The partition between the kitchen and the living room - this can even be an ordinary screen, rack or curtain. The main thing is to keep available free space. Already, based on this, and zoning is planned between the rooms.
- Sliding partition between kitchen and living room in Japanese style - shoji
- Design of partitions between kitchen and living room: photos and variants
- Partitions from plasterboard: photo of kitchen-living room and distribution of areas
- Decorative partitionBetween the kitchen and the living room: photo of the separate finish
- Design of original partitions between the living room and the kitchen( video)
- Partition between the kitchen and the living room( photo)
Sliding pitThe kitchen between the kitchen and the Japanese-style living room - Shoji
In Japan, the shoji-style doors are the familiar and traditional type of doors that can be zoned. It is beautiful, made of a wooden frame and papyrus cloth and occupies a minimum of free space. Such a sliding partition is placed on the rails, due to which it is convenient to use it.
But the drawbacks of this separation are:
- No sound insulation;
- No resistance to mechanical damage;
- The fabric fades pretty quickly.
. But it should be understood that the mechanism itself is put only once. Further - only the canvas changes. Not necessarily it should be from papyrus. If you use polycarbonate film, from which the curtains are made to the bathroom, then this door will last for more than one year. And the print itself can be ordered from textile companies. The design of such partitions is selected from an extremely wide range of options. Someone will like the usual "Japanese" style, others will prefer the usual image of abstraction.
Design of partitions between the kitchen and the living room: photos and options
In the presented photos you can see how delicately and creatively you can beat the idea of zoning kitchen and living room with partitions. For example, you can create a false wall, and you can leave a piece of brick and mount it the most common aquarium( you can and decorative, without real fish).And if the wall is generally glass, then inside you can create a projection of a fireplace or open fire. This solution looks especially attractive in the winter. Naturally, the projections can be changed at their own discretion.
The most popular and "fresh" design partitions are:
- Glass( glass blocks);
- Plastic( polycarbonate or polyvinyl chloride);
Which option will be more attractive in this or that case?Determine will help the designer. And you can use a specially computer program that allows you to emulate the future interior.
Partition of plasterboard: photo of kitchen-living room and distribution of zones
In principle, there is no difference how to correctly allocate the area between rooms. It is even allowed that only 15-20 percent of all available space will be allocated per zone. Most often more allocated to the first zone( kitchen), but strictly adhere to this rule is not necessary, especially if the partition is mounted by yourself. Variants of how the interior will be arranged, and also how furniture is planned to be located is more important in this case. It is worth mentioning that the same closet or a massive sofa can also be used as a partition. That's just their back wall you need to separate or simply decorate at least with textiles or wallpaper.
If you use a decorative wall of gypsum board, then everything will be much easier. It is enough just to make a thread. Masters for this work do not take much. And who is good at jigsaw - you can do it yourself. On the photos and videos that are posted on thematic forums, it is not difficult to create a preliminary sketch.
Total, how zoning is done correctly:
- The main thing is that the owner of the house is comfortable. If he wants to make a spacious living room and a small kitchen - let it be so. That is, the used version of the idea depends only on his desires;
- The best option is an equal area distribution. But to adhere to this rule is not necessary;
- If there was already a wall between the rooms, and it was decided to remove it, it should not be erected again. It is better to confine yourself to a thin partition of the same textile or sliding doors.
Decorative partition between the kitchen and the living room: photo of the separate finish
Zoning free area should not only be a partition, but also an interior design. For example, use different variations of finishes. For the kitchen - ceramic tiles, and for the living room - plasterboard or simple wallpaper. You should pay attention to the lighting - with its help you can transform the same interior beyond recognition. How to properly dispose of the hall, so that the design of each of the zones is in harmony with the other part?
Simplest variants of
- Using compatible colors( eg white and brown, red and black);
- Application of a combined design. This is when different materials are used, but stylistics is identical;
- Separation with the help of an arch. A wide doorway is created, but without a door per se. In the arch itself is mounted a usual screen or curtain with an upper feed( lambrequin).
Design of original partitions between living room and kitchen( video)
If you believe the experts, the best thing to use as a plastic partition. Polycarbonate - if you want a transparent wall, PVC - if colored. This material is inexpensive, durable, resistant to damage. It is especially important if the house has animals or small children. A more economical option is the use of textiles or Japanese shoeji doors, in which paper or thin translucent fabric acts as a septum. However, this can be played!If you place small directed lights on the ceiling - you will get a rather original composition. Such a partition will not look cheap anymore.