In the hallway there must be a lot of different furniture and accessories. But one thing is indispensable for every hallway - this is a mirror. Without a mirror, it is difficult to imagine a corridor, because before the exit each person must make sure that his appearance corresponds to expectations. Some people prefer small mirrors, and someone needs to evaluate themselves in full growth. Anyway, the mirrors in the hallway - this is a thing of prime necessity.
- Mirrored Corridor: myths and reality
- Set in the corridor two mirrors
- beautiful and convenient to the mirror in the hallway illuminated
- Choosing stylized mirror
- Choose a mirror in the hall( video)
- Designmirror in the hallway( photo examples)
Mirrored corridor: myths and reality
Installation 2 mirrors in the hall attracts many because such an arrangement makes it possible to assess theirAppearance from all sides.1 mirror reflects the reflection in the other and so on. However, many superstitious people are afraid of the so-called "mirror corridor".The reason for the fear is that the reflecting surface of ancient times filled with a mystical sense, and mirrored hall in this sense seems the quintessential mystical horror, as in fact the number of reflections in a mirrored corridor approaches infinity.
to mystical horror does not stop you from using magic mirrors in order to assess their appearance from all sides, you can use the following techniques:
- Close one mirror decorative curtains and open it only for the purpose of immediate need. In a couple of minutes, mystical entities will not make it into your house.
- In order to consciously make a mirror corridor, use a mirror on the wheels and a stationary mirror. The movable surface can be retracted for a time when you lose the need to view your reflection from the back.
- One mirror can be placed opposite the trellis, which will be tightly closed during the period of non-use.
If you are not superstitious, the mirror hall will be a spectacular addition to your interior hallway. Two mirrors, reflecting each other, visually increase the amount of space even in a narrow room.
We install two mirrors in the corridor
It is sometimes difficult to place even the essentials in narrow Russian vestibules. But for a mirror the place is always there, because the mirror does not occupy almost any place, visually increases the area, and also helps a person in life. Install two mirrors in the hallway - this is a good idea, which is embodied in many houses and apartments.
Remember that the options for combinations of mirrors, as well as their application is great. Therefore, you should study the typical ways of locating 2 mirrors:
- More often than not, 2 mirrors are located on one wall and have strictly opposite purposes. The first small is for the face, and the second is for the full height, to assess yourself from the feet on the head.2 such mirrors will be the perfect companion of every lady who wants to have both perfect make-up and well-chosen sets of clothes.
- 2 mirrors, located one opposite the other, are comfortable if you like to make complex hairstyles, and also if you are concerned with how the suit sat on you. The ability to view yourself from the back is a rather unusual bonus, which only two mirrors can give, which are located opposite each other. Be careful if you have a tendency to superstition: a rich fantasy can make you believe in the unimaginable horrors of the world behind the mirror.
- 2 identical mirrors located on 1 wall - this is a classic for 2 people to be able to gather at the same time. Remember that the reflection in one of the mirrors is also not very welcome in the world of mystical knowledge. So, guarding yourself against the influence of the otherworld, and also protecting the family from disputes and quarrels, place two twin mirrors in the corridor.
2 mirrors are necessary if your family has sisters or a mother with a grown daughter who often choose one time for fees.
A beautiful and comfortable mirror in the corridor with backlight
An important detail in the corridor mirror is a good backlight. After all, you can evaluate your appearance only when the mirror is equipped with separate lamps.
Illumination for the mirror can be done in many different ways:
- Point-to-point ceiling lighting. If you have a suspended or suspended ceiling, you can make spotlights right above the area where the mirror will be located.
- Spotlights. The ruler with lamps on the bracket perfectly complements the mirror with a straight upper edge.
- Hollywood backlight. For ideal lighting in the Hollywood make-up room half a century ago incandescent lamps were used, evenly distributed around the perimeter of the mirror. Development gave us LEDs, which will also play the role of beautiful Hollywood fixtures.
- LED strip. Bright enough and very beautiful lighting gives a LED tape. You can choose a model equipped with the function of changing the shade of light and its intensity. Such an acquisition will make your corridor unusual and stylish.
To ensure that the mirror is convenient to use, it should be provided with good lighting.
Choose the stylized mirrors
To make a mirror from a purely functional item into a decorative element, you can choose an original model that will create a unique style of your corridor, decorate it and diversify your interior.
The options for styling mirrors are different. The most popular models are:
- Artistic forging. A mirror placed in a frame is a classic. But artistic forging brings an element of elegance and respectability. Use forging for the classic style, to create an effect of aging, as well as laconic forging for minimalism or even hi-tech.
- Fragmentary mirrors. In the modern style, fragments of mirrors are widely used, located in an artistic logical sequence. Among the products for interior design you will find many compositions created from fragments of a mirror surface.
- Mirror panels. The panel theme is widely played in a number of interior trends. Therefore, for a high-quality and original design, you can show your creativity and independently make a panel from a regular mirror without a frame or mirror tiles.
Panel with a mirror is a fashionable way to decorate any room, including a corridor.
Mirror panels can be created by various methods. Many options are easy to buy in the store, something to order from private masters, and something you can create yourself:
- Composition of mirror tiles. Tiles can have any surface, and mirror facing is not uncommon. You can buy a mirror tile of any shape and size and with your own hands make a composition on the wall from neat pieces of mirrors.
- Ikebana. For oriental style or art deco you can make a beautiful panel from a mirror decorated with dry flowers. Make a frame for the mirror of branches and flowers, covered with varnish or paint.
- The aged mirror. Artificial aging is a very popular technique for creating a style of Provence or classics. A shabby frame beautifully complements such a mirror.
Experiment and success is assured to you. The mirror is beautiful in itself, and the additional details will only enhance the accent, add style and sharpness to the composition.
Choose a mirror in the hallway( video)
Hallways require special attention. Different versions with large mirrors will make the design vivid even in a narrow corridor, and the curved elegant panels will create an atmosphere of luxury in an ordinary private apartment. The main thing in choosing a mirror is to get into the style and mood of the house. Comments from consumers suggest that the original mirror is a salvation, even for an ordinary interior. This means that the mirror panels or mirrors on the wheels that will ensure the free movement of the object will make your corridor truly luxurious and refined.