Hard type of lambrequins will give your interior a saturation, as it is made from coarse textiles.
A smart lambrequin that looks very nice in the hall. This lambrequin is sewed from a light fabric, which allows you to perform a variety of types of drapery. In 2017 a fashionable trend is a lush and simple drapery made of ribbons, teeth and brushes. There are a lot of types of soft lambrequin - jabot, tie, svagi, kokilje, bell, buffers, etc.
Soft lambrequins will give the room a cosiness and calmness, because they are made of light material
The model returnsIts leading position in 2017.Lambrequin is made from hard and soft fabrics, harmoniously combining them. A large selection of fabrics allows designers to experiment with the texture and forms of lambrequins. When ordering lambrequins, designers take into account the client's preferences, the style of their interior, so this lambrequin will be unique and will not look like any other.
There is also a style where both kinds of lambrequins are used for different interiors
Popular trends of lambreken 2017
The fashion changes every year. Some trends remain unchanged, something comes back from the fashion of the previous seasons or years, something quite innovative appears.
When choosing fashionable types of lambrequins and fabrics for them, it is important not only to follow fashion. But also take into account its harmony with the interior. Even the most beautiful and fashionable lambrequin can sometimes spoil the appearance of the whole room.
Fashion trends of 2017 are full of variety of choice and original combinations of fabrics and their color solutions.
When choosing new lambrequins, you need to consider the interior and room design of the
Popular trends for 2017: Rigid lambrequin with curtains.
- .In the fashion simple lambrequin, without pretentious decor and forms. The best lambrequin looks in a single color scheme, decorated with a simple geometric or patterned strip. Classically, the style is perfectly complemented with lambrequin, made of cloth decorated with monograms and damascus.
- Chameleon fabrics. Lambrequins and curtains sew from such types of fabrics that are able to change their color depending on the lighting in the room.
- Vegetable ornament on the fabric. In the fashion images of plants of all kinds: from large flowers to bizarrely curved stems and small flowers. This trend has not lost popularity for several years, which indicates a successful decorative solution.
- In the fashion of a combination of shiny and matte types of fabrics. This combination can be attributed to the classic form of decoration.
- In the fashion lambrequins, lavishly decorated with beads or rhinestones. This lambrequin makes the interior luxurious and rich.
- Openwork lambrequins won the love of designers and consumers in 2017.They give the atmosphere of tenderness and mystery.
When choosing a fashionable lambrequin, you first need to consult a designer. A variety of proposals can be confusing, confusing the customer. Since lambrequin is not a cheap thing, it's better not to rush to choose, but to carefully evaluate each of the proposed options.
Tips for proper interior decoration in the room
Choice pelmet - a serious step. Lambrequin not only decorates the window, it has the ability to change the whole atmosphere in the interior.
The wrong size and shape of lambrequin can significantly damage the entire style of the room.
Designers have prepared a series of tips to help you not to miscalculate with the choice of the correct size, shape and type of fabric for interiors in different types of living.
When choosing pelmet must take into account the width and length, as well as the overall design of the room
Tips for a harmonious selection:
- in a small living room can not hang lush pelmet with intricate drapery, decorated with numerous folds. This kind of lambrequin will visually narrow the room, lower its ceilings.
- It is important to correctly determine the size of a lambrequin. The depth of its sagging should not be more than 1/6 of the distance from the cornice to the floor.
- Fabric from which the lambrequin is made must be combined with interior items. If it is supposed to be a game of contrasting colors, it is important to remember that the color of lambrequin should be repeated in the details of the interior.
Correctly selected lambrequin will complement the interior, make it unique and original. When selecting and tailoring pelmet is important to remember that it is often not hang on for one season, so it's important to be a visionary in the selection of fashion trends.
Pelmets in the room: pictures, news 2017
This season, pelmets and curtains can be presented in various color shades. To the atmosphere was not boring and dull, designers advise to sew lambrequins and tulle from fabric of different colors.
For the hall, the ideal composition is the use of light tones as a background, color tones - as a central composition.
In 2017, there is a large selection of fabrics that can be beautifully combined.
For the hall it is necessary to select light bulbs for the background and dark for the foreground.
Examples of fashionable combinations for 2017:
- Use of two-color lambrequin. One color duplicates the base. Tulle matt color with an unobtrusive pattern is used. In addition, lambrequin can be decorated with svagami and jabot. This will make the atmosphere in a festive festive atmosphere.
- Use for light and warm shades of lambrequins and tulle fabrics.
- Window Dressing short tulle, long curtains and lambrequins give the room a kind of masterpiece.
Draw a sketch before sewing curtains and lambrequins. You can draw it yourself, but it's better to ask professional designers for help.
Modern lambrequins for the hall: how to make the right choice
When choosing modern models it is important to take into account the style in the interior of the room. Lambrequin should not break the overall balance, otherwise disharmony will reign in the room.
When choosing lambricks and curtains, it is important to pay attention to color solutions, as well as the choice of texture of the fabric.
Fabrics for lambrequins and curtains can be either the same or different. The main thing is to observe the rules of harmony.
For the interior of the hall, it is necessary to select the correct lambrequins in order not to disturb its general style.
What rules must be observed:
- Harmonious color combination;
- Harmonious combination of fabric texture;
- Harmonious compliance with proportions.
If you follow these simple rules, the interior becomes a real work of art.
Design of Lambrequins in 2017( video)
Trends in 2017 provide ample opportunities in choosing fabrics, color and design solutions for lambrequin sewing. Lambrequin in 2017 can be simple, not overloaded with decorative elements. And can become a real designer masterpiece, generously decorated with rhinestones and beads. The main thing when choosing a lambrequin is to take into account the general style in the interior, its harmonious combination with it and curtains.
Pelmets for the hall( photo)