior of the living room, a small area
Not all people have the opportunity to live in a large apartment or in a private house. Selecting lighting for rooms, including the living room, should be based on the overall design of the room, style, as well as the size of the living room and the height of the ceilings.
Design in a small room should not only be original( different from the standard), but also create a cozy atmosphere for pleasant evenings.
A small white room can be visually enlarged with advisory lighting - a bright illumination-waterfall, for example. If the plafonds on the chandelier are slightly bluish or bluish in color - this will fill the living room with "freshness".At the same time, the chandelier should not be large, it is best to hang a small product in the living room - this is the standard.
For visually increasing the space, you can make a stretch ceiling of white glossy color.
Lack of light can be compensated for by additional sources, such as a floor lamp. With additional sources, you can even zonate the living room to certain areas. In some cases, the living room is combined with the kitchen or with the dining room. In this case, it is worth making two independent lamps for the kitchen-dining room and for the living room.
The best option for lighting two zones can be this idea:
- Installation of spotlights in interiors that not only brightly illuminate a certain area, but also create the illusion of a large space;
- In some cases, people arrange a small artificial fireplace in the living room, and the best choice in this case will be a chandelier on a metal frame( bronze with candle lamps);
An interesting option is to install pictures with a soft backlight around the perimeter from the back side, if a square or rectangular picture does not fit into the design of the living room, you can use the best round or oval versions with backlighting.
Rules for choosing a chandelier in the living room( video)
It is not necessary to chase after expensive models made of Murano glass( pink or black), with personal cliches of masters( if the living room is not in an elite apartment), inexpensive models. Large, chic, stylish, forged lamps and floor lamps, as well as natural crystal - this is good, but you can do and something simpler. Original Russian products are hardly worse than imported ones.